Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2019, 09:55 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,611,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The answer to that YES/NO question was YES.

As always, the question was re-worded after it had been answered, so you can continue the thing you always do.
Finn, always with the word games.... Too hard to answer any clarifying questions? I mean, you quote the posts all the time, yet never answer the questions posed. Why is that?

Old 05-29-2019, 09:58 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
Quote:

As always, the question was re-worded after it had been answered, so you can continue your childishness.
There is a difference between being invited and that of being welcomed. So, no one changed the question, except you, as you ALWAYS twist things to suit your personal agenda. So, are homosexuals welcomed to the wedding? And to clarify, unconditionally! What exactly are your expectations, according to your Biblical perspective of homosexuals? Why are you so afraid to admit what it is you actually believe?

Old 05-29-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
There is a difference between being invited and that of being welcomed. So, no one changed the question, except you, as you ALWAYS twist things to suit your personal agenda. So, are homosexuals welcomed to the wedding? And to clarify, unconditionally! What exactly are your expectations, according to your Biblical perspective of homosexuals? Why are you so afraid to admit what it is you actually believe?
Because he knows how his views will be seen by most people. As I have said before, if you are ashamed of your views, you should probably rethink them.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:06 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,347,878 times
Quote:

As always, the question was re-worded after it had been answered, so you can continue the thing you always do.
I think you know perfectly well the question is, will there be gay believers AT the wedding you think you are going to, you have not answered this question. The question was never , do gays get an invite ? or if a gay person gets an invite, to gain admission to the wedding feast do they need to repent from being gay?.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:13 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,407,564 times
Quote:
Interesting, there is a difference between reacting, twisting, manipulating and down-right lying, verses that of responding with the truth. And posting a video of Jim Carrey to solicit an emotional response was just asinine and extremely childish.
Quote:
You sound very angry. What happened?
Moderator cut: Quoted post removed. This isn't the Politics forum.

It's a trait within that of Narcissism, which is used to provoke an emotional reaction.
Its design is to get you to respond defensively and detract from what has been said.

Last edited by mensaguy; 05-29-2019 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: One quoted post removed.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,727,228 times
Quote:
It's a trait within that of Narcissism, which is used to provoke an emotional reaction.
Its design is to get you to respond defensively and detract from what has been said.
No, that is how you communicate, not me. I was asked a question, and you immediately jumped in to taunt that I won't answer, and then you threw a fit when I showed you the question was already answered (ironically it was answered directly to you). You responded the way you always do, which is personal attacks, insults and false accusations.

Why would anyone want to talk to a person who is visibly angry and hostile? And look at your fellow gay agenda pushers? They are trying to taunt and insult people into having a conversation with them. Don't you find that bizarre behavior? It IS bizarre, and yet is the the EXACT way such people always behave.

Sorry, I think I'll keep my pearls to myself rather than thrown them in your direction.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
No, that is how you communicate, not me. I was asked a question, and you immediately jumped in to taunt that I won't answer, and then you threw a fit when I showed you the question was already answered (ironically it was answered directly to you). You responded the way you always do, which is personal attacks, insults and false accusations.

Why would anyone want to talk to a person who is visibly angry and hostile? And look at your fellow gay agenda pushers? They are trying to taunt and insult people into having a conversation with them. Don't you find that bizarre behavior? It IS bizarre, and yet is the the EXACT way such people always behave.

Sorry, I think I'll keep my pearls to myself rather than thrown them in your direction.
This is code for: I can't answer the questions without sounding like a hypocrite or bigot, so I am going to call you a meanie and run away.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:50 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,612,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
This is code for: I can't answer the questions without sounding like a hypocrite or bigot, so I am going to call you a meanie and run away.
Yup

Old 05-29-2019, 10:51 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,612,519 times
A lot of xian cowards here

Old 05-29-2019, 10:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,727,228 times
You guys can do better than that

Try reading "The Beginners Guide to On-Line Taunting"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity