Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 11:00 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
I am still waiting to hear from one, not the self absorbed ones.
O You in big trouble now, HUGE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 11:16 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
O You in big trouble now, HUGE!
i have no idea if this is for this thread; i was just looking for Hann
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
to put that another way, we are two men in a bed, in an incestuous relationship with Law and Grace, and one is taken, and the other is left. And this is a divorce, which we can read about @ I have divorced you... and we are invited into a marriage, of Law and Grace.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
this whole thread needs to burn !
then put that puppy in the fire, X, and we'll see what's left!

Old 10-29-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
If it's god's will for the end to come why would you try to survive it?

If heaven is the end of earthly suffering and struggle then why not embrace heaven?
this end that is envisioned is an illusion, and is not the end that is meant. If you are suffering, end suffering.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I don't think this one is from Tennessee.

What if they say something spiritual that can't be found in the bible or I can't see in the bible ?
is that even possible?

Old 10-29-2016, 11:24 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
is that even possible?
You don't think so ?.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Don't give up man, everything is cool, your cool, I'm cool, and Z-man is cool, O, well, maybe not z-man lol, but we cool right?

Don't pullout and run as so many do, but this is an Atheist forum where a Christianity forum is put in so that Atheists can discuss their religion with us as they trying to convert us, and some of them is really cool as long as we remember to love them no matter what, be cool with them and they will be cool with you.

There is a great deal to learn in this forum, believe it not, and I even learn from these Atheists all the time.

Best place to learn is when your opponent is highly intelligent and educated and they will push you to learn and that is what we are here for, to practice, to learn so don't be getting bounced, there is much to do here, you gotta save people like Z-man lol, we can double team him!

Just watch out for the big Trout lest those magic speckles blind your eyes in his magic curses he is always wont to do, and so it is said in the white forest,'' If you see the fox and hear his words, RUN!, the big Trout must be lurking.''

thank God for atheists, huh?
but beware of the leaven

Old 10-29-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
I am still waiting to hear from one, not the self absorbed ones.
this potrays them as the tares, when for you they are the wheat!

Old 10-29-2016, 11:46 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
this potrays them as the tares, when for you they are the wheat!

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Jesus was all about what happens within us, to think he was referring to literal people being wheat and tares is to miss what he was saying and meaning.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

This is talking about 1 man not 2 here and when we see this we see there is only 1 to condemn and judge,that is if condemning and judging is what tickles your fancy. Orto see it is talking about 1 man, you also of the option of walking in unconditional forgiveness to another and self( i know that is abhorrent to the fundy mindset).

Last edited by pcamps; 10-29-2016 at 12:33 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 01:39 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Jesus LOVES YOU....

seems we have a new alter ego? Wonder which evangelical this is?

Yes, true followers love all, yet love them enough to share the judgements put forth into Gods written word so that possibly can learn and gain life everlasting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity