Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times

Advertisements

Twenty-seven things we learned from Tiger Woods story that won't go away

18. It's not a small world. Not if TMZ can't find Tiger Woods after all this time.

22. Remote, inaccessible for half the year, no running water in the winter, no shops – Elin Nordegren buys a place back home for $2m. Haven't the Swedes heard that the housing market has collapsed?

23. There are worse jobs in the world than being Tiger Woods, but not this month.

26. The PGA Tour, professional golf and Tiger himself will come back from this bigger and better. Cross your fingers and repeat 300 times a day because, you never know, dreams might come true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 06:41 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,549,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
She may have had a baby with Tiger. Her husband is infertile and approved. Very strange to attempt to have a baby with little physical resemblance to himself.

Tiger Woods: Payoff to Theresa Rogers? - The Dish Rag - Zap2it
Wait. How old is her kid? If she is 47 her kid has to be a bit older.

Off to Google!

Ok, so they've had a 5year affair. So at the very least she would have gotten pregnant at 42? That's kinda old to be having a kid? Not impossible, but not the norm.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Ok, so they've had a 5year affair. So at the very least she would have gotten pregnant at 42? That's kinda old to be having a kid? Not impossible, but not the norm.
It's getting to be more and more of a norm, though younger women don't realize it yet.

A woman I know just stopped breastfeeding her 3 year old at 51.
Marcia Cross gave birth at 44 (still looks great).
Halle Berry is pregnant at 43 (she will never get to be an old frumpy woman, looks like).
I gave births at 39 and 41 (there, threw in my own example to deflect "oh, that's just for celebrities" ).

Old 12-17-2009, 07:12 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,789,269 times
I dunno, was in the book store tonight and Woods is on Magazine Covers...

I wonder if this whole thing is a bunch of BS to create a buzz and sell stuff???

Old 12-17-2009, 07:24 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,549,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
It's getting to be more and more of a norm, though younger women don't realize it yet.

A woman I know just stopped breastfeeding her 3 year old at 51.
Marcia Cross gave birth at 44 (still looks great).
Halle Berry is pregnant at 43 (she will never get to be an old frumpy woman, looks like).
I gave births at 39 and 41 (there, threw in my own example to deflect "oh, that's just for celebrities" ).
No, I know it happens. But a FIRST birth past 40 is more rare. I think Marcia Cross mighta' had fertility treatments? I know Halle didn't.

I can't find how old her son/daughter is anyways (theresa whoever). . I have to go to work. Maybe highcotton can figure it out! LOL>

ETA: I *thought* I read somewhere that she had a teenage son. So there is no way Tiger is the father if that's the case, cuz she'sonly known him for 5 years. I can't find it now tho. LOL. I might be thinking of one of the other mistresses?

Old 12-17-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
No, I know it happens. But a FIRST birth past 40 is more rare. I think Marcia Cross mighta' had fertility treatments? I know Halle didn't.
I know this is getting off-topic, so just quickly: the 51yo woman had given up on her fertility treatment at 45; got pregnant with her first naturally at 47. Marcia Cross did have fert. treatment. Halle Berry's first child at 41; my kids are my first, naturally.

But I have no idea about this Theresa...

Old 12-17-2009, 09:42 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,160,204 times
Quote:

I can't find how old her son/daughter is anyways (theresa whoever). . I have to go to work. Maybe highcotton can figure it out! LOL>

ETA: I *thought* I read somewhere that she had a teenage son. So there is no way Tiger is the father if that's the case, cuz she'sonly known him for 5 years. I can't find it now tho. LOL. I might be thinking of one of the other mistresses?
didn't Marcia Cross have twins? Twins after 40? Almost definitely fertility treatment.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:57 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
Tiger Woods cracking under strain says report, Spends days alone eating cereal, watching cartoons

As I've said before, Tiger Woods appears to be a suicide risk. I hope the people around Tiger only provides him any medications he needs in small quantities.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:05 AM

Well, I share a birthday with Tiger, and have to say us Capricorns take stuff hard!! AND we like to be left alone to deal with "stuff"!! None of those "let's go party to take your mind off" phooey...

He is going to be fine, he is dealing the best he can - by unplugging. He may sit in that house for a year or two, but he won't kill himself.

And when he comes around, he still will be OK, with much less than what he used to, but still pretty comfortable.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:20 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
That fall from the pinnacle is a tough one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities