Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2021, 10:39 PM

23,198 posts, read 10,481,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Yes, absolutely Jesus was speaking about two (2) events. A minor one and a MAJOR one.
The minor or limited one came in the year 70 when the Roman armies destroyed un-faithful Jerusalem.
The MAJOR one was set in the future (Rev.1:10 our day or time frame ).
Remember: Revelation was written well after the year 70 and the end of the 1st century.
Thus, all of Matthew 24 could Not apply to the first century.
Verse 21 is the modern great tribulation of Rev. 7:14,9.

In Scripture it is Not rapture but resurrection - 1st Corinthians 15:50
Just as there was No rapture in Noah's day (Matthew 24:37-38) there will be No rapture.
A child could easily take this post apart.

What was said was to every generation, problem is, you are reading Matthew 24 as if it has nothing to do with appointed days and missions of God when these are the appointed days and missions.

7 feasts with 7 appointed missions,but since you arent willing to learn those appointed days, you look silly speaking of Rosh Hashanah, Yom.Kippur and Sukkot guessing about Jewish idioms spoken in Gods temple on his appointed days.

Why not just learn Gods 7 feasts?

Why not try and study the temple and the comings and goings?

Why not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2021, 06:31 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,009,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You dont even know what day you are talking about, or what is being said.

What does Paul say?

"" Then, we who are left alive."

What has just taken place where only the righteous are left standing alive?

Paul is quoting Zechariah and he tells us the exact day, The Last Trump."

The last trump is not general saying, it is a science of the house of trumpets and the last trump is blown on an exact hour on an exact day EVERY YEAR.

Do you know how the last trump got its name?

Two horns were taken from the ram caught in the thicket and those two horns were so named," the first trump, and the last trump."

There is also a great trump and all 3 trumpets have exact days and exact reasons for being blown.

Jesus has a cloud of witnesses, and this is the meaning of Jesus coming in the clouds,specifically the two rains appointed on both atzerets.

You are reading scriptures of the day of division and you see the righteous taken and the wicked left behind when it is just the opposite,Paul says," THEN, AT THE LAST TRUMP ON ROSH HASHANAH, WE WHO ARE LEFT ALIVE WILL THEN BE CAUGHT UP.

On Rosh Hadhanah a person is sealed in their forehead and right hand against the judgement, but all Gentiles who have no seal of God will be divided.

What makes God put his seal in your forehead and right hand to protect you?

It's his promise, that whoever loves his Sabbaths and his feasts receive his seal of protection, and this is law,not opinion.

The "we who are left alive" are the anointed who have not died at Jesus return. It is not hard to understand sir.

Old 03-30-2021, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
The "we who are left alive" are the anointed who have not died at Jesus return. It is not hard to understand sir.
"' We who are left alive AT THE LAST TRUMP,''............... THE LAST TRUMP HAS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS SOUND ON ROSH HASHANAH.

Paul is quoting WELL KNOWN VERSE OF ZECH 14.

Everyone knew what the last trump meant, every one KNEW when the last trump is blown just like WE KNOW when the first trump is blown, AND WHY.

The temple is called the house of trumpets because of its science of communicating through trumpets.

There were no phones, you are talking about known language, the last trump is the last trump because it isnt the first trump of Shavuot, the first trump is blown in Joseph as a betrothal in Galilee of the nations and the last trump is hearlding the surprize arrival of Messiah, the bridegroom comes with a shout, that shout IS THE TRUMPET.

On Yom Kippur a great Trumpet is blown, it is a silver trumpet, not a rams horn as the first and last trump

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-30-2021 at 02:03 AM..

Old 03-30-2021, 02:15 AM

Zechariah 14 goes in great detail showing who God comes fighting against and why. People who fight against the feasts of Jerusalem are fighting Jerusalem specifically.

Zechariah 14 is showing the second rain and Zechariah isnt showing water, he is showing fire, a rain of fire..................

What does Zechariah say of some who fight against Jerusalem?

" Their eyes and toungues will melt in they heads before they hit the ground.''

After the world witnesses a mass death, it is then that they are offered their salvation, and what is that offer?

"' If the nations agree to keep the feasts of Tabernacle/nations.''

Old 03-30-2021, 02:43 AM

What does a fig tree represent in the bible?
What does an olive tree represent in the bible?
What does the vine represent in the bible?

It is impossible to understand one if one doesnt understand all 3.

Can a fig tree my brethren, produce olives, or can an olive tree give forth grapes? Will a vine produce figs?

Jus saying, if somebody wants to learn scripture about prophesies concerning fig trees, you first have to establish what is meant by a fig tree, what the olive tree is, and what a vine is and again, the understanding of one is nothing without understanding all 3.

https://biblehub.com/topical/f/fig-tree.htm.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:48 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,979,331 times
Quote:
What does a fig tree represent in the bible?
What does an olive tree represent in the bible?
What does the vine represent in the bible?...................
In Scripture I find Jesus to be a figurative ' vine ' besides a door, a lamp, a shepherd, a king, a cornerstone, a bridegroom.
Besides all of the above Jesus is the figurative ' bread ' of life.
So, Jesus as was Not a literal vine, but Jesus did bind his kingly claims to a symbolic vine - John 15:1-5; Matt. 21:41-43

I find a figurative use for the olive tree as a symbol of being beautiful and fruitful.
- Psalm 52:8; Jer. 11:16; Hosea 14:6
Important enough that the olive trees branches were used at the Festival of Booths.- Lev. 23:40; Neh. 8:15
And of course Revelation uses symbolic olive trees - Rev. 11:3-4 besides Zech. 4:3, 11-14

To sit under one's fig tree would show being at peace and secure - Micah 4:4; Zech. 3:10; 1st Kings 4:25
However, an unproductive fig tree ( like unfaithful Jerusalem was ) would be cut down.

Old 04-01-2021, 12:43 PM

Try to think in 3's.

The temple is only in 3 sections to symbolize what you are.

What are you?

1 John ~~~~ The witnesses are inside you.

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The water, the blood and the spirit.

Water is for the body, wine for the soul, and oil for spirit.

The first seal is taken off the body of a dead man while the first trumpet is heard in the soul, while the first bowl of oil is poured on the spirit.

To speak of the spirit of water is what is in your right eye, to speak of the spirit of oil is to speak of your left eye, and to speak of the spirit of wine is to speak of your middle, your soul.

Two kingdoms that fight kingdom against kingdom and between the two kingdoms is you, Jerusalem, the soul.

Whatever you do, you do by water, blood, and spirit because whether a thing is right or wrong, you have agreed to do it by 3 spirits inside of you.

The kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel were two kingdoms set against each other to symbolize flesh and spirit, and between those two kingdoms is a city of peace but the two kingdoms you are cant make peace because the flesh doesnt want to be ruled by spirit, it wants it's own kingdom to do as it pleases.

Body soul and spirit is respectively, " Israel, Benjamin, and Judah.

The water, the blood, the spirit, it's what you are.

Jerusalem is in Benjamin, Benjamin is the one tribe within both kingdoms, and this for good reason.

You are the only one who can cast out the king in your right eye, and it is his mountain to be cast into the sea.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-01-2021 at 01:44 PM..

Old 04-01-2021, 01:21 PM

Matthew 21
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Will you?

Will you cast down the mountain and the fig tree?

It can only be done by you.

A mountain is referring to a king and kingdom, the mountain to be thrown out, it is the kingdom and King of your flesh in your right eye.

What is the fig tree, and where in you is it planted?

What sea is the mountain cast into?

Old 04-01-2021, 01:33 PM

Anyone wants to understand the fig tree of Matthew 24, they have to study gardens and how gardens work, study vineyards to one day you understand that you are a garden.

Inside the garden is Adam, Eve, and the most beautiful creature.

The fallen form of that garden is what we are.

Song of songs 4

Solomon Admires his Beloved

1Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

2Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.

3Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

4Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

5Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

6Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.

7Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

8Come with me from Lebanon, my spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.

9Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.

10How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!

11Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.

12A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

13Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard,

14Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:

15A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.

The Bride

16Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.l

Old 04-02-2021, 05:06 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,386,975 times
Quote:
Why not just learn Gods 7 feasts?

Why not try and study the temple and the comings and goings?

Why not?
Why? What relevance does it have for humanity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity