Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 05:43 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
I never comment on J&K news because I think they're a couple of idiots, but with all that being said, I'm gonna say shame on TLC for suing Jon. Yes, he wiggled out of his contract, but TLC is a mulitmillion dollar cable channel and here we have a guy with 8 little kids to feed. I don't know, I see their point, but logically, I think it's cruel on the part of TLC. The show was a train wreck and TLC had a hand in their demise, IMO.
There's a method to Jon's madness and I'm not sure I can explain what he/his attorney hopes to gain.

In a nutshell Jon can control who films/photographs the kids and that is worth a lot.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:40 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:
I never comment on J&K news because I think they're a couple of idiots, but with all that being said, I'm gonna say shame on TLC for suing Jon. Yes, he wiggled out of his contract, but TLC is a mulitmillion dollar cable channel and here we have a guy with 8 little kids to feed. I don't know, I see their point, but logically, I think it's cruel on the part of TLC. The show was a train wreck and TLC had a hand in their demise, IMO.

umm,multi statements by the putz stated he never handled the money,nor put any of it away for the kids---how is he trying to feed them from new york with no job,expensive tastes,expensive girlfriend???

Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
Jon may have stopped the filming of the kids but TLC seems to like Kate and they may come up with a show for her. Jon better hope this happens since he can't handle money, someone is going to have to feed those kids and I would count on Kate before I'd count on Jon!

Vicki

Old 10-19-2009, 06:49 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,862,614 times
Yeah I guess. But if I had to pick a side, I think I'd be on his. The few times I've seen the show, she just annoyed the heck out of me the way she treated him. But like I said, they are both idiots.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:52 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
Quote:
Yeah I guess. But if I had to pick a side, I think I'd be on his. The few times I've seen the show, she just annoyed the heck out of me the way she treated him. But like I said, they are both idiots.
I agreed with you for a long time. However, there are always 2 sides to every story.

Now, having seen the "real Jon", I have to wonder if Kate was the way she was due to having to deal with Jon. After all, Kate took care of the kids and the bills and having to tell Jon what to do and when to do it must have been difficult for her.

So, even though I disliked the way Kate treated Jon, I now understand it!

Vicki

Old 10-19-2009, 10:01 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I agreed with you for a long time. However, there are always 2 sides to every story.

Now, having seen the "real Jon", I have to wonder if Kate was the way she was due to having to deal with Jon. After all, Kate took care of the kids and the bills and having to tell Jon what to do and when to do it must have been difficult for her.

Vicki
that's kind of how I feel. I can't pick a side. She was so mean to him, but now he's being such an idiot.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:47 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Someone should put that entire family and possibly all their fans on a boat with water & bread and send them away...way the hell away.

But what is the point, there will another retarded show like that produced in no time!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Someone should put that entire family and possibly all their fans on a boat with water & bread and send them away...way the hell away.

But what is the point, there will another retarded show like that produced in no time!
DISLIKE that word but there are plenty of worse shows on tv such as housewives(HEIFERS) of atlanta

Old 10-20-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post

Vicki
DEALT WITH A FEW of those j and k marriages plus the kids--the kids take the brunt---the mother usually is unhappy and depressed and the male putz usually finds some other stupid woman that thinks she is so special that she can improve or fix him

Old 10-20-2009, 02:51 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,802,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
DISLIKE that word but there are plenty of worse shows on tv such as housewives(HEIFERS) of atlanta
At least for the most part - the Atlanta "housewives" keep the major nonsense amongst themselves and minimally expose and involve their children. The problem with J&K is that this all develops from their marriage and offspring.

Again - they need to go away. Far, far away. As much of a moron as Jon is - i still intensely dislike the person Kate seems to be - those poor children - its one thing to have selfish, imbellicillic (sorry about spelling) parents, but its another for the entire world to know the gory details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities