Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 12:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
maybe twin we should change the wording to " slaves of Jesus's righteousness and seeking to walk in that righteousness with a backbone ( law) covered fully in human flesh redeemed and set free from our bondage.. thus restored and fully human as in the Garden " like that twin?

LOL, yeah just like that ^^^.....Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 12:33 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
maybe twin we should change the wording to " slaves of Jesus's righteousness and seeking to walk in that righteousness with a backbone ( law) covered fully in human flesh redeemed and set free from our bondage.. thus restored and fully human as in the Garden " like that twin?
Well, that's slightly a better answer than Twin's. What is righteousness?, Saying Jesus, is not the answer to what i'm asking.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, I wouldn't, except for the fact I refuse all attempts at making it about ME, which is only a thinly veiled attempt to draw out the poster for more character assassinations, slanders, ridiculing, assignations of presumed superiority, ad nauseam . So, no thanks. Peace
I am not making it about you, i'm making it about the righteousness in your life that you say you are slave too, or are you not a slave to righteousness?, how is it that righteousness demonstrated ?.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:38 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Well, that's slightly a better answer than Twin's. What is righteousness?, Saying Jesus, is not the answer to what i'm asking.
ok so ASK Jesus or follow the suggestions in that book you curse until you find Jesus! that is the way the rest of us had to do it. and you ain't more special athan the rest of us. so just do it .

Old 09-06-2017, 12:38 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,487,769 times
Quote:
I checked it out twin and it was not the right answer. Most fundies including myself were raised on a diet of not sinning being passed off as being righteousness, all that does is make yourself self righteousness. Righteousness is far and above not sinning twin and if you are a slave to righteousness, you should at the very least know what it is and explain it without hesitation.
One day you might understand that salivating at trying to play gotcha is as foolish as a diet of eating popcorn with your friends.

_ p _ o _ s _ t _ ... _# _ 1 _ 4_ 4 _ is exactly the only right answer for you.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:41 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, I wouldn't, except for the fact I refuse all attempts at making it about ME, which is only a thinly veiled attempt to draw out the poster for more character assassinations, slanders, ridiculing, assignations of presumed superiority, ad nauseam . So, no thanks. Peace
yep on this !

Old 09-06-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
One day you might understand that salivating at trying to play gotcha is as foolish as a diet of eating popcorn with your friends.

_ p _ o _ s _ t _ ... _# _ 1 _ 4_ 4 _ is exactly the only right answer for you.
I'm not doing that at all, what would be the point of that, that would be unrighteous(there's a clue). My point is, how can you be trusted about the BIBLE verse of the OP, when you cannot explain what righteousness is and how it is worked in your life. You clearly have not explained this so far, and the fact you are pointing to post #144 to be your answer, is, well, pathetic to say the least. So to answer the OP bible verse, i would count you to be one of those yet to enter in to the kingdom, for being in the kingdom you would have no issue explaining righteousness and how it is worked out in your life.

Old 09-06-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
And to do that takes the present tense requirement of "be perfect" \ "be holy".

Jesus never revealed that one can on their own "be", or "become eventually" (with some effort on your part) ... it is that revealed truth which is the basic problem for all of those who view Jesus as something other than a substitute \ exchange:
Your filthy rage for his perfection ... thus enabling
  • offered freely
  • complete forgiveness unconditional
  • no worthy proving grounds

Which is why He said you can do nothing without Me. Peace

Old 09-06-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I'm not doing that at all, what would be the point of that, that would be unrighteous(there's a clue). My point is, how can you be trusted about the BIBLE verse of the OP, when you cannot explain what righteousness is and how it is worked in your life. You clearly have not explained this so far, and the fact you are pointing to post #144 to be your answer, is, well, pathetic to say the least. So to answer the OP bible verse, i would count you to be one of those yet to enter in to the kingdom, for being in the kingdom you would have no issue explaining righteousness and how it is worked out in your life.

Since the kingdom of G-d came with power on the day of Pentecost, how is it exactly that you think you're in the kingdom, since you deny the baptism that puts you there, as in "having a form of G-dliness but denying the power thereof?" The kingdom of G-d, if you recall, is righteousness, peace and joy, IN THE HOLY GHOST. The kingdom is a PERSON, we enter INTO, that is SPIRIT.

A fact born witness by the outward covering of gold on the Ark of the Covenant, gold speaking of the refined by fire, nature of G-d. Peace

Old 09-06-2017, 12:50 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastexman View Post
It means Simply---those who never applied Romans 10:3 or Acts 2:21 in there lives, in other words who did not choose salvation through Christ, but thought they could get into heaven by good deeds alone, that is the subject that is taking place in Matt 7:21 it is talking about those who are false believers, who never really had a heart conversion, but thought they could get in by just doing good works, read the whole chapters and you will see this, or hopefully you should see the context. On the judgment day for all some will claim that they did many good things etc etc, but since they never knew(personal relationship) Christ, and never accepted the context of (his Salvation)(purpose)(acknowledgment and acceptance individually), but rather thought they could skirt by in life with just good deeds, that is in totality what the subject of Matt 7:21 is talking about I believe.
Hewbrews teaches the fact that the 3 sections of the temple are there to show the 3 sections of heaven. Those people who taught Jesus name in the streets who did miracles in Jesus name did not know Jesus because they don't know the law, they don't know the Temple, they are lawless, lawbreakers JUST AS JESUS CALLED THEM. The higher Zoe kingdom is what Jesus makes reference to when he says and when Paul shows the difference in the outer court of Darkness and the higher Zoe kingdom. No liars, adulterers, nobody who is sexually immoral shall enter into the higher Zoe kingdom and this is why Christians become confused by what Paul and Jesus are teaching us concerning the kingdom of heaven. The temple had to be built in an exact design because of the fact that it is built just to show us what heaven is, and what the difference is between the 3 sections.

All those who choose to remqin gentiles will remain gentiles right there in the outer cout of darkness and they will never enter into the two sections of the Temple proper.

When Jesus shows us the least and the greatest in the kingdom, he is showing us the least in the outer court of Gentiles, and the greatest who reside in the Holy of Holies. You keeo the laws of Moses and teach others to keep it and you are the greatest in the kingdom, AND EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT KEEP THE LAWS, AND YIU EVEN TEACH OTHERS NOT TO KEEP THE LAWS OF MOSES, GOD STILL SAVES YOU, YOU ARE STILL SAVED IN THE OUTER COURT AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHOSE THE OUTER COURT WHEN YOU CHOSE TO REJECT THE WAYS OF MESSIAH IN HIS 7 FEASTS WITH HIS OWN PECULIAR SABBATHS.

YOU CHOOSE, and even though Jesus tells them,'' I never knew you, depart from me,'' They are still saved and this is why Christians get confused, because they simlly do not know the design of the temple, and as a temple, they don't even know the appointed visitation days of the master which are given to them so they would know Messiah and the comings and goings of Messiah as a bridegroom has appointed days in which to visit and bless his bride.
ow
You don't know the comings and goings of the Temple you claim to be?

Then you donlt know the comings and goings of your own bridegroom, you don't know Messiah in a personal way that he will consider you his bride, if you aren't sealed this year on Rosh Hashannah because you reject Jerusalem and the holy days of Messiah, then you can't be written in the lamb's book of life which leads to the chamber door for the bride to enter in that you might consummate the marriage. If you reject the laws and ways of Messiah, then you have no oil in which to light a lamp unto your feet that would lead you through the darkness that you might find the chamber door and enter in.

God has solemnly promised those who love him and his ways that they will be sealed in Rosh Hashannah against the judgment of Yom Kippur, but you can't force people to accept Unleavened bread and God promises everyone who keeps and watches on his Holy feasts that he will seal them with protection in their forehead and right hand, and God doesn't exclude anyone from his covenant and his protection, God's promises are true, but yiu can't force people to love the ways of God, you can't force people not to be lawless, you can't force people to reject the Babylonian ways of a Babylonian Messiah that Christians follow. The temple is there to show us what the kingdom of heaven is, and God is so extreemly mercifull that he has promised all Gentiles to come and take part in the inheritance of Israel, EVEN THE GENTILE WHO KEEPS THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF GOD SHALL BE GATHERED TO THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, AND DO NOT LET THE STRANGER WHO LOVES MY LAWS AND KEEPS MY SABBATHS SAY THAT HE IS A DRY TREE WHO HAS NO INHERITANCE IN ISRAEL, EVEN TO THE ALIEN AND STRANGER WHO KEEPS GOD'S FEASTS AND LOVES THE LAWS OF MOSES, EVEN THEY WILL BE GATHERED TO THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL AND GOD WILL BLESS THEM AND GIVE THEM A NAME BETTER THAN SONS OR DAUGHTERS.

But God will not force you to become an Israeli, Gentiles make a willing choice to set their goal to reside in the outer court of darkness, it is a willing choice to despise the laws of God and to teach against the ways of God, AND EVEN IF YOU DO THIS, GOD IS SO MERCIFULL THAT THERE IS STILL SALVATION IN THE OUTER COURT.

Those who chose to remain gentiles with a lawless mentality and who keep Babylonian holy days of Jesus have made awilling choice to reject the protective seal of God promised in the laws of Moses, they make a willing choice to remain as a gentile who doesn't know Messiah, a lalwless lawbreaker is what Jesus calls them, and it is this reason why they don't know Messiah, why Jesus says to them,'' I NEVER KNEW YOU.''

Teach Jesus as the Passover lamb, Teach Jesus as the ram, as the heiffer, as the goat, as the bull and learn who Jesus is and what he has done for you when he became all these sacrifices, teach the world about the Feast of Tabernacles and yiu wilk shine like the stars.

Learn the laws and all the feasts with their traditions, rituals and prayers and you will know Messiah in a personal way why he will say to you, '' my bride, come into the chamber and inherit immortality.''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity