Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2018, 01:23 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,389,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
You don't know Christ because if you did you wouldn't support homosexuality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
If you knew what it is to love others, then you wouldn't condemn them.
What you have done is stereotype people to fit your belief system.

Love has no boundaries, nor is it limited to your perceptions.
Quote:
Again, you have no idea of God's love if you support homosexuality.
I support a person's right to choose, not what you impose.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:31 PM

17,164 posts, read 11,408,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
People who see themselves as evil cannot possibly "love" others as themselves. They have no good news, just a desire to make others more evil than themselves to justify themselves through human comparison.

Please don't follow Jesus' command to love one another or treat them as you wish to be treated. If they were they would be treated as "evil."

—Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

You've weaponized your Bible rather than seeing it as a glimpse of the spiritual journey of others. It makes you the same kind of Pharisee that Jesus despised, calling them "white sepulchers."
An excellent point! I always appreciate when someone approaches a well-worn Bible quote from a unique vantage point, Warden.

And understanding the Bible is a glimpse of the spiritual journey of others is also a great way of putting it.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:32 PM

1,259 posts, read 565,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I don’t have a problem with your belief other than that it is nonsense.

Nonsense to you and other ungodly people.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I support a person's right to choose, not what you impose.

And you chose to support LUST. I support LOVE.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
An excellent point! I always appreciate when someone approaches a well-worn Bible quote from a unique vantage point, Warden.

And understanding the Bible is a glimpse of the spiritual journey of others is also a great way of putting it.

The problem is with those that are supporting homosexuality. Your doing spiritual harm to those affected. You letting them walk towards the pit - in fact your pushing them towards it.

I hope that homosexuals that read this that are actually looking for a relationship with God, will repent and turn toward the Lord and stop serving the lusts of their flesh and instead focus on His will and serve Him.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:39 PM

16,708 posts, read 15,705,282 times
Quote:
The problem is with those that are supporting homosexuality. Your doing spiritual harm to those affected. You letting them walk towards the pit - in fact your pushing them towards it.

I hope that homosexuals that read this that are actually looking for a relationship with God, will repent and turn toward the Lord and stop serving the lusts of their flesh and instead focus on His will and serve Him.
Repent from what?

Old 11-10-2018, 01:44 PM

3,493 posts, read 3,209,594 times
Sex is kinda like food. Some people like New England clam chowder. But to me? Just the smell of it makes me puke.

Anything you push in people's face whether they want to hear about it or not will anger them. Homosexuality and Christian conservatives is by far not the only example.

Last edited by TwinbrookNine; 11-10-2018 at 02:20 PM..

Old 11-10-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Repent from what?

From the sin of homosexuality and any and all other sins.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:47 PM

16,708 posts, read 15,705,282 times
Quote:
From the sin of homosexuality and any and all other sins.
People can't change that. It is what they are.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:50 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,389,384 times
Quote:
For all you that still believe that your serving God through homosexuality then please explain to me how you think the acts of homosexuality is an expression of righteousness? How is that serving God?

Tell me how that is? I don't really expect you to answer because we all know it is nonsense. This whole support of homosexuality is nonsense.
Quote:
What is utter nonsense is that of condemning people who are not murderers and rapists.
If you believe all acts are equal, then you shouldn't be drinking the wine and eating the bread.
Quote:
There is a lot more sins than Murders and rapists. I condemn those sins also. There you go.
Loving and having a sexual life with your partner isn't a sin.
Although, coveting your neighbors wife is another matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.