Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 08:23 PM

451 posts, read 712,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottRosewater View Post
However, that isn't the point of contention here now is it? I don't blame you for running for cover. After all, it's the Savage way.
Running is a bit of stretch. Walking however...

Old 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM

18 posts, read 23,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makingitwork View Post
Not splitting hairs with you "Elliot". Soliciting votes is just that. I remember you from Facebook. Awwww...oh yes Elliott Rosewater is a recurring character in the novels of American author Kurt Vonnegut.[1] He appears throughout various novels as an alcoholic, and a philanthropist who claims to be a volunteer fireman.

Volunteer fireman???
After checking, you really are even clueless concerning literature as well. Google and cut /paste from Wikipedia without citation is plagiarism you know....Speaks volumes.

Eliot Rosewater
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eliot Rosewater is a recurring character in the novels of American author Kurt Vonnegut.[1] He appears throughout various novels as an alcoholic, and a philanthropist who claims to be a volunteer fireman.

SMH

Old 08-19-2014, 08:31 PM

24 posts, read 30,131 times
Oh look all the "Big Boys" are playing. So flattered I have your attention! Hahahahaha!

Old 08-19-2014, 08:34 PM

451 posts, read 712,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makingitwork View Post
Oh, the things people share around the water cooler at the Central Offices. Look slightly down the chain of command. All are just pawns in this game, even the super.
Clearly you, First and the rest of CAPS have all the answers because the district is low performing, inefficient, and in shambles.

Who would you like the the new super to be?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottRosewater View Post
After checking, you really are even clueless concerning literature as well. Google and cut /paste from Wikipedia without citation is plagiarism you know....Speaks volumes.

Eliot Rosewater
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eliot Rosewater is a recurring character in the novels of American author Kurt Vonnegut.[1] He appears throughout various novels as an alcoholic, and a philanthropist who claims to be a volunteer fireman.

SMH
My sincerest apologies to Wikipedia, I meant no disrespect. Thank you for the correction cupcake.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:42 PM

Swatting gnats is hardly "attention". Now that your argument has digressed, it is apparent you have no basis in fact.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 PM

Have no issues with the super. She was played though.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 PM

Ok whatever you say cupcake! Point is the guy was sent packing as he should have been. Schools are not the place for "want to be" politicians to campaign.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:30 PM

November 4th will tell the tale honey bun. See you at the ballot box.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:39 PM

631 posts, read 892,040 times
More conspiracies? Since nothing would stick against the main players, it's now time to move to minions? Did they own property and construction companies to make millions off the changes? I only ask because these sources brought us such great revelations in the past: The backdoor deal that never was plastered on Fox!!!! The CHS/MRHS on building size difference via google maps!!! The smoking gun we'll reveal right as soon as we get more donations!!!! The true identity of Muffy!!!! and on an on an on.....

Make no mistake, I hold the BOE to the same expectation. They lied their butts off spinning their story from Jan-Mar, making things up on the fly, and it crushed their perception and credibility. However, the conspiracy theorists have been doing the same damage to their case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte