Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Country do you prefer to Live based on Criteria given?
Canada 40 16.53%
United States 202 83.47%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM

1,654 posts, read 5,853,193 times

Advertisements

Also Canada has no ghettos, food stamp programs, race riots, illegal immigration issues etc. Guns are also illegal; our incarceration and murder rate is less than 1/10th of America's per capita. It's a whole other game.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 PM

228 posts, read 696,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
I understand, but It's just a friendly Comparison.
I know you mean well, but this thread will not end well. Look at all the Canadian cities vs. American cities threads. This thread will become so childish and immature like those threads. I can summarize what will happen :

Person 1- USA is #1
Person 2- Oh yeah, Canada is cleaner, eh!
Person 3- So what, America is a superpower, bow down to us.
Person 4- America is full of Fat dummies, dummy.
Person5- Well at least we don't smell
Person 6- But you have cooties.

Then somebody will whip out a ruler.

Like I said it won't end well.

ETA: it already started before I posted.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:04 PM
DMV DMV started this thread

559 posts, read 1,069,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatashaH View Post
I know you mean well, but this thread will not end well. Look at all the Canadian cities vs. American cities threads. This thread will become so childish and immature like those threads. I can summarize what will happen :

Person 1- USA is #1
Person 2- Oh yeah, Canada is cleaner, eh!
Person 3- So what, America is a superpower, bow down to us.
Person 4- America is full of Fat dummies, dummy.
Person5- Well at least we don't smell
Person 6- But you have cooties.

Then somebody will whip out a ruler.

Like I said it won't end well.

ETA: it already started before I posted.
LOL hahaha. WOW I sure hope not, but only time will tell though. Nowaday's people could turn almost anything into a pissing match, but I guess that's what you get in these City VS City forums or in this case Country VS Country, which is probably even worst.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 PM

181 posts, read 301,784 times
My god you're an insecure idiots. Why do you Americans keep starting these USA vs. Canada threads? Is your inferiority complex SO great that you feel the need to do this? You don't see me doing it, do you? Nope. I will never start one of these childish vs. threads that devolve into insults and name-calling.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:11 PM

994 posts, read 1,829,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ#1 View Post
My god you're an insecure idiots. Why do you Americans keep starting these USA vs. Canada threads? Is your inferiority complex SO great that you feel the need to do this? You don't see me doing it, do you? Nope. I will never start one of these childish vs. threads that devolve into insults and name-calling.
Haha, I was waiting for your response, I knew it was coming. If they are so childish and what not why do you bother even looking at these threads. FYI, I think for the most part people have been pretty respectful thus far, you already seem to start insulting and instigating fights.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
In all honesty, I'd say just the east coast of the U.S. is enough to beat Canada in most respects - "objectively" speaking.

But I do like Canada though. It's got some unique cities and a lot of beautiful places. Great country to visit, and I heartily recommend it for that.

It would be nice if Canada belonged to the U.S. ;-P

Last edited by BigCityDreamer; 03-29-2011 at 08:28 PM..

Old 03-29-2011, 08:20 PM
DMV DMV started this thread

559 posts, read 1,069,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikid View Post
Haha, I was waiting for your response, I knew it was coming. If they are so childish and what not why do you bother even looking at these threads. FYI, I think for the most part people have been pretty respectful thus far, you already seem to start insulting and instigating fights.
Thanks.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:22 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,957,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ#1 View Post
Name calling like "insecure idiots"? I'm pretty sure your post is the first to do so. I have not one problem with Canada. I like it a lot.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:27 PM

5,509 posts, read 11,870,451 times
I thought a Canadian DID start the thread, which was why I was cynical.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:30 PM

1,654 posts, read 5,853,193 times
  • Economy- 'Murica
  • Weather- 'Murica
  • Natural Scenery- Can
  • Food-'Murica
  • Safety- Can
  • Best Tourist attractions (in any City you like within either Country)-'Murica
  • Education-'Murica
  • More Diverse-'Murica
  • Entertainment (Music, Sports, Movies etc.)-'Murica
  • History-'Murica
  • Which is more important to the World-'Murica
  • which has more important Cities- 'Murica
  • Better Lifestyle- Can
  • Better to raise Children- Can
  • Which Has More Vibrant Cities- 'Murica
  • Which has the most invention's- 'Murica
  • Overall Financial Contribution's- 'Murica
  • Fashion & style- 'Murica
  • Superior Government-Can
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City