Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 01:56 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yes, true followers love all, yet love them enough to share the judgements put forth into Gods written word so that possibly can learn and gain life everlasting.
Did Jesus STUTTER???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 02:37 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
i have no idea if this is for this thread; i was just looking for Hann

Meh, maybe I will start writing two sentence posts after this who knows.

It is a pretty detailed division when you start paralleling so many divisions in so many ways like Elijah taken from Elisha, '' The two divided.''

The Coming of the Kingdom
…33Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed: One will be taken and the other left. 35Two women will be grinding grain together: One will be taken and the other left.”…

You have to lose your life, you have to be a willing servant, a submissive female to the will of the spirit and all you are about is seeking the secrets of the bridegroom, and you put your body and life under the submission as a pure righteous bride who knows her bridegroom and there you will be found as a man and a woman in a bed. As a man and a woman at the wheel.

But if you leave off your study while trying to be a priest {Choose another wife}, and you decide to be ambitious where all your cares are in this world and this life, then you have willingly decided not to be a virgin to Christ who submits to dying daily in a Passover lifestyle.

That's why there are two men, A person believed in Christ but he would not humble himself to die daily, and instead of seeking the kingdom, he sought to be a king IN THIS LIFE, and who in their right mind would say,'' Father, give me mine inheritance,'' IN THIS LIFE?

A man had two sons.

You have two lives, a first born and a second born and both sons are present within you. You can be as two women at the wheel not even caring about one or the other and neither will be a king, both a servant, both lives, two females at the wheel.

But if you will lose your life right now and become a slave right now, then you can take this very short, very vain life and you can become a servant to Christ and so you shall be a king in the next and this is your choice.

Who in their right mind would choose to be a king in this life saying,'' Father, GIVE me mine inheritance?''

Does he plan to be a king for this short little life only to be a servant for a very long life in kingdom come? Who in their right mind would do such a thing? Should the spirit serve the flesh or should the flesh serve the spirit? God HATES Esau because Esau is the first born son of flesh and Jacob the hidden man within Esau as we saw Jacob doing this very thing, just as Cain killed the gentle quiet hidden man of the heart.

God hates Ishmael because he is the first born son and that son hanging on the left hand side of Jesus could not have accepted Jesus under any condition because the son of the left hand is in trouble, he is flesh and flesh cannot inherit the kingdom.

Revelation is telling the Elijah prophet in you{ I mean everyone who returns to the worship system of God}, that you need to go all the way to death in that you stop being a false vain prophet who would judge everyone and call fire down on everyone's head. Prophets are a dime a dozen but few actually go all the way to death in a division as Elijah is taken away and the prophet becomes a priest. Instead of judging everyone, he seeks to build a place amongst the sons of the prophets of the Northern Kingdom.{The ten Horns of Christianity lost amongst the ten tribes}

When Elijah called fire down from heaven, he did that against Ephraim/Gentiles, not Judah.

The Jews of Judah were not present in Israel when Elijah went against the Queen Jezebel and King Ahab and the sons of their prophets, Elijah was sent to bring a Pagan people back to the respect of the laws of Moses and back to Jerusalem to make Jerusalem their city once again, to become one with Judah once again.

The Jews were not there when Elijah called fire down on that sacrifice. As those disciples asked Jesus,'' Shall we call fire down on the heads of these people?''

Had a few dreams, saw visions and when these sort of things happen, people naturally assume that they are supposed to prophesy something and that is never the case, but the vanity of a false prophet feels so glorious a person wants to look like an Elijah. Unfortunately, looking at Elijah is looking at failure from lack of knowledge and from sheer vanity but anyone who will begin a walk, he will begin in vanity just as Elijah did, and just as Elijah finally learned where he had gone wrong, ''ELIJAH MUST COME FIRST IN YOU.''

Just as you see me talking to Christians about their Pagan feasts, That's what Elijah does. Elijah is sent to Israelites who had already become gentiles and even the Queen herself a gentile, and these former Israelites were once united with Jews, loyal to Jerusalem and having the same worship system as Judah. The they turned to Baal worship and they called it the worship of the God of Israel just as Solomon had done, just as many had done.

So the spirit of Elijah comes to a person and he returns to the ways of the God of Israel and then a very vain, righteous anger comes over a person after he has returned repenting to Jerusalem with respect to the servant of God,'' Moses.''

The Gentile Christian receives the spirit of Elijah and he mounts up against the Catholic church like a wolf and he would kill them all in his vanity, he would call fire down and kill every one, EVERY ONE.

But that gentile knows nothing because he has just returned, he feels a spirit and thinks that the spirit is God, he assumes this immediately and he is just learning of the barley and the wheat after he has now rejected the Pagan feasts he was raised in, and this same thing has been going on since the garden.

The spirit of Elijah comes and a person begins walking in those 42 months of Ephraim where he is in a great struggle for Christ to be formed in him ALLTHOUGH he has been a Christian all his life and he loves God, and ALLTHOUGH he is still saved, his baby had been on milk all those years, all those decades BECAUSE it was a child of Jezebel meaning that the child was being raised by a Pagan Christian, and it is IN FACT the feasts that give meat to a child. It isn't that the woman is condemned because she keeps Christmas and Easter, it is the lack of knowledge they don't seek in Sukkot and Passover in order to gain instruction on raising a child for enough years that the child of Christ could actually be formed in a person so that the child is caught up to God, BEING A MAN CHILD.

And that person actually being able to say,'' I AM BORN AGAIN.''

They all have babies, that's not the question, the question is,'' Will you be able to keep that Child?''{ Your Body in the next life/ if you are not trustworthy in the body that doesn't belong to you, why would God give you that powerful child body that you are building, and what is yours? It is too powerful and you weren't willing to raise a child with this body, and this is the body that belongs to another man

If you are rejecting the knowledge of Christ in his 7 feasts, then you are rejecting the meat of the word, and there is no possible way for you to raise a child if he cannot eat meat, if you reject the meat in due seasons, then he can never be fully formed and God will kill every single child and all the churches will know that God is a God who judges the hearts and reigns of a person.

All the churches will know it, WHY?

Revelation 2 shows you two types of children, Jezebel's children who are in fact amongst the churches, and Elijah is at war with Jezebel's children in the churches. Then we are shown the children of Jesus and they receive all the promises the father gave his son, those children receive because they were full grown instead of being children, babies.

Revelation 13:13 ~ The beast who calls fire down from heaven.

And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people.

Calling fire down from heaven like Elijah seemed like such a glorious righteous thing when it was not. God told Elijah straight up,'' I AM NOT IN YOUR FIRE.''

For 42 months Elijah came walking in the Northern kingdom sent amongst the kingdom of Ephraim because they had departed from Judah and the ways of God.

Elijah and John are not sent to Judah, they are both sent to gentiles. John was a friend of the bridegroom who goes into the kingdom of Ephraim to offer a promised betrothal to the gentiles of those lost ten tribes. John was not sent to the Jews because the Jews didn't need to marry a Jew in order to be redeemed into Israel, they were already Jews, already Israel, and already under a betrothal of marriage.

Elijah is sent and MUST COME FIRST in gentiles.

Malachi 4

“Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

5“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

The child is within you, and you the parent, Elijah comes trying to fix the breach between two kingdoms, Jesus should have come as just the messenger of the covenant, he should have come to stand between Jew and Gentile to put them in a marriage, to put Judah and Ephraim in a marriage but when Jesus came, he looked, and there was no Ephraim, and where the Jews should have had millions of converts, as offering a betrothal to redeem Gentiles and acting like a nation of Priests, he came and found Judah standing alone and so he had to take it upon himself to be a Jew, and he took it upon himself to walk in Galilee of the nations in the land of Joseph to redeem and betroth millions of gentiles to himself, and through this marriage, gentiles became Israel in filling the void of the lost ten tribes by bringing that promised betrothal of Hosea 2.

When David came, he brought all the tribes together for the first time and he made them one people where there had always been a division where you either stood with Judah or Ephraim even before they became one kingdom under David.

When Solomon came putting Pagan things in his house and being enticed by his wives to begin keeping Pagan Holy days, then came the great division and God took ten tribes away from Solomon and God's servant had just been cut in half.

Those ten tribes turned away, and then came the Samaritans and they turned away by the ten tribes religion that ended their kingdom, and then came Christianity in an actual betrothal, and then they turned away and now the servant has been cut in half for 2000 years but there you are standing as Ephraim in the flesh, and Judah by the spirit.

Will the two be one?

Which one will rule, and which one will submit?

The first born or the second born?

BOTH CANNOT RULE TOGETHER, THERE CANNOT BE FOUND TWO MEN IN A BED.

The Woman and the Dragon

Revelation 12
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.{YOU/SHE believed in Christ but her child has been a baby for so long that it took years for Christ to actually be formed through the study of the word and a changed life, she studied and studied and died daily day after day, and now an actual child had been formed, a real live child who will be caught up to God when he is born}

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns{Ten tribes in Ephraim/ a legal congregation/Christianity divided from Judaism}, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.{When you are born again} 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God{ELIJAH}, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.{Half your week/half of your 7 years}

Elijah comes to the pagan gentile believer in Jesus and the person returns to the 7 feasts of Christ and now he is so vain because he is pointing his finger at every Christian in his judgment with his great fire proceeding from his lips.

Under the spirit of Elijah, he would kill them all, but if Elijah keeps learning and studying, instead of a vein prophet, maybe he can find a way to become a priest in loving kindness and instead of judging pagan Christians, he seeks only to get them interested in what things are of Jesus.

If that Elijah can ever come to the end of the days of his prophesy, then he can come up to his second season and go all the way to death, the death of the false prophet. Maybe he can study and become a better priest instead of a judging prophet and he who becomes priest will be a king.

Just maybe, JUST MAYBE if he is really lucky, then he can go all the way to death and Elijah will be flat out taken from him in a great division, and through that division, one man is left behind and he has double what Elijah had. Elijah had great faith, but Elisha could actually see the kingdom of heaven as he says,'' Dear Lord, open the eyes of my servant that he may see what I see.''

God gives his two witnesses Power{water and blood testify}

They are both in you and should you receive power to become the vain prophet, then you are on your way to death if you can realize that you need to die instead of running like Elijah, you must be beheaded.

And if you do crossover into your second season during the fall Holy days about the second coming and the second rain, you have died but when you are raised, everything will change, and that power that was given to the first two witnesses in you, it is double.

Just as Elijah is taken and Elisha left behind, it will be the same to those who go all the way to death, ONE spirit is TAKEN, and ONE is left behind, 2 different spirits.

The first spirit is of Elijah and faith and then the second comes, and he is not like Elijah, he is like Moses and Elisha.

A Priest king when there was only a prophet before.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-29-2016 at 03:20 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 03:04 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,137 times
nice, Hann. No Word on that money and suitcase yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You don't think so ?.
to say something spiritual that can't be found in the bible? i doubt it. example?

Old 10-29-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Jesus was all about what happens within us, to think he was referring to literal people being wheat and tares is to miss what he was saying and meaning.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

This is talking about 1 man not 2 here and when we see this we see there is only 1 to condemn and judge,that is if condemning and judging is what tickles your fancy. Orto see it is talking about 1 man, you also of the option of walking in unconditional forgiveness to another and self.
very nice, ya. Be perfect, as I am is not a call to perfectionism, but what David the murderer did to be the apple of God's eye, be quick to rebound iow.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yes, true followers love all, yet love them enough to share the judgements put forth into Gods written word so that possibly can learn and gain life everlasting.
hmm. while a forum is a special case imo, we come here as to a crucible, i dislike this "sharing judgement" as i read it in your post. Share encouragement imo, and judge yourself. But if you rephrased that, maybe i am just misreading it.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:13 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,211,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Don't give up man, everything is cool, your cool, I'm cool, and Z-man is cool, O, well, maybe not z-man lol, but we cool right?

Don't pullout and run as so many do, but this is an Atheist forum where a Christianity forum is put in so that Atheists can discuss their religion with us as they trying to convert us, and some of them is really cool as long as we remember to love them no matter what, be cool with them and they will be cool with you.

There is a great deal to learn in this forum, believe it not, and I even learn from these Atheists all the time.

Best place to learn is when your opponent is highly intelligent and educated and they will push you to learn and that is what we are here for, to practice, to learn so don't be getting bounced, there is much to do here, you gotta save people like Z-man lol, we can double team him!

Just watch out for the big Trout lest those magic speckles blind your eyes in his magic curses he is always wont to do, and so it is said in the white forest,'' If you see the fox and hear his words, RUN!, the big Trout must be lurking.''
I iz the k00lest.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:15 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
to say something spiritual that can't be found in the bible? i doubt it. example?
Where is your bible verse that says if there's anything deemed spiritual it can only be found in the bible?.

So when David was out in the fields keep watching over his flock, and in a time of meditation, he suddenly thought, you know what Lord, here i am tending to my flock and under my shepherdship they are as safe as could be, did he have a aha moment or did he pick up the book of psalms which were not even in print yet, when the words "The Lord is my Shepherd" ? came out of his mouth.

Talking of the book of psalms, i have had it on my my heart all week to start reading them, having a sort out in my basement this morning, i find the book of psalms.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:32 PM

and already under a betrothal of marriage.

But they were divorced, how does that fit Hann?

Old 10-29-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Where is your bible verse that says if there's anything deemed spiritual it can only be found in the bible?
i understand what you are saying, and agree, yet i doubt that anyone can come up with anything "new" there. if one comes to you, holler!
Quote:
So when David was out in the fields keep watching over his flock, and in a time of meditation, he suddenly thought, you know what Lord, here i am tending to my flock and under my shepherdship they are as safe as could be, did he have a aha moment or did he pick up the book of psalms which were not even in print yet, when the words "The Lord is my Shepherd" ? came out of his mouth.

Talking of the book of psalms, i have had it on my my heart all week to start reading them, having a sort out in my basement this morning, i find the book of psalms.
i'm reading Psalms in MSG right now, pretty cool
Psalm 35 - MSG - Bible Study Tools

Old 10-29-2016, 05:00 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
and already under a betrothal of marriage.

But they were divorced, how does that fit Hann?

Hosea 1

for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. 7But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

God ends the kingdom of Israel but says he will never give up on Judah.

Each event of Israel's adultery was an act of them rejecting Jerusalem and building pagan high places. Israel committed adultery right at the mountain building that golden calf, and things changed right there but they were still under betrothal.

If you can find Pagan Jews who keep pagan ways, then you can call them unfaithful, lewd, playing the harlot, but God had sent them into Babylon because they had started taking up the pagan practices of their treacherous sister, and they were greatly refined, but God has never abandoned them, they are still legally married to God through a legal betrothal where the actual wedding has not taken place or the consummation, or the honeymoon, or the banquet and most important, the child from that consummation.

Jeremiah 3 ~ God divorces the ten tribes of Israel called Ephraim and known as the kingdom of Israel, not the kingdom of Judah.

Israel's and Judah's Unfaithfulness
6The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot. 7And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. 8And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also. 9And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks. 10And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity