Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2014, 08:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,583 times

Advertisements

I agree with the OP. But Baltimore is not the only city to have "Bad Blacks". Detroit, LA, New York, all cities.....I mean come on.....there's something wrong with the Black culture in America. Blacks are lazy, stupid, mean, and hateful to everyone especially whites. And it's so funny to watch television try to ignore the issue. TV, movies, and commercials, always show the whites as criminals. Whites are the bank robbers. Whites are the sex offenders. Whites are the drug dealers. Nothing could be further from the truth. Blacks commit crimes 5 times more often the Whites. Prisons are overrun with Blacks. Blacks drop out of high school at a higher rate than Whites. More Blacks are on welfare than Whites (percentage).
And yes, I've seen everything you mentioned. Rude Blacks in malls. Loud Blacks in stores. Blacks sitting on a balcony of an apartment smoking dope. And always the surly Black guy working in a fast food place. All you can do if define these people as ******s and live in a nice neighborhood. Thanks Abraham Lincoln.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:18 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,424,137 times
What about bad white folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesideup View Post
I agree with the OP. But Baltimore is not the only city to have "Bad Blacks". Detroit, LA, New York, all cities.....I mean come on.....there's something wrong with the Black culture in America. Blacks are lazy, stupid, mean, and hateful to everyone especially whites. And it's so funny to watch television try to ignore the issue. TV, movies, and commercials, always show the whites as criminals. Whites are the bank robbers. Whites are the sex offenders. Whites are the drug dealers. Nothing could be further from the truth. Blacks commit crimes 5 times more often the Whites. Prisons are overrun with Blacks. Blacks drop out of high school at a higher rate than Whites. More Blacks are on welfare than Whites (percentage).
And yes, I've seen everything you mentioned. Rude Blacks in malls. Loud Blacks in stores. Blacks sitting on a balcony of an apartment smoking dope. And always the surly Black guy working in a fast food place. All you can do if define these people as ******s and live in a nice neighborhood. Thanks Abraham Lincoln.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:23 AM

Collectively Blacks have some seriously, deep psychological problems that are result of personal, exterior and structural dynamics that most are in denial that exist. And that denial, is a form of mental illness.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:24 AM

Immigrants may be the key?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish Forbes View Post
Sort of like the old days? -- "Heaven, Hell, and Baltimore"

Old 06-26-2014, 09:48 AM

2,594 posts, read 4,657,226 times
Default boredatwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_heights77 View Post
What about bad white folks?

Baltimore has its fair share of "white thugs"..which is exclusive to Bmore.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:56 AM

777 posts, read 881,534 times
"Blacks commit crimes 5 times more often the Whites."

Stats or a link to a website that verifies this piece of
information. Is it just an emotional diatribe?

Old 06-26-2014, 01:29 PM

2,991 posts, read 4,289,465 times
Just for example:

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/07/1...-white-racism/

"In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald’s facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city, he says . . ."

Or:

http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

. . .

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."

Last edited by Hamish Forbes; 06-26-2014 at 01:42 PM..

Old 06-26-2014, 09:24 PM

777 posts, read 881,534 times
Likely and absolutely nod at each other from
across the street and that's how far the relationship
goes.

Old 06-27-2014, 05:42 AM

416 posts, read 581,255 times
This forum is so dumb. I can't believe this thread has not been closed.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:37 AM

2,991 posts, read 4,289,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devout Urbanist View Post
This forum is so dumb. I can't believe this thread has not been closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devout Urbanist View Post
I visited the city [Baltimore] recently too for the first time . . .
Perhaps the forum seems dumb to you because of your ignorance of Baltimore's history, culture, and local circumstances. You might view this as an opportunity to actually learn something if you keep quiet and pay attention, although I'm not optimistic in that regard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore