Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 04:35 PM

342 posts, read 408,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
The truth is that He is the spirit of Love. The Love of maternal instinct. If we loved each other as if others were our own children there wouldn't be a problem with lust or greed. If we obeyed the Commandments of God and became an example to the world, there wouldn't be any crime, intoleration, addiction or affliction within the body of Christ. God said that He would make us either a head or a tail. We need to learn to be a head with Christ. We can become one with His Holy Spirit. I am a daughter of the Father and one with His Holy Spirit of maternal instinct(love). I pray to the Father(Jesus) in the name of His daughter--ME.
Yeshua Bless You
Wait! Now your praying to Jesus in your own name? Is this some kind of sick joke?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 05:19 AM

473 posts, read 822,329 times
There is no sick joke in knowing who the Father is and who the sons and daughters are. Jesus Christ was the Father in the flesh and the only human who lived and died without sin. He offered us the same opportunity by allowing us to place all sin and blame upon Him and go forth and sin no more. Then we become as He is--a son or daughter of the most High. This describes what seems as a dual nature of Jesus. God showed an example of how He communicates with us--from within, He shows how He can split His identity from that of His sons and daughters and talk to them one on one and how He can become one with us.

When He died on the cross He removed the need for Faith--He PROVED who He was, where He was and How He is within us--and STILL we fail Him and fall short. All flesh belongs to the Father, our idenities/souls are within, He ALSO is within and ever present. We are to become like Christ--not just like minded with Him. We TOO are to become Father/daughter or Son and Holy Spirits who walk in His ways upon this Earth teaching the truth. We have yet only been baptized with water and have yet to be baptized with fire and the Holy Spirit. All old works get destroyed by the trial by fire and you become refined as silver is refined knowing ALL truths, walking in ALL His ways, and teaching His words. This is not New Afge stuff--haven't a clue as to what new age means. Until four years ago I had been a backlider for 20 years, I was never raised in any church--I had NO preconcieved notions about God. He approached me--not the other way around.
Yeshua Bless You

Old 01-15-2013, 06:26 AM

1,266 posts, read 1,245,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
What you seem to be describing is not Christianity, but panantheism--God being in everything. That's just not consistent with Biblical truth.
Actually, it's also called monism, which was the only way to rationalize a monotheistic outlook for centuries within Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. This was the prevailing view for a long, long time, and it is still quite popular in many parts of the Christian world. You betray your myopia and your sectarianism again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity