Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times

Advertisements

He's like that Duggar woman...one after another, after another, and so on!

Last edited by jfkIII; 12-15-2009 at 04:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 03:23 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
He's just lucky his appendage hasn't fallen off-yet!

Old 12-15-2009, 03:34 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,225 times
Rachel sounds like she is going for the brass ring..rather the gold ring. She has a death grip on him and she ain't lettin' go. She knows she stands to get gazillions just being his faithful ho...ho ho.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 PM

2,718 posts, read 5,357,131 times
Putting aside the other side dishes Tiger had, it seems from all the published info about this situation that Rachel had the most information and was closest to Tiger. Just the message that was published in which he told her he finally found someone he could relate to and why didn't they meet years ago, could only be the tip of the iceberg. Of course that could just be a line he gave her.

Maybe he did fall hard for her and wish things were different. If he did, it's no surprise that "sources" are saying that she believes they will be together. Perhaps Tiger has been in touch with her and wants to be with her. Who knows though.

What I find interesting and maybe someone can shed some light on this, but there have been several news pieces over the past day or so that say that Elin "happily posed for pictures without her wedding ring." Has anyone seen these "happy" pictures that they speak of? I saw one at a gas station and one of her holding her daughter and while you can see that she is not wearing her ring, these don't strike me as happy poses. She seems to be just going about her business. I feel so bad for her with two very young children having to deal with media any time she tries to leave the house.

It seems to me that this story is winding down and so many publications are just regugitating what's been said days ago. The media seems hellbent on keeping this on the front pages but looking at google news just brings you to stuff that's already been out there.

Now the media is on Tiger watch just waiting for him to appear in public somewhere. I'm surprised the number of women hasn't doubled since this broke. I wonder if the person who was shopping the supposed nude pics to Playgirl will offer them to the Enquirer or some other tabloid who will publish them blurred out in spots.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:49 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
I'm hearing that Tiger is hiding out on his yacht, named "Privacy", at the Old Port Cove Marina in North Palm Beach, FL. That's why there was so much activity and very heavy security around the yacht and marina in the last few days. Supplies, food, etc. have been seen being loaded onto the yacht as if it was going to be taken somewhere. It appears now the yacht is being used as a place for Tiger to hide. A large group of paparazzi has an eagle-eye on all areas of the marina and the yacht's port holes wanting to catch a glimpse of Tiger...and also anyone that may be given security clearance to the yacht. And they are fully ready to follow Tiger's yacht wherever it might go.

Sooner or later Tiger has to come out of hiding... Or does he?

Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
It is also being reported that Tiger is contemplating moving to the celebrity heaven, France, where Brangelina used to be hiding from the hoopla. I would think he should move abroad if he really wants privacy. Of course he wants to see his kids, too... Oh what a web indeed.

cleasach - I haven't seen the "happy" remarks. What woman would be happy in such situation?

Perhaps Tiger does think that Rachel is more of his soulmate, but I can't help but look ahead - a wife is a wife is a wife. The chasing will be over, the expectations of a "husband, father, and man" will be the same from any wife. I think Tiger will get as bored with any wife... And this one will have a bigger mouth to make a bigger stink.

How does one add "Jewish" to "canibalasian"?

Last edited by nuala; 12-15-2009 at 05:22 PM..

Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM

From the Fox News site:
FOXNews.com - Report: Tiger Woods 'On the Edge' As New Mistress Named

Meanwhile, Nordegren, 29, has removed her gold and diamond engagement and wedding rings.

She made it clear to paparazzi over the weekend that she had ditched the jewelry as she happily posed for photos while filling up her car at a Florida gas station.

---

I think the above was quoted on other web sites because I read it more than once. I just thought it was a very peculiar thing to say considering how mortified and angry she must be at all of this.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
^ I think it's just her not wanting to cry or appear distraught in front of paparazzi. She did chat and smiled with someone (the gas station attendant?) As some women think, they need to appear strong, happy and "moving on" during break-ups, and that's what she was doing... But her weight belies her stress.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:42 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
Really let's be sensitive to the pain she's in-I would not want to walk in her shoes.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Really let's be sensitive to the pain she's in-I would not want to walk in her shoes.
I'm very sensitive to it. I really do feel for her in this whole mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities