Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 11:03 AM

102,193 posts, read 107,823,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
This has been going on forever. The only difference is now people are paying attention.
And there's the internet to spread the word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 11:29 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,352,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Yet more reasons why boys should be separated from girls, men should teach boys, and women should teach girls.

Oh the horrors of separate but equal.
This will not solve the problem

There are probably more gay relationships between students and teachers than we will ever hear about.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:30 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,928,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This will not solve the problem

There are probably more gay relationships between students and teachers than we will ever hear about.
Sure.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:53 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,890,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post

So, does anyone have any idea why women want to be with teenaged boys?
Teenage boys can do it all night long and anything else the older woman teaches him to do. They are instructors, no?

Old 12-24-2013, 11:54 AM

808 posts, read 1,877,922 times
All white women.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:13 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,890,134 times
Wow! All these women are beautiful and educated. It's a sad societal commentary when they indulge in sexual acts with minors and/or students. I'd imagine there's a combination of factors involved in this. Besides mental illness, some of these teachers possibly were sexually abused when they were younger. Or it could be a power thing. Or maybe some of them just didn't feel appreciated by their husbands and enjoyed the attention they received from younger boys (which they might not have gotten when they were in high school). Whatever the cause, I agree that it needs to be discussed and integrated into teacher training programs. I'm sure it's more commonplace that the general public knows as the media (especially national) tends to focus primarily on the hot teachers. I also agree that it's just as criminal when a hot female teacher engages in this behavior as it is when a male teacher does it even if it's harder to indentify the boy as a victim.[/quote]

I can't read through your blathering nonsense. Do you think the males students are going to be scarred for life? I doubt it seriously. Where does mental illness come into play? Seriously...
Why would the teachers be former victims of sexual abuse because they want to bed a hot young teen stud? Maybe they see teenage boys as a smorgasbord ready to eat. Teenage boys are willing participants, believe me. If they will impregnate any of their female classmates like street dogs what would they do if an older and more experienced woman - teacher and authoritarian - entices them? It would be like Monica and Bill. You think Monica resisted? NO.

I'm not as quick to condemn female teachers as much as male teachers. Males are opportunists and that includes a young boy and an adult female teacher. This is a teenage boy's dream come true.
An adult male is the ultimate opportunist as preying upon young female students is like raping their minds.
Teen girls, like grown women, put more emotion into any relationship and that is where a male teacher gets hooked.
Teen boys will brag and that is how female teachers get caught.

My HS years were boring in comparison.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:45 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Yet more reasons why boys should be separated from girls, men should teach boys, and women should teach girls.

Oh the horrors of separate but equal.
This is an unbelievable post! I take it you haven't read the stories in the news the last 6 months about rampant predatory behavior by male faculty in elite boys' schools, going back generations. Cases are now going to court that date back to the 1960's. School administrations have been proven to have been involved in cover-ups. Former students, now retirement-aged, have been traumatized for life, with adverse effects on their professional and personal lives. Please inform yourself.

Old 12-24-2013, 01:44 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,680,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
Yours is a totally inappropriate comment not to mention immature. In keeping within the context of the what the OP presented, this is not about your (or other men's) fantasies about having sex or wishing you'd had sex with your teacher(s). There are websites and forums dedicated to that if you'd like to share that information but this ONE is not it. Some thoughts, just as some fantasies, are best kept to one's self.

your entire post should be kept to yourself. you arent the mommy of the forum. my post is perfectly fine here. i would have liked to have nailed my teacher, i think it would have been great. i dont think she should have suffered any legal penalties for it.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:52 PM

1,006 posts, read 2,215,154 times
I sure wish my hot high school MILF teachers would have given me some extra credit. I know i sure wouldn't have told anyone.

Old 12-24-2013, 02:54 PM

11,052 posts, read 12,436,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Wow! All these women are beautiful and educated. It's a sad societal commentary when they indulge in sexual acts with minors and/or students. I'd imagine there's a combination of factors involved in this. Besides mental illness, some of these teachers possibly were sexually abused when they were younger. Or it could be a power thing. Or maybe some of them just didn't feel appreciated by their husbands and enjoyed the attention they received from younger boys (which they might not have gotten when they were in high school). Whatever the cause, I agree that it needs to be discussed and integrated into teacher training programs. I'm sure it's more commonplace that the general public knows as the media (especially national) tends to focus primarily on the hot teachers. I also agree that it's just as criminal when a hot female teacher engages in this behavior as it is when a male teacher does it even if it's harder to indentify the boy as a victim.

I can't read through your blathering nonsense. Do you think the males students are going to be scarred for life? I doubt it seriously. Where does mental illness come into play? Seriously...
Why would the teachers be former victims of sexual abuse because they want to bed a hot young teen stud? Maybe they see teenage boys as a smorgasbord ready to eat. Teenage boys are willing participants, believe me. If they will impregnate any of their female classmates like street dogs what would they do if an older and more experienced woman - teacher and authoritarian - entices them? It would be like Monica and Bill. You think Monica resisted? NO.

I'm not as quick to condemn female teachers as much as male teachers. Males are opportunists and that includes a young boy and an adult female teacher. This is a teenage boy's dream come true.
An adult male is the ultimate opportunist as preying upon young female students is like raping their minds.
Teen girls, like grown women, put more emotion into any relationship and that is where a male teacher gets hooked.
Teen boys will brag and that is how female teachers get caught.

My HS years were boring in comparison.
you disgust me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events