Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 03:02 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,394,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Bottom line--it has 0 to do with celebrating, It has everything to do with partaking off the table of demons( 1Corinthians 10:21). God says one CANNOT and think they partake of his table--Many are living that path. Being mislead--99% on earth. Satan did it all centuries ago, he beat 99% living today.
Satan: 99
Jehovah: 1

?

Jehovah needs a better manager or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2018, 03:52 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Bottom line--it has 0 to do with celebrating, It has everything to do with partaking off the table of demons( 1Corinthians 10:21). God says one CANNOT and think they partake of his table--Many are living that path. Being mislead--99% on earth. Satan did it all centuries ago, he beat 99% living today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

?

It makes you wonder about people and their foolishness.

Old 11-12-2018, 05:51 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Are you insinuating that the 7 feasts of Christ is of demons?

Old 11-12-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He focuses 1% of his time on God, and 99% on demons?
He dislikes any day that specifically exhibits giving to others.

Happy Birthday, whatever day that may be?

Old 11-12-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He focuses 1% of his time on God, and 99% on demons?
He dislikes any day that specifically exhibits giving to others.

Happy Birthday, whatever day that may be?
I was born on the 7th of Tevet, Jesus was born on the 15th of Tishri, the night of the 14th. Believe it or not, I used to be a thousand times worse in judging Christian holy days, and especially the Catholic church back when I didn't know the outer court was speaking about hell, I was raised Anti Catholic as if they were the demons of this Earth. I never realized that I was following Catholic laws that made me Catholic, like I had been judging myself every time I spoke against all things Catholic, and then I conveted to the 7 feasts of Christ and became even worse, I became bitter.

Keeping feasts are neither here nor there, and just because somebody keeps a pagan feast doesn't mean much either in my opinion, and I hope that I am right.....

Only one thing should matter, that a person seeks out to know their bridegroom, and exactly how those 7 feasts concern the marriage that they are claiming a betrothal under.

What you do with your hands is nothing, whether or not you are really in love seeking your bridegroom is everything.

WHY, WHY O WHY would a bridegroom want a bride who doesn't even want to know her bridegroom or what she is to do to prepare for her own wedding?

What woman would want a man who doesn't love her?
What man would want a woman who doesn't love him enough to even study the sacfifices he has made for her?

Passover - This IS THE DAY that the brides of Christ ARE created, and this is the blood and the water taken from the body of Christ as bread, and as meat.

Pentecost - This IS THE DAY that Gentiles are finally offered a betrothal just as it was done in Galilee of the Nations, the land of Joseph.

Those are spring missions, but all they lead to is the appointed fall holy days that also have to be exactly fulfilled.

Each day is about the bride and groom, each of the 7 feast days are specific for the bride and created for the bride for instruction.

The creation of the bride.
The betrothal offered to the bride.
The Marriage of the bride and the consummation.
The wedding feast of the bride and groom
The birth of the New born son of the bride and groom.
The circumcision of the son of the bride and groom.

This is what people reject learning, and it is why so many will not have lamps filled with oil to light their way to the marriage chamber door.

You will not need a real lamp filled with real oil to walk in the darkness, and to light the way of your feet as if you will enter a real place.

You have to purchase the oil but that is only after you have found an extra vessel to put the oil you buy.

The oil is light, it is teachings, it is not the Holy spirit, it is teachings, knowledge that is lighting your path in a specific progressive plan that leads up to the coming of the Lord, and this path was known in the beginning. We aren't waiting for a day in the future, we are running towards it in a race right now in our own lives.

Jesus isn't speaking of some far off day, he is showing us what a long process it is in our own lives and how we are always being called,'' Behold, the bridegroom commeth.''

In order for the brides to know, they simply must study the 7 days given to them.

Keeping feasts are neither here nor there, it is knowing them, knowing that they are showing each Christian a progressive plan that leads from the outer court into the Holy place, and
even into the Holy of holies where that uterus is.

You are the temple, and as the temple a bride. The temple is designed as the bride, and you are that bride, that temple.

The comings and goings of the Temple are about you.

Know thyself.(Speaking in general to everyone)

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-12-2018 at 08:32 PM..

Old 11-13-2018, 05:54 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

?

Its mortals fault. They give lip service, yet don't know a thing Jesus actually taught. None who enter a building called church, knows what Jesus actually taught. Dogmas are taught there, not what Jesus actually taught.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:55 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

There are no 7 feasts of Christ in the bible.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Its mortals fault. They give lip service, yet don't know a thing Jesus actually taught. None who enter a building called church, knows what Jesus actually taught. Dogmas are taught there, not what Jesus actually taught.
You should remove yourself from that building.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
There are no 7 feasts of Christ in the bible.
LOL, you should look again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity