Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 10:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Ah, but God see and hears it ALL !
And yes, it is not pleasant but we are warned by Jesus of those who will come and mock God in the last days..... and He will protect our hearts from the attacks and insults against Him !!!
Therefore keep on sharing the truth regardless of the opposition and arrogance of those who hate God and pervert His Truth, He'll do the separating of the wheat and tares....... in the end !!!
Yes this is true. Their attacks do nothing but expose the venom in their own hearts.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:55 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Ah, but God see and hears it ALL !
And yes, it is not pleasant but we are warned by Jesus of those who will come and mock God in the last days..... and He will protect our hearts from the attacks and insults against Him !!!
Therefore keep on sharing the truth regardless of the opposition and arrogance of those who hate God and pervert His Truth, He'll do the separating of the wheat and tares....... in the end !!!
What is hated Cyber, is what you and the rest of the Et'ers portray what you think God is.You are right God see and hears ALL, this includes you're heart too.Those of us who unfortunately in the past believed and thought like you, would acknowledge what believing in ET so vehemently turned us into.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:56 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It's toward what it believes,not the christian itself. It's well documented on here Finn, what you and many others actually think about UR and those of us who believe in it, you are just a lot more subtle with it nowadays.
Not againtst the Christian?

Read this from Ironmaw:

Quote:
What a sick religion, and how sick are the people who believe it ... There is nothing more perverted than that. All you fundies' are worshiping Molech, and you don't ever realize it.!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:58 AM

63,833 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Does it make you wonder why others do not call you names like "perverted", while you guys never hesitate to toss such words around?
You have to grow up and learn that YOU are NOT being called perverted when what you believe about God is called perversion. There is a huge difference . . . and if you do not see that . . . you need help. FYI . . . Cyber just labeled our beliefs about God perverted.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:01 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
Quote:
Yes this is true. Their attacks do nothing but expose the venom in their own hearts.
Exactly !!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 AM

63,833 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Quote:
Exactly !!
All the venom comes from the mainstream ET'ers who mistakenly believe they are defending Christ by defending the evil descriptions of Jehovah. Most of the URs posting here are proclaiming and expressing Christ's "love of God and each other." The venom is in the condemnations and predictions of ET . .. and calling the UR message the lie of Satan.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:07 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
There's only one Door in the whole house.
When they are shown the Door, they will get in easily, just like everyone else.

Blessings,
brian

So you disagree with Jesus? You know something that He doesn't? Here's what He said:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven"

The way I read that it means there will be people who will clearly acknowledge Jesus as Lord, but they still won't enter in...not everybody is going to be in the kingdom of heaven.

I think I'll stick with what Jesus said...if He said it, it's good enough for me...

Bud

Old 03-28-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
So you disagree with Jesus? You know something that He doesn't? Here's what He said:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven"

The way I read that it means there will be people who will clearly acknowledge Jesus as Lord, but they still won't enter in...not everybody is going to be in the kingdom of heaven.

I think I'll stick with what Jesus said...if He said it, it's good enough for me...

Bud
Yup, the "Lord, Lord" is the acknowledgment and a dead give away that all will and have heard the truth, but not all will receive !!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:48 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
I would suggest you read Matthew 23. Jesus called a spade a spade.

Also there are plenty of ET'ers who justify being judgemental and condemning others who disagree with them by their misinterpretation of the scripture. Like this below

Quote:
Rightly dividing the word of truth - Sound doctrine and Bible truth are important for Christians today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8jQJFO4CAc
Sound doctrine for the Fundy is something from the past..... TOS, and something in the future.... ET or Annihilation.Sadly there is something missing from their here and now..............Jesus Christ.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I would suggest you read Matthew 23. Jesus called a spade a spade.

Also there are plenty of ET'ers who justify being judgemental and condemning others who disagree with them by their misinterpretation of the scripture. Like this below

Sound doctrine for the Fundy is something from the past..... TOS, and something in the future.... ET or Annihilation.Sadly there is something missing from their here and now..............Jesus Christ.
We are told to test the spirit.....

Yes, I totally disagree with universalism it is not from God..... one can not make it His truth no matter how much they twist and change it to fit their doctrine !! No misinterpretating about it !! It is a lie !!!
God is/has revealed it to many the lie of it.

So I would be praying and checking my heart with God about what one is claiming to be truth.... amen

Moderator cut: delete

Last edited by Miss Blue; 03-28-2011 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Personal attack and infractable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity