Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Your reaction is juvenile Finn, where's the love? You and HotinAZ have been in rare form tonight, good grief look for Jesus, read his words and find that love in your hearts that is lacking, because it most definitely is.
Rare form? I have made two posts.....

Where is the love? You people talk about love while calling people perverted moloch worshippers??? No, don't talk to me about love. You can believe in ur all you want, but it is plain for all to see what it has planted in the hearts of its followers, and it is the opposite of love.

I said I will pray for you people, and I will, but I think I am done listening to the ur rants for the time being.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:46 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,155,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Where is the love? You people talk about love while calling people perverted moloch worshippers??? No, don't talk to me about love. You can believe in ur all you want, but it is plain for all to see what it has planted in the hearts of its followers, and it is the opposite of love.

I said I will pray for you people, and I will, but I think I am done listening to the ur rants for the time being.
I am getting there, but hopefully the Truth will pierce the darkness of their falsehoods.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:53 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Yes, people can read the disdain, contempt, the ugly accusations toward and against the Christian and by such behavior and attitude of this heart shows it is the furtherest thing from God's love that universalism so prominently proclaims here in this forum that they so believe is filling the heart.... and then there are some who we have seen just changed the title of who they follow now, but there has never been a real change of the heart, actually seems meaner then before !!

That to me is the dead give away and testimony of how false universalism is.....

Old 03-30-2011, 07:03 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Yes, people can read the disdain, contempt, the ugly accusations toward and against the Christian and by such behavior and attitude of this heart shows it is the furtherest thing from God's love that universalism so prominently proclaims here in this forum that they so believe is filling the heart.... and then there are some who we have seen just changed the title of who they follow now, but there has never been a real change of the heart, actually seems meaner then before !!

That to me is the dead give away and testimony of how false universalism is.....
Dear me Cyber what planet are you on ?. Did you conveniently forget at least one of your posts was moderater cut due to personal attack on another poster 2 days ago ?.

So you really have no place to be saying this about universailsm,unless of cause the same could be said about fundamentalism.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:17 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,155,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Dear me Cyber what planet are you on ?. Did you conveniently forget at least one of your posts was moderator cut due to personal attack on another poster 2 days ago ?.

So you really have no place to be saying this about universalism,unless of cause the same could be said about fundamentalism.
When do we, who do not claim to believe in Universalism, say we are the ones who are infallible? I have never heard Cyber say this?

Universalisms are the ones claiming to live up to the love potential through God, claiming to love everyone as they are loved. That they are on a spiritual plane we ALL should be seeking to be. Some sort of God consciousness that encompasses all around them. If this was the case, you all's posts should reflect it, and I think what Cyber is pointing out is, that they do not.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
When do we, who do not claim to believe in Universalism, say we are the ones who are infallible? I have never heard Cyber say this?

Universalisms are the ones claiming to live up to the love potential through God, claiming to love everyone as they are loved. That they are on a spiritual plane we ALL should be seeking to be. Some sort of God consciousness that encompasses all around them. If this was the case, you all's posts should reflect it, and I think what Cyber is pointing out is, that they do not.

Hot i am not disputing ET,Annihilation or UR. My point is she is saying how those of us who believe in UR are conducting ourselves proves UR is false. What i am saying if how we conduct ourselves proves what believe is false,the same applies to her too and what she believes in, which for some unknown reason she's quickly and conveniently forgotten from 2 days ago.

The amount of misrepresentation of what a universalist believes is staggering, there is somebody posting on another thread that those who believe in UR teach that we don't need God,this poster knows we do not teach this. I believe in UR,i cannot live without him, know that i have come into a knowledge of the Him(who is the truth), we all need him.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Dear me Cyber what planet are you on ?. Did you conveniently forget at least one of your posts was moderater cut due to personal attack on another poster 2 days ago ?.

So you really have no place to be saying this about universailsm,unless of cause the same could be said about fundamentalism.
Yeah, it was you !! and you who reported it.... lol !!
And yes, there have been some in the last four year's I have been posting that have done exactly what I have posted, no names presented, so therefore it is not a personal attack on any certain individuals, Mr pcamps !!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah, it was you !! and you who reported it.... lol !!
And yes, there have been some in the last four year's I have been posting that have done exactly what I have posted, no names presented, so therefore it is not a personal attack on any certain individuals, Mr pcamps !!
Cyber yes i did report you , and your personal attack which was on me would not have been cut if the moderators did not believe it was a personal attack.

So what i am saying to you do not denounce UR because of the behavior of an individual, because if this was so, Christianity right across the board should be denounced too.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Cyber yes i did report you , and your personal attack which was on me would not have been cut if the moderators did not believe it was a personal attack.

So what i am saying to you do not denounce UR because of the behavior of an individual, because if this was so, Christianity right across the board should be denounced too.
LOL.... oh, well, move on, pcamps !!
Try and have a nice day, I sure am !! Getting my cast off today and that makes me happy....

Old 03-30-2011, 10:03 AM

63,837 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Do you, Finn and all the ET/AN'ers have the same problem? There is NO disdain toward ANY of YOU . . . It is entirely focused on the satanic corruption of the nature of God that your churches cling to as the word of God INSTEAD of Christ as the Living Word of God. Why do you ignore that distinction and misrepresent what we say?
Quote:
The above misrepresentation is to me the dead giveaway and testimony of how false the mainstream ET/AN beliefs are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity