Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 09:13 AM

796 posts, read 859,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Yup , so are you.

Ibe
No, I am a gentile. I am a part of the Church and not a part of Israel. The two are separate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 12:54 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,543,112 times
Does everyone have their head in the sand? We are in the great tribulation with more to go. What of the hundreds of millions that have died in war, famine, genocide and disease as Revelation says would happen and Jesus said it would happen from the time that the the Jews were cast out of Judea. Just the last hundred years tell the story. Check out a good Almanac and you will see.

Ever since the Jews where kicked out of Judea, Jesus said, it would mark the beginning of such great tribulation that has not been before nor ever shall be. He said the great tribulation would last for days and in prophetic time just one day could be a thousand years.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
Does everyone have their head in the sand? We are in the great tribulation with more to go. What of the hundreds of millions that have died in war, famine, genocide and disease as Revelation says would happen and Jesus said it would happen from the time that the the Jews were cast out of Judea. Just the last hundred years tell the story. Check out a good Almanac and you will see.

Ever since the Jews where kicked out of Judea, Jesus said, it would mark the beginning of such great tribulation that has not been before nor ever shall be. He said the great tribulation would last for days and in prophetic time just one day could be a thousand years.
Those who go through the great tribulation will wish you had been right and will compare these day's to a day at the park compared to the real tribulation that is yet to come.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by balunman View Post
Those who go through the great tribulation will wish you had been right and will compare these day's to a day at the park compared to the real tribulation that is yet to come.
I highly doubt the millions of people killed by Pol Pot or the Nazis or those who are, at this very moment, struggling to survive in a refugee camp, considered their lives on this earth a "day at the park".

"These days" for MANY are brutally agonizing. Care to tell us what's worse than dying of hunger and having nothing to give your child?

Old 07-28-2013, 01:56 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,841,188 times
I'm not sure that scripture says there will be a place of safety on earth during the 7-year Great Tribulation, for anyone who is left-behind at the rapture.... except, for the 144,000 and also the Two Witnesses who are supernaturally sealed/protected. Of course, even those martyred for their faith during the Tribulation, will find ultimate security in the Lord (eg; Rev. 7:14).

In a related thought, we understand from 2 Thes. 2:7, that "He who (now) restrains the lawless one will be taken out of the way." -- Who now restrains the lawless one? ... the Indwelling Holy Spirit of God in Believers. Does this mean that the Holy Spirit will be taken away from believers? No, Jesus taught, "Lo I am with you always even until the end of the earth." However, when believers are taken at the rapture, both believers and 'He who restrains the lawless one' will be taken.... leaving behind only those WITHOUT the Holy Spirit. --- While a huge number will be saved during the GT, they will subsequently be martyred for their faith.

Ultimately, no believers on earth will make it all the way through the 7-year Great Tribulation.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
I'm not sure that scripture says there will be a place of safety on earth during the 7-year Great Tribulation, for anyone who is left-behind at the rapture.... except, for the 144,000 and also the Two Witnesses who are supernaturally sealed/protected. Of course, even those martyred for their faith during the Tribulation, will find ultimate security in the Lord (eg; Rev. 7:14).

In a related thought, we understand from 2 Thes. 2:7, that "He who (now) restrains the lawless one will be taken out of the way." -- Who now restrains the lawless one? ... the Indwelling Holy Spirit of God in Believers. Does this mean that the Holy Spirit will be taken away from believers? No, Jesus taught, "Lo I am with you always even until the end of the earth." However, when believers are taken at the rapture, both believers and 'He who restrains the lawless one' will be taken.... leaving behind only those WITHOUT the Holy Spirit. --- While a huge number will be saved during the GT, they will subsequently be martyred for their faith.

Ultimately, no believers on earth will make it all the way through the 7-year Great Tribulation.
Very good explanation! I am concerned that so many who have been deceived into believing that the church will not be ruptured are going to end up facing such pain and suffering when they get left behind and go into the great tribulation that is coming.

Old 07-28-2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balunman View Post
This is the typical answer from those who lack perspective of the great time period that Revelation speaks to because they have not had to suffer has other nations and groups of people have had to. We as a nation have reaped the benefits of of what Jesus said, "Pray that you be found worthy to escape." Yet we have not all have escaped because much more prayer and living for Jesus was needed and more prayer is needed as the world draws closer to the day of the Antichrist's confederated nations that will come against Israel.

John of Revelation was told to write the things that will happen "hereafter" which means from this point in time ["here"] onward. Revelation was written then to show what would happen in the "days" after the Jews were cast out of Judea. Jesus spoke of the "days" and we know that a prophetic "day" can be as a thousand years. Jesus said that after those days, He would return, not before. As He said "He that endures to the end shall be saved."

There is no secret appearing but rather, "Every eye shall see Him." immediatly after the great tribulation. That is to say the eye of the soul shall see Him. The earth is round and a bodily form can not be seen from the other side of the earth. He is coming in "Power and Glory" that will incircle the whole earth with the greator Glory Clouds of Heaven itself. One for each believer. Believers will go up into the pure "air" of Heaven. As it is written, "From now on we know Him no more according to the flesh [bodily form]" But rather in Power and Glory of the Kingdom.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:03 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,498,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post

Revelation 7:13-14
Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no greater tribulation being inflected on humanity that what is being done to the helpless little ones via abortion

Psalm 10:12
Arise, Lord! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:57 PM

155 posts, read 163,878 times
Well now,

Im gonna keep working, I'm in the right place.
666 is when ( the ) antichrist come's for the rapture
Beleavers. He's message folks is come worship me
I've come to fly you away. And spare you the great Tribulation.
His church and his followers are at work .

When one reads our Fathers letter. There are acount
After acount of this warning.

Again folks, in the acount of Matthew 24 the whole Chapture.
Warns us that studie and show our self aproved.
As well as The first seal as well of Revelation 6 shows this to be the
antichrist ( satan ) ( the ) abomination of desolation.

Take heed that no one decives you. Matt 24:4
Thats Jesus words.

Then read all the warnnings in this chapture folks ( many will come)

So in Matthew 24:23 In Jesus words, ( letters in red )
He says dont beleave it.
Thats Jesus words, not to beleave it. Why? Well read on.
For false teachers will be in Satans camp preaching this
Rapture Doctrine. And decieving many, and deliver you up befor
Pretty Boy Floyed ( Satan ).

Thats Jesus teaching.

And when He says get away from me. I never
Knew you. Its because you wont hear the call.
Oh yea in vain you Rapture teachers are trying to steal our Fathers
Children with you lies.

And I'll asure you folks, there's a great Day a comming.
If you dont know what your Preaching you might just shut up.
Our Fathers not happy withis Doctrine.
And you need hear His words . Ezekiel 13

Shoot check out Lukes acount on this Doctrine
So many have already. Sucked up! Again letters in red.
Luke 17:36 one taken, one left.

And your Theaching of Fathers Children , you wanna be taken.

Heed the warnning. Luke 17:22-25

Lets look at Marks acount.

Mark 13:3-27

Again letters in red.
V5 1st seal ( take heed )

Look at verse 9 they will deliver you up. ( where)
Satans church. The antichrist message Ive come to rapture yall away.

The real Jesus is comming here to set up the Kingdom
We aint gonna go nowhere.

So look here at our our Father Comands us to do.
Mark 13:9-11

Read it folks. How do you do this by running.
Let no one decieve you by this Rapture Doctrine.

Stay and fight.

Ibe
Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ibe in His Service

Old 07-28-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Revelation 7:13-14
Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no greater tribulation being inflected on humanity that what is being done to the helpless little ones via abortion
Psalm 10:12
Arise, Lord! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.

Such a beautiful picture of life. And to think, we all looked like that at one time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity