Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 08:38 AM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
If I were at a function with a friend, and some guy/woman told me they were going to kill them and showed me the gun they were going to use on this friend. Do you think I should try and save his/her life by telling them about it??? Or maybe I should keep quite because I don't want to be a "FEAR-MONGERER"

It is not fear mongering!!! It is common sense!!
Which I see there seems to be a shortage of!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

You assume here that everyone lives in the same fear of God that you do.Many do not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
I have a glow-in-the-dark frisbee. As long as the FEMA guards let us toss it around at night, I'll be OK.

Seriously, this FEMA Moderator cut: deleted has been around for a long time. How on earth are they going to round up millions, even tens of millions of people, this is nonsense.

I think the devil's main weapons against us are FEAR and the teaching of ET (but I won't sidetrack this thread on that one)

Last edited by june 7th; 06-07-2010 at 11:42 AM..

Old 06-07-2010, 09:17 AM

723 posts, read 1,046,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
You assume here that everyone lives in the same fear of God that you do.Many do not.
The post you replied to said nothing about God nor fear of Him. It is stating that if you are knowledgable of something that would save the life/lives of people that it is common sense that you would warn them!!

So are you saying that if one fears God they should not warn another??
Or that since others DO NOT fear God that they should not be warned??
I do not understand your implications.

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 09:23 AM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,685 times
Quote:
The post you replied to said nothing about God nor fear of Him. It is stating that if you are knowledgable of something that would save the life/lives of people that it is common sense that you would warn them!!

So are you saying that if one fears God they should not warn another??
Or that since others DO NOT fear God that they should not be warned??
I do not understand your implications.

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
The fear is inferred,and you very well know it.If not, then are you warning them about,may I ask?

Old 06-07-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I have a glow-in-the-dark frisbee. As long as the FEMA guards let us toss it around at night, I'll be OK.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7
Seriously, this FEMA Moderator cut: orphaned has been around for a long time. How on earth are they going to round up millions, even tens of millions of people, this is nonsense.
That is the point they will use fear to round people up. If we were hit with a big swine flu attack (just an example, I am not saying that I know how they will gather people) they can supposedly tell people to report to these camps for "security" or "protection" from the virus.

The governments claims are that the camps are shelter for those who are affected by disasters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7
I think the devil's main weapons against us are FEAR and the teaching of ET (but I won't sidetrack this thread on that one)
And I thank you!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Last edited by june 7th; 06-07-2010 at 11:43 AM..

Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
That is the point they will use fear to round people up. If we were hit with a big swine flu attack (just an example, I am not saying that I know how they will gather people) they can supposedly tell people to report to these camps for "security" or "protection" from the virus.
And why would they round people up, if I may ask?

Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Political propaganda belongs in the "politics" forum, not here.
If you watch the movies you will see that Christians will be one of the bigger targets of the government. So it very much belongs here!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
If you watch the movies you will see that Christians will be one of the bigger targets of the government. So it very much belongs here!!
According to the first video they would be Muslims.

Sorry to say, but you've been had. There is nothing new about these conspiracy theories.

"targets of the government" LOL

Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
And why would they round people up, if I may ask?
Have you heard of the Georgia guide stones?? If not then I suggest you google it!! It will tell you that everything we thought about our leaders is a lie!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE

Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
According to the first video they would be Muslims.

Sorry to say, but you've been had. There is nothing new about these conspiracy theories.

"targets of the government" LOL
Why muslims??? What are you saying exactly??

I take it you are saying it is because we are at war with muslims. I think.
But that is where the Americans are missing their agenda. The government has not said that the war is against Muslims but against TERRORISTS. The government has a list of people who are considered terrorists, and that includes all religious sects. Here is Bill H.R.645!!

Read The Bill: H.R. 645 - GovTrack.us

It says in case of a national emergency these camps can be activated. If I remember correctly, president Obama declared a national emergency last October over this Swine flu (which if I am correct had alot of the nation in FEAR), but did minimal damage!!! So it did not work the way I believe they wanted it to.

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity