Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 04:45 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,626,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I believe we serve God as we take are first breath although will rephrase that definately in wickedness one obviously does not serve God.

Now, If acceptance of Jesus is the only way to salvation and I am not in any way an unbeliever in Chrisatianity, then it would place all born prior
in non-acceptance. These are your words seen above
The list of individuals you digress is mind boggleing, Moses all the
relatives of Jesus who were born before him, all of mankind ect ect.
This is the highest form of anti-christianity imaginable . Almost Nazi like in puffed up gropping born out of insecurity , ignorance and selected interpetation of readings. If you need to interpet in a prejudice to allow for self importance that is your loss. Reading all the books in the world is a waste of time if you only learn the ill will you have in your heart for mankind since its inception. Peace is what your supposed to learn ...not
a ridiculus notion that God is some kind of clown that sells tickets and
the ticket must be purchased for some at a time not available.
You've insulted the creator with idiotic assertions.
Again, if this is what you enjoy to believe your hiding behind something and encourage you to let go whatever "hatred" is in your heart This
ill-will is being reflected by your shallow philosophy....Let your buried
hatred out and live in peace.......
Tsk, tsk.....such hostility. See, yet another UR waging a personal attack simply because you don't like what the word of God says. What you're really doing is mocking God and your beef is with Him. The only hatred I have in my heart is for the lies that are born out of satan's realm. I love my fellow man therefore the urgency to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Btw......your posts are rambling and don't make much sense.

Last edited by Ilene Wright; 03-29-2010 at 04:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 05:00 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,573,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj
If a God would send people to hell... he could send ANYONE to hell... is your God so fickle that one wrong move destines you to suffer without relief? Ever? How do you know YOU are not missing something?

Stargazzer says:
A very fair query Katjonjj, I will try to address in my opinion your observation with respect as we should respect each others quest for truth.
Of course if one wrong move destines you to suffer in hell with no relief we in our interpretation of the good God would all be missing just about everything since the first day humanity came into existence. I might add in my opinion that your overview of the infraction as being a "wrong move" is very much noble and highly qualitive in the interior life of self understanding . Possibly all, we have recourse to in our imperfection through the "struggle to do the best we can"
A benevolence of charity , good will and perfection is the assumed
identity of all deity's characteristics that assemble the notion and understanding of who or how a great creator would be. In my earlier post my opinion noted that the existence of Hell is virtually illogical or at least in deduction very unlikely in its primitive discription. The existence of hell requires the contemplation of wrong doings to employ the existence of hell itself. This contemplation of unspeakable wrong doings together with active eternal execution through hell is bereft of goodness . Not possible for a God of perfection ,goodness and benevolence as it stains the very existence of God through its "demand of contemplation by actuality" by God himself, or herself.
We all "serve" God from the moment we take our first breath and look like little darlings until the end of our earthly days. Even in wickedness and its of course " unavoidable corrective deployment" we
strive through our existence. As we learn , grow and weed out the imperfections lying within our mortal conscious and accompanying body's
we tirelessly strive to fulfill our true role in creation. These unfolding seasons throughout our lives are not always obvious to others at hasty glance and quite often not terribly obvious to even ourselves. Its with this condition that we as people have found good attention and reason to the virtue of charity and try to judge not with severity with cruelty to ourselves and others. Peace and charity to others and to ourselves through time and patience
gives room for structure. Structure is required in an environment to learn and grow.. This is Gods will I believe just as its Gods will for a nice flower to bloom in the Spring. I enjoyed your post and in my opinion the direct view you apply to these deeper thoughts of conscious is a qualitative treasure in good sound thinking !
Profound expression of belief with such eloquence...worthy of praise!

Old 03-29-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
I believe we serve God as we take are first breath although will rephrase that definately in wickedness one obviously does not serve God.

Now, If acceptance of Jesus is the only way to salvation and I am not in any way an unbeliever in Chrisatianity, then it would place all born prior
in non-acceptance. These are your words seen above
The list of individuals you digress is mind boggleing, Moses all the
relatives of Jesus who were born before him, all of mankind ect ect.
This is the highest form of anti-christianity imaginable . Almost Nazi like in puffed up gropping born out of insecurity , ignorance and selected interpetation of readings. If you need to interpet in a prejudice to allow for self importance that is your loss. Reading all the books in the world is a waste of time if you only learn the ill will you have in your heart for mankind since its inception. Peace is what your supposed to learn ...not
a ridiculus notion that God is some kind of clown that sells tickets and
the ticket must be purchased for some at a time not available.
You've insulted the creator with idiotic assertions.
Again, if this is what you enjoy to believe your hiding behind something and encourage you to let go whatever "hatred" is in your heart This
ill-will is being reflected by your shallow philosophy....Let your buried
hatred out and live in peace.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Profound expression of belief with such eloquence...worthy of praise!
Hmmm yeah.......yet in the next breath he called me a Nazi, insecure, ignorant, prejudiced, self-important, ill-willed, insulting and idiotic. Nice, real nice. (typical of UR's to spout "peace and love" until you call them out on the lie) OH, and I have buried hatred too.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Hmmm yeah.......yet in the next breath he called me a Nazi, insecure, ignorant, prejudiced, self-important, ill-willed, insulting and idiotic. Nice, real nice. (typical of UR's to spout "peace and love" until you call them out on the lie) OH, and I have buried hatred too.
Ilene I was referring to his delivery (worthy of literary praise). If you read my post again (which is short), I only subscribed to the expression of it...not to whether or not I agreed. I really am not into harsh words against my fellow human being...for insulting them...would I also insult our Creator who created us all in his image.

Love GOD with all that I am...and...love my neighbor as I love myself. That is what I wholeheartedly do my best to follow.

In case your interested to know...I'm not "UR"?

Blessings...

Old 03-29-2010, 05:49 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,026,409 times
Quote:
No we don't "all serve God from the time we take our first breath"........we are born evil because of sin and the only cure for that is the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior. I think Mike555 explained it pretty well in another thread........
Evil is not born, it is made. Not one person is born evil. None. And I know that as a fact as I could have very easily been a murderer or rapist or child abuser. Instead, I listened to that still small voice within and made something of my life. Sorry you bellieve that crap.

I have never accepted Jesus that way most christian would have you accept Him. I accept His teachings and guess what, I am not destined for eternal hell or hell in any form. Sorry you have been misled by false "prophets".

It has been said that those hwo are so ingrained with their beliefs in their holy books will not see the Truth no matter what happens or what they hear. Those who are first, will be last and those who are last, will be first. I hope you know what that means. Not what your preacher has said it means but you.

It's like a second grade classroom here. We have groups who are the leaders, the middle ones and the ones who are always getting picked on. In the end, after graduation and the families have been made, it is those leaders who are the ones who see how much better the picked on ones are in their lives. Really sad that seperation is still occuring amongst the ones who should be teaching togetherness.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post

In case your interested to know...I'm not "UR"?

Blessings...
Yes, thank you and thank heavens!!

Old 03-29-2010, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Yes, thank you and thank heavens!!
Neither am I an Et'r...?

I believe that the wages of sin is death...for our God is merciful as he is just. I believe in THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS MY SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER.

In short...I'm between a rock and a hard place...

Old 03-29-2010, 06:11 AM

12 posts, read 13,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What purpose or reason would He have in doing such a despicable thing ?.

We are all appalled by the holocaust(even the fundy) yet we don't bat an eyelid at the thought of the fundamental christian god frying the lost eternally .

Would freezing them eternally be any different or less painful ? .

Greetings to you:

The truth is one will not burn forever in Hell. They will just burn up. But why would a just God do a thing like this. Because He would have given them a chance to repent and it will be their choice if they do or do not.

freeman4:

Moderator cut: advertising

Last edited by Miss Blue; 03-31-2010 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: advertising ones personal web site not allowed

Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman45 View Post
Greetings to you:

The truth is one will not burn forever in Hell. They will just burn up. But why would a just God do a thing like this. Because He would have given them a chance to repent and it will be their choice if they do or do not.

freeman4:

[SIZE=5]Propheticnewsfortheendtimes Forum[/SIZE]
Did you ever consider the fact that God has a choice also in the matters concerning His will ?

Old 03-29-2010, 07:08 AM

6,657 posts, read 8,133,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Did you ever consider the fact that God has a choice also in the matters concerning His will ?
Does man's choice to be annihilated override God's choice to save the man?

Does a toddler's choice to play on the freeway override the parents choice to keep the child safe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity