Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2015, 01:07 AM

11,655 posts, read 13,009,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Homosexuality is unnatural. Enough said. It shouldn't be promoted as being equal to heterosexuality. It isn't. We could point fingers and argue all day about those who've "come out of the closet" after living a straight life, but it doesn't change the fact that homosexuality isn't the natural order of things. Just because everybody seems to be "doing it", shouldn't make it acceptable.

If those gay men weren't flamboyant and seeking attention, nobody would know or care what they do to each other. They make it known to us by flaunting it. Don't tell me it isn't being crammed down our throats. It is, by those who have no belief in, or tolerance of God or Christianity.
Oh, get lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2015, 01:29 AM

1,314 posts, read 1,430,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
Me personally, am tired of all the sissy male behavior I see now...ie super flamboyant men, dressing in drag, or talking like a damn sissy in a feminine voice. I can deal with lesbians, but never take them serious, as they dont seem to know what they want, always have a butch manly mate and wanting children the next second.
Well, it is a darn good thing that you aren't the behavior police and that no one has to give a care what you are tired of. Believe me, there are just as many of us sick and tired of all the pathetic male posturing done by troglodytes who can't accept that the world doesn't have any interest in their overcompensatory behavior.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
Good observations, Mike.

How about we get a little compassion from the LGBT community for this guy.
Meh. No.

The rest of us haven't spent our lives actively trying to oppress and encourage others to oppress others like us. Now excuse me as I judge the hell out of people who have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
How about compassion for his 5 kids and his wife who now have screaming headlines all over the net about him.
Bummer for them, but better they know now what a screaming hypocrite they are related to. If it were me, I'd rather know than not know.

Quote:
His life is ruined. He's a laughingstock on the internet. His photo has been splashed on websites all over the world. People have gone to great lengths to excoriate him for being a young, confused, scared father of 5 kids and pastor in a church that doesn't approve.
Poor baby! His life is ruined because he lied, cheated, and took out his latency on other innocent people by telling them their proclivities are unholy. Oh but didn't you read? He's still "forgiven" and "this changes nothing." The incredible case of denial that is going around this group of people is pretty popcorn-worthy. Plus, you lie, you reap the consequences. These are consequences. Just because he's gay doesn't mean his behavior is excused. Not in this day and age in which he had options.
Quote:
Bottom line: He had competing priorities - his church and his sexuality. Not news. Let's leave him alone.
Meh again. Making tough choices about things like that are not restricted to closeted gay jerks like this. He made his bed (stupidly, I may add, by putting his FREAKING FACE ON GRINDR. Believe me, he wanted to get caught) and now he must lie in it (pun intended). I have zero sympathy for people who choose fictional mythology over real life feelings, emotions, and genetics.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Homosexuality is unnatural. Enough said. It shouldn't be promoted as being equal to heterosexuality. It isn't. We could point fingers and argue all day about those who've "come out of the closet" after living a straight life, but it doesn't change the fact that homosexuality isn't the natural order of things. Just because everybody seems to be "doing it", shouldn't make it acceptable.

If those gay men weren't flamboyant and seeking attention, nobody would know or care what they do to each other. They make it known to us by flaunting it. Don't tell me it isn't being crammed down our throats. It is, by those who have no belief in, or tolerance of God or Christianity.
What really makes me laugh about this is that clearly you have zero education as to the ancient societies on which our Western ideals are currently based.

The other part that is funny is the idea that gayness always = flamboyancy. I mean, this is just hilarious. Think of the gays this person interacts with on the regular! All the while totally flying under the radar.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:40 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,164,377 times
Quote:
Homosexuality is unnatural. Enough said. It shouldn't be promoted as being qal to heterosexuality. It isn't. We could point fingers and argue all day about those who've "come out of the closet" after living a straight life, but it doesn't change the fact that homosexuality isn't the natural order of things. Just because everybody seems to be "doing it", shouldn't make it acceptable.

Straight sexuality is crammed down Americans' throats (interesting Freudian slip you made there btw).

Old 05-21-2015, 01:43 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,457,461 times
What does it even mean ---to ''give up your humanity''? --arleigh

I guess that could apply to a professional torturer...

Old 05-21-2015, 06:32 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,931,295 times
if you are MILITANTLY anti-gay...you are a closet homo...sorry...deal with it
If you disagree with the gay lifestyle...that's fine
I used to think it was sick and wrong...but then I...GASP...actually met gay people, and am friends with them decades later

guess what, they aren't on a mission to force their life style ANY MORE than YOU are
They are typically great parents...and their kids are NOT pre-destined to be gay
NONE of them want to slip roofies into your rum and coke and turn you
NONE of them make out in front of your kids in public
NONE of them are entitled lazy freeloaders who want special benefits
ALL of them are very successful with careers and families

I wonder how many opinionated anti gay peeps ACTUALLY know gay people...I would guess next to none

Now that I have gay friends and family, I am a conservative who is pro gay marriage...

Old 05-21-2015, 06:45 AM

15,885 posts, read 21,497,607 times
Quote:
I don't care what anyone does in private.

What I do care about it that they insist their perversion is good for society,,, and that promoting moral values is bigoted.
I believe Christianity is a perversion that is not good for society. Are you willing to hide your faith because some people in this country disagree with it? Pretend to be Jewish to appease my delicate sensibilities? No? Then why expect anyone else to?

Old 05-21-2015, 07:11 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,528,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think it is a choice and I am not a homosexual. I know a lot of people that feel it is a choice and they aren't homosexual. Also, the sin is not being homosexual but sodomy. Obsess? Seriously, the "agenda" (The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media) keeps it in our face. Do I need to "search" here on the forum for the number of "gay" threads started?

Yet another "buzz" statement for the "agenda". That statement shows pure ignorance of the world around us.

OK, here we go again! Yet another hint that someone is really a gay. So sick of that. It is like the homosexual community has a "script" to go with their "agenda" as noted and linked above.

The discomfort comes from the lack of understanding of homosexuality. It is impossible for me to understand taking the health risks, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health | CDC not to mention risking my soul. Also, many of us grew up when homosexuality was listed as a mental illness and many still believe that it is and not one that is treated. And, you can bet that when a TV introduces a homosexual, that show is no longer viewed in our house. I do write the stations and let them know what I think.

This is yet just another hint that the person posting is really a homosexual in hiding in order to the poster to to stop posting.

Sodomy is a sin. The homosexual community are constantly throwing it into everyone's face and we don't want to think about the vile acts committed. I once read the list and the percentage of homosexuals that said they participated in them - no wonder we are uncomfortable in their presence!

Not when, in the name of the "agenda" you keep dragging up the same subject.

And, stressing "tolerance of God" because Christianity is not the only religion that considers sodomy a sin and opposes "gay marriage".

I encourage everyone who opposes the promotion of homosexuality on television to contact the stations and their advertisers before you stop watching and let them know that is your intention.

No, that is not true and those posting that crap are well aware of it. You are just trying to stop people that follow the laws of God to stop posting so it looks like people "accept". The majority of people "tolerate" but they will never "accept" that homosexuality is anything other than abnormal and that sodomy is not a sin.

We have been through what it says in the Bible a million times so that is a non-issue. BIBLE VERSES ABOUT SODOMY And, we are all waiting for the proof that it is natural because a lower form of animal does it. I have two female dogs, one "rides" the other. It is a sign of dominance, one is dominating the other although from what I am heard. Monkeys do some interesting things in public, does that make it OK for people? Normal? Natural?

Yes, wouldn't it be great if you shut down the opposition? We aren't interested in hearing about it but you can't get your mind off of it since so many threads here at C-D take the turn to promote the homosexual lifestyle.

"Hateful", buzz word for the "agenda". Christians are not the only ones who feel that sodomy is a sin and that "gay marriage" is..........nothing good. The constant whining and false statements made by the LGBT community must be addressed. It isn't about hate coming from others but the hate coming from within when you know what you are doing is wrong. I realize that the LGBT community would feel better about themselves if there was wide spread acceptance that what they do isn't sinful and/or unnatural and/or resulting from a mental health condition but you can't expect everyone else to sell themselves out (and sacrifice their soul) to make you feel good about yourselves.

And, there is no reason for those following the laws of God and that includes more than Christians, to deny their God.

How many "gay" threads are here on C-D.

They aren't perfect, so?

Actually, it was never considered a good and moral value to discriminate against black people It was an entirely different dynamic. Did you by chance study American history? I'm guessing not. Slaves were brought over in chains, sold and were owned like animals. Even once they did get freed, their lives were a nightmare. It wasn't that people wouldn't bake them a wedding cake, do the flowers for their wedding or photograph their wedding/reception and comparing homosexuals in any way to blacks showed incomprehensible ignorance of history.

Ex-homosexuals: Ex-homosexuals - Conservapedia While there has been a ban on providing therapy for people with gay tendencies to turn that around, that doesn't stop anyone to asking and working through God: Homosexuality, Hope, and Humility Video | Awaken Manhattan

Sorry, a lot of ministers have sinned and been outed but that doesn't make the sin of others any less of an issue. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Many have become separated from God and no longer know the difference between right and wrong: Separation from God (Forerunner Commentary) - Bible Tools

Well, I am not the one that brought up homosexuality. I don't think I have ever started such a thread although I do have a blog post which gives the background on why I looked and tried to understand so that I could protect my son who could not protect himself. People like my son are targets for sexual perversion.
To me, homosexuality is a mental illness and sodomy is a sin, both unhealthy from a mental and physical standpoint. Keep it out of my face and I will be silent.
Your denial is staggering.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:16 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,683,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Marriage material. Put a ring on it.

No, no, on her finger.

Mick
So wrong, yet so funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events