Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 04:01 PM

1 posts, read 5,960 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Michael. For the last year or so I have been having horrible, terrible dreams and I feel like I have the weight of the whole world on my shoulders. These dreams have everything to do with religion, and everything to do with both the new AND old testament. When I look at the book of revelation, I am starting to think I am the anti-christ ( I know it sounds stupid but please read on). When the old testament was written, there was many things in it that has everything to do with exactly what I am saying like moses and the ten commandments that were written on a mountain on stone tablets, so on and so forth. I have been to church recently and even they held up a circle that was the wafer and said this is his body, and this is his bread, and the water/wine was drank by all. In my dreams, I see this rock passing over and creating enoch (forever night) killing everything in the ocean, and turning man back into monkey because there is no fish. I look exactly like jesus (not saying I am) but when I say all of this stuff, and look at all religions, I see this as god is the sun but god has a sun. This rock is god's sun. Even in some scriptures it says and that rock was christ. The problem is I don't believe jesus christ is a rock, but I do believe that this rock is something that jesus said to look up and be saved. The problem is I don't know where to go with this. I know that this rock comes from behind the sun and when it passes over, you WILL be blinded if you look up. It's what creates the "burning bush" and hell on earth. Even jesus said he was alpha and omega, the first and the last. The first book and the last book. I also believe that the dome of the rock is real (Israel). I don't want people to die, but im telling you right now that if we don't look up at this rock, we will have to endure the exodus together. The reason why we have the holy spirit is because when you don't have the holy spirit everything else is desolate, if you realize you are already IN god's kingdom and this rock is just a 50 year period of time and seperates species, turns man back into monkey, and is the reason why Islamic people are fully clothed (because they are attacked by insects), jewish people kiss the rock and ration. Even in christmas songs they say come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant... GOD OF GOD, light of light and so on and so forth. Might I add, my birthday is June 12th...6/12. I DON'T want people to be blinded, but at the same time, what happens after this rock passes over is the new beginning of time and we all must go to the middle east to be shielded by this rock. Oh and I also am supposed to say satan was oil, live without it and then tell me the reason why we are all starting to fight more and more is because we are having kids for no reason. We used to have kids to help us with work in the fields or housekeep. But now we have them as trophies to say hey look at what I produced, but there is no reason for it being alive other than the fact that you are continuing your bloodline, which even christains have 7-8 kids but they have them for no reason other than the fact that they like to have sex and can afford them. PLEASE HELP ME AND READ THIS WHOLE ARTICLE. Sorry if it sounds scattered, but I really need someone's help.

Last edited by Mookamungus; 12-09-2011 at 04:10 PM..

Old 12-09-2011, 04:10 PM

659 posts, read 1,141,895 times
I don't think you are, in fact I know your not...what church do you attend? Just the name, not/location.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:11 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,910,145 times
Well since you may be a victim of religious nonsense , I can say that the anti-christ certainly wouldn't be worried about being the Anti-Christ, so perhaps you either need to leave religion and realize all the things you have been taught that are giving you this torment is a bunch of bull, or get professional help.

Last edited by june 7th; 12-16-2011 at 10:18 AM..

Old 12-09-2011, 04:38 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,184,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Well since you may be a victim of religious nonsense , I can say that the anti-christ certainly wouldn't be worried about being the Anti-Christ, so perhaps you either need to leave religion and realize all the things you have been taught that are giving you this torment is a bunch of bull, or get professional help.
I think they should lean more toward getting the professional help aspect. Just saying...

Old 12-09-2011, 04:40 PM

9,669 posts, read 9,933,449 times
These spirit that give dreams of religion are the gnostics spirits that will bring dreams that are similar to Christians ideas but will lack in power from the True Living God Jesus ..... They are convincing to experience and even will lead people to become Christians as they will lead people right to a church to find more truth and ... Then Jesus will reap were He never sowed and steal you away from these spirits of gnostics of the world ...... You need to repent to the Lord and seek and church were they preach the gospel and have evidence of Holy Spirit, ...Like ask for prayer from the leaders of the church and if they give honest prayer for you then go there and be blessed , if they mock you, forgive them and go to the next church........ See were this antichrist spirit is a spirit of idols against the Lord who get people to rationalize the Word of God and reject the Holy Spirit and His role and reject the commands of the Lord Jesus gave His children ...... Be Blessed as Jesus has a plan....

Old 12-15-2011, 06:39 PM

5 posts, read 38,016 times
Mook, you are being tormented by a demon(s). Rebuke him/them in the name of Jesus; command him/them to leave you alone and never return. The devil is the father of lies, and he and his demons are using dreams to confuse and freighten you. They have no authority over you; you are a child of God, created in His image. Jesus is the "Rock" upon which we can stand firmly and confidently. That means He is strong, solid, unshakeable. And He loves you! just as you are. Forget about "religion". God has a great plan for your life.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:39 PM

63,453 posts, read 39,704,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth, Phaze.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:26 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,428,390 times
My advice is to stick with reading the four gospels .... I'm not so sure that those who come up with these weird interpetations of Revelation mostly are glorified ring masters in a 3 ring circus show or looking to sell books like "left behind series".

The thing to do is to just quite your mind down at night and realize that God is in controll of all things and will see to it that you will not be some hapless unaware victim.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:47 PM

1,220 posts, read 981,753 times
Default The Lord is Risen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookamungus View Post
Hello, my name is Michael. For the last year or so I have been having horrible, terrible dreams and I feel like I have the weight of the whole world on my shoulders. These dreams have everything to do with religion, and everything to do with both the new AND old testament. When I look at the book of revelation, I am starting to think I am the anti-christ ( I know it sounds stupid but please read on). When the old testament was written, there was many things in it that has everything to do with exactly what I am saying like moses and the ten commandments that were written on a mountain on stone tablets, so on and so forth. I have been to church recently and even they held up a circle that was the wafer and said this is his body, and this is his bread, and the water/wine was drank by all. In my dreams, I see this rock passing over and creating enoch (forever night) killing everything in the ocean, and turning man back into monkey because there is no fish. I look exactly like jesus (not saying I am) but when I say all of this stuff, and look at all religions, I see this as god is the sun but god has a sun. This rock is god's sun. Even in some scriptures it says and that rock was christ. The problem is I don't believe jesus christ is a rock, but I do believe that this rock is something that jesus said to look up and be saved. The problem is I don't know where to go with this. I know that this rock comes from behind the sun and when it passes over, you WILL be blinded if you look up. It's what creates the "burning bush" and hell on earth. Even jesus said he was alpha and omega, the first and the last. The first book and the last book. I also believe that the dome of the rock is real (Israel). I don't want people to die, but im telling you right now that if we don't look up at this rock, we will have to endure the exodus together. The reason why we have the holy spirit is because when you don't have the holy spirit everything else is desolate, if you realize you are already IN god's kingdom and this rock is just a 50 year period of time and seperates species, turns man back into monkey, and is the reason why Islamic people are fully clothed (because they are attacked by insects), jewish people kiss the rock and ration. Even in christmas songs they say come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant... GOD OF GOD, light of light and so on and so forth. Might I add, my birthday is June 12th...6/12. I DON'T want people to be blinded, but at the same time, what happens after this rock passes over is the new beginning of time and we all must go to the middle east to be shielded by this rock. Oh and I also am supposed to say satan was oil, live without it and then tell me the reason why we are all starting to fight more and more is because we are having kids for no reason. We used to have kids to help us with work in the fields or housekeep. But now we have them as trophies to say hey look at what I produced, but there is no reason for it being alive other than the fact that you are continuing your bloodline, which even christains have 7-8 kids but they have them for no reason other than the fact that they like to have sex and can afford them. PLEASE HELP ME AND READ THIS WHOLE ARTICLE. Sorry if it sounds scattered, but I really need someone's help.
Shalom Michael...when you're awake, do you have power over the air? Do you command legions of fallen angels? Do you disrupt the lives of millions of people by making one suggestion to one person..."Yea, hath G-d said?"

Have you ever been to an AA meeting? There are thousands of people across the USA attending these meetings, and almost every single one of them have thought at one time or another that they might be or are the anti-christ?

So you think you're alone? GET IN LINE!!!
The Lord wants you to quit flirting with disaster and pray for the Holy Spirit to stop that squirrel cage of yours to stop spinning so fast. Thoughts will come...only, hang on to the ones that bring G-d glory. Amen.

The Lord Bless you, and keep you through the dark night of your soul, and through the dark night of your spirit...

Old 12-15-2011, 10:15 PM

63,453 posts, read 39,704,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
My advice is to stick with reading the four gospels .... I'm not so sure that those who come up with these weird interpetations of Revelation mostly are glorified ring masters in a 3 ring circus show or looking to sell books like "left behind series".

The thing to do is to just quiet your mind down at night and realize that God is in controll of all things and will see to it that you will not be some hapless unaware victim.
I cannot believe I'm saying this . . . but I agree with you Twin. Revelation is the most enigmatic and obscure book I have ever attempted exegesis on. Anyone who thinks he knows what Revelation is really all about is deluding himself. The mind quieting is an excellent idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity