Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2020, 06:04 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

Our county had the first recorded Corona virus reported today but all these doctors know they were seeing case after case being diagnosed as somthing else in Dec, and Jan 1st, we all got sick, and i bet we are already coming to 60 percent of the public, way more people had it in Jan than they know or they say. Me and my daughter, all her friends and all the family had this thing in Jan. I think it will end much sooner because we have had it longer than the news tells us, we got it before we heard of it, thats a fact, now they are reporting the first documented case when the ER ran case after case through without knowing what is was, I have no fear of catching it, cause I already had it, still dealing with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2020, 07:15 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Our county had the first recorded Corona virus reported today but all these doctors know they were seeing case after case being diagnosed as somthing else in Dec, and Jan 1st, we all got sick, and i bet we are already coming to 60 percent of the public, way more people had it in Jan than they know or they say. Me and my daughter, all her friends and all the family had this thing in Jan. I think it will end much sooner because we have had it longer than the news tells us, we got it before we heard of it, thats a fact, now they are reporting the first documented case when the ER ran case after case through without knowing what is was, I have no fear of catching it, cause I already had it, still dealing with it.
Hope you’re better soon, Hanni.

Old 03-22-2020, 12:12 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
Our county had the first recorded Corona virus reported today but all these doctors know they were seeing case after case being diagnosed as something else in Dec, and Jan 1st, we all got sick, and i bet we are already coming to 60 percent of the public, way more people had it in Jan than they know or they say. Me and my daughter, all her friends and all the family had this thing in Jan. I think it will end much sooner because we have had it longer than the news tells us, we got it before we heard of it, that's a fact, now they are reporting the first documented case when the ER ran case after case through without knowing what is was, I have no fear of catching it, cause I already had it, still dealing with it.
I have a similar feeling and experience since the later part of August, after having three stents.There is a nagging congestion, somewhat short on breath with a dry throat (no sinus problem) that doesn't want to go away - but not sure, if it is the medication or something picked up, while in the hospital. I have never had the flu, or flu shoots, don't have pneumonia, and have changed medications. Primary care (internal medicine) and cardiologist haven't been able to figure it out, even with blood work and CT scans. I would say that it has been around much longer as well, just not diagnosed or identified.

Old 03-22-2020, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I have a similar feeling and experience since the later part of August, after having three stents.There is a nagging congestion, somewhat short on breath with a dry throat (no sinus problem) that doesn't want to go away - but not sure, if it is the medication or something picked up, while in the hospital. I have never had the flu, or flu shoots, don't have pneumonia, and have changed medications. Primary care (internal medicine) and cardiologist haven't been able to figure it out, even with blood work and CT scans. I would say that it has been around much longer as well, just not diagnosed or identified.
This is a thing that seriously attacked our lungs, big pollups in the lungs, they my daughter and told her it was a sign of cancer but the didnt know, got her really upset, and since New years, feels like you got something in your throat with black appearing, a real funky ailment, I told my daughter it must have come from an animal, not to menyion all the other wierd symptoms, this thin really attacks your heart and lungs, Lord knows what else.

Neighbor came over today for a big crawfish boil and he was watching my 4 year old grandson peel, eat, and suck the head out of about 10 mudbugs in a couple seconds, said aint never seen nothing like that with a small child. My daughter makes fun of me because every time we eat crawfish and she gets around, I completely butcher a mudbug like I never can figure out how to peel them. Every other Sunday we buy 100 bucks of crawfish, and my daughter still thinks I cant peel them, I gotta tell you as quarantines go, this is the life, my daughter peeling ten pounds of mudbugs feeling sorry for me cause I got these big clumsey fingers.

So funny, she will be laughing telling her friends how impossible it is to watch me peel mudbugs, poor dad Hope she never catches on.

Old 03-28-2020, 03:08 PM

Got the test back today, we have had that virus going on 3 months, cant seem to shake it, I think they gonna use my daughter fo study because they think she had 2 strains, and this goes back to dec. One good thing about though, way more people have had this yhing than they expect.

Old 03-31-2020, 11:16 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
Got the test back today, we have had that virus going on 3 months, cant seem to shake it, I think they gonna use my daughter to study because they think she had 2 strains, and this goes back to December. One good thing about it though, way more people have had this thing than they expect.
Back from the United Kingdom (England), it only took booking a new flight through an airport that is set up for screening. Although, it wasn't much of a screening, merely a declaration and a few questions about where you have been, and how you are feeling? You had a row of seats for yourself, none are at full capacity.

Old 04-01-2020, 12:31 AM

I would have been in Denver if this thing wouldnt have come, cant fly though, I dont know how you did, that must have been very trying. Stupid flue bout ruined us all, my son had 3 crossfit gyms with 20,000 in rent this month, like anyone is going back to the gym anytime soon. My daughters husband got found out we have Corona, and they shut his job down for 2 days and spent 5000 bucks cleaning the place but its an oil rig, imagine. It's like they all hate him now. I dont know if the world will come back. So worried about my mom and dad, so afraid they gonna get it before this is over.

Old 04-12-2020, 07:16 AM

How’s everybody holding up?

Old 04-12-2020, 11:09 AM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

How’s everybody holding up?
Happy Easter, Pleroo.

The suckiest Easter of my life, but one of my mother's favorite sayings was, "This too shall pass."

Old 04-12-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Happy Easter, Pleroo.

The suckiest Easter of my life, but one of my mother's favorite sayings was, "This too shall pass."
Very wise woman.

Hoping for some bright spots in your day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity