Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2024, 05:57 PM

33,324 posts, read 12,491,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Travolta propositioned my hairdresser in a steam room. He also propositioned my hairdresser's masseur.

Travolta is bisexual.
In 1985 I was driving with my girlfriend in Santa Barbara, and we pulled up next to a Rolls Royce at a long stoplight.

The guy in the passenger seat had a particular look on his face, and you couldn't see the driver.

Then the driver popped back up, and the driver was Travolta.

Later, back at her place (also in Santa Barbara), we mentioned this to her roommate.

Her roommate's parents were in the upper echelon of Montecito society.

Her roommate said that it was well known in Montecito society that Travolta is bisexual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2024, 07:39 PM

18,116 posts, read 11,749,491 times
It's 2024!!!

Why does any of this matter? What do these famous people do under the sheets - why is this important to you? Unless you have considered joining?
Will this information change the way you view their works in the film business?

Old 01-21-2024, 05:04 PM

8,301 posts, read 13,434,842 times
Don't all marriages eventually turn into one anyhow?

Old 01-22-2024, 09:14 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,551 posts, read 81,085,957 times
I never heard of that, and don't know of such a situation, but I do have a relative who is a straight female married to a gay man. Neither had a "significant other" when they met and became friends. As they approached retirement age they both realized that neither had anyone to get their survivorship from their government pensions so they decided to get married. Somehow they managed to find a gay preacher who understood their plan and went along with it. After retiring they moved and bought a house with dual masters.

Old 01-22-2024, 03:52 PM

23,447 posts, read 44,050,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
I never heard of that, and don't know of such a situation, but I do have a relative who is a straight female married to a gay man. Neither had a "significant other" when they met and became friends. As they approached retirement age they both realized that neither had anyone to get their survivorship from their government pensions so they decided to get married. Somehow they managed to find a gay preacher who understood their plan and went along with it. After retiring they moved and bought a house with dual masters.
I have some friends in Atlanta that have been in this situation for many years. They married late in life for companionship and financial security. No sexual jealousy, either; she doesn't worry about other women, and he has no interest in a steady relationship with a man (although the occasional 'walk on the wild side' is permissible). They are very compatible in all ways except sexually, of course, and she adores being with a partner that offers superior housekeeping, culinary skills and fashion advice.

Old 01-24-2024, 10:59 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
A lot of men could look like John Travolta playing a role. They could have a thick full beard, a specific style wig, etc...

Old 02-18-2024, 09:14 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
snipped.......
As a matter of fact the only gay actor that I can think of for whom a Hollywood straight image was important was Rock Hudson.

Tyrone Powers

Old 02-24-2024, 05:54 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
why did they have to tell the preacher their plan. He/she would never known what went on with them sexually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities