Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 01:14 PM

3,652 posts, read 4,705,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Boston absolutely does not scare me as a Bulls fan. It's a bad bad matchup for Boston. They match-up much better vs. the Heat.

That's because the Bulls greatest strength is Boston's biggest weakness: Rebounding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 01:41 PM

7,912 posts, read 10,088,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Boston absolutely does not scare me as a Bulls fan. It's a bad bad matchup for Boston. They match-up much better vs. the Heat.

The Bulls slaughter Boston in the paint and beat them 3-1 this season.

Miami's chance at catching the Bulls died with the OT loss to them heads up last week.
dont get me wrong i dont think the bulls would lose to the celtics BUT thats not a cake walk series for either team. like i said i would rather face indy/orlando (especially if howards back is jacked up?) then face the celtics.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:08 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times
Lebron is one of the best all around players of all time. People just don't realize how good he really is...maybe cuz they're tired of hearing about him all the time, but make no mistake, he is one of the greatest....he and KD are the front runners for MVP.

I do think that he has pretty much abandoned what he learned this summer from Olajuwon as far as posting up. Like one NBA analyst alluded to about whether Lebron will use those postup moves in a close tight game or go back to what he is comfortable with. It seems he is doing the latter. He could easily get 3-4 more easy baskets per game if he would just commit to posting up when he needs to. I don't see him lasting as long as Kobe. He gets fouled pretty hard going inside with all those layup drives.....gonna take a toll on his body. I believe KD has the best chance of passing Jordan's career scoring record than Lebron. KD has been healthy his entire career and being a perimeter shooter helps too. I do think KD will need to develop a post up game as he gets older also. My bet is on KD if he stays healthy.

Kobe should pass MJ's scoring in the last year of his contract(2013-2014). If he doesn't have another title by then, i think he hangs it up. Plus, his body is going to break down, so his decision will be easy to make. Don't see him passing Malone's scoring record much less Kareem.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,986,059 times
I'm going to be the first to give Lebron credit tonight. He played really well. He's got to keep it up though because they still have a chance to steal the conference from Miami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball