Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 06:32 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,453,927 times

Advertisements

Middle finger pics!!! I knew someone would eventually post them! The Zimmerman Fan Club is nothing if not consistent.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:38 PM

963 posts, read 692,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I'm not sure what the picture on the left is supposed to prove?

And a teenager flipping off a camera in a picture? Yeah, that deserves excessive force from a police officer.

Spoiler

Like what does that prove?

Other than the sorry agenda you have.

So the girl is a thug or engaging in thug behavior and the cop suffers from PTSD, exasperated by the mob of thuggish teenagers in bikinis and bathing suits.

My Lord.
Quote:
I'm not sure what the picture on the left is supposed to prove?
Low class **** who thinks she's attractive

Quote:
And a teenager flipping off a camera in a picture? Yeah, that deserves excessive force from a police officer.
Again with the condescending eye roll! Should be banned. It doesn't help you. Is THAT why you think the girl was thrown to the ground? No, she REPEATEDLY challenged and confronted the cop and disobeyed his order to leave. And adults here make excuses (I win, 3 eye rolls!)

Old 06-10-2015, 06:39 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,197,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
Just tells us a little about their lack of character. Some people can make predictions about a person based on things like this. Like they might be classless enought to break the rules and invite a MOB to overrun a peaceful community's pool and neighborhood, play vulgar and offensive ghetto"music" and harass the residents of this town. THEY caused this. What a dirtbag ghetto "mom"
Oh how convenient, you didn't say anything about the pictures of white kids flipping off the camera (and I could post hundreds more of those). Wonder why that is.

You do realize that the partygoers were of all different kinds of races, right?

You do realize whites are major consumers of that 'vulgar, offensive, ghetto' music, right?

You do realize the officer was wrong for the excessive force, right?

You do realize that neither picture of mom or daughter speaks to their character, and if you make that assumption, you're stereotyping them, right?

Wow, a woman wearing a short dress makes her a dirt bag and ghetto? Have you been in a coma since the 1950s? That would explain a lot.

But you probably realize all of this, which pretty much confirms what we already know about you.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:53 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,197,533 times
Quote:
Low class **** who thinks she's attractive

Again with the condescending eye roll! Should be banned. It doesn't help you. Is THAT why you think the girl was thrown to the ground? No, she REPEATEDLY challenged and confronted the cop and disobeyed his order to leave. And adults here make excuses (I win, 3 eye rolls!)
Wait, so you're referring to a woman you do not know as a low-class, derogatory slur and I'm the one being condescending? Lol, wow.

You must've seen a different video, nothing she did deserved such a reaction. Even the other officers were in a position to restrain him.

Anyone who absolves this officer of any poor judgment and/or malice obviously has an agenda here. That's been made clear by your ride remakes and stereotypes based a couple of photos. Short dresses and middle finger pics are not an indicator of a person's character or traits of a certain demographic.

Old 06-10-2015, 07:45 PM

2,885 posts, read 4,661,799 times
Quote:
Just tells us a little about their lack of character. Some people can make predictions about a person based on things like this. Like they might be classless enought to break the rules and invite a MOB to overrun a peaceful community's pool and neighborhood, play vulgar and offensive ghetto"music" and harass the residents of this town. THEY caused this. What a dirtbag ghetto "mom"
You have GOT to be kidding me! A mom dressed in a something with a low back? Why don't you just come out and call her a "ho"? Because we know you want to.

Also, a teen with a pic giving the finger? Because lord knows no other teen has EVER done that! And nice job with the "government subsidized" dig.

I'm not going to call you a racist, I'm just going to comment that what you just did is pretty much exactly what racists do.

ETA- oh no, wait, it appears that you did call her a "ho", just that C-D fortunately censored it. You were talking about things that are indicative of a person's class? You might want to look in your mirror.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:09 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,684,836 times
Quote:
Are you a cop dealing with a mob of confrontational teens?
Probably not. Neither was Corporal Crankcase. (or is that Officer Numbnuts?)

Old 06-10-2015, 08:29 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,287,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
Sorry, I did not come up with the rape comparison. Evilcart did. I was just responding to how ludicrous it was when you jumped on it and implied that any force by the cop was the same as rape.
A misunderstanding then. Fair enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
It has been my personal experience that women, even half naked girls (perhaps especially half naked anything) can be just as dangerous or even more so than a man. Pound for pound and emotional and angry girl will outfight any man on the planet and will be much less rational about her capabilities as she does so.

Anyone who will fight a female with the intention of going easy on the weaker sex will soon find themselves seriously injured. Ask Loraina Bobbit if I am lying.

I don't think he used excessive force on the girl. I think he actually went too easy on her at the onset. It took far too long for him to get her under control once he started. If he had been overly aggressive she would have been face down unconscious in seconds rather than seated and mouthing off after several minutes.

I got it, you are also from the dont hit girls era. I am too. I just realize the insanity of that mantra nowadays when women have no compunction against hitting men or desire to be especially ladylike any longer. A cop cannot treat anyone as a non-threat, even a half naked girl.
I still have to disagree with you here.
While I do think you have a general point here which can be argued, it in my opinion doesn't really apply here.
For one we still are talking about a 15 year old girl, not some grown woman and I'm sorry but if a grown man and trained police officer has such problems containing a 15 year old tween/teenager that he has to resort to violently grab her by the hair and slam her face first onto the pavement and then "secure" her with his knees in her back, yes then I continue to maintain that he is in the wrong job. Or he is/was trained poorly.
But more importantly is that it came that far. Again we are not talking about some female criminal here, who was posing a threat to him or the people around her. Therefor, IMHO, his entire approach already was excessive as soon as he laid his hands on her with such violent aggression! He clearly was letting of steam, not containing her or the situation like a professional police officer.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:31 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,287,273 times
Quote:
They ARE held to a higher standard, and they're far better than the average citizen. The problem is, they're expected to deal with the dregs of society - the worst of the worst.
But the cop in question was not dealing with the "dregs of society - the worst of the worst" in this instance.
Unless you honestly think these kids resemble that, if so than you truly are lost.......

Old 06-10-2015, 08:55 PM

297 posts, read 295,666 times
I hope that Black men begin to understand that they don’t have a monopoly on being violently mistreated by police. Black girls are brutalized, too.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:00 PM

24,165 posts, read 32,695,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Yes. I agree. He was a danger to everyone, especially when he took out his gun.

I am not making excuses for this cop, but he cracked up after a very difficult morning. Just because he needs to find another type of work, doesn't mean he's a racist or a thug. His behavior looked more like PTSD than racism. This police officer served his community for 10 years and even won several awards, including officer of the year. Now one short video is his judge, jury and executioner. He's no longer on the force and his family is still getting death threats.

As soon as I write anything that doesn't condemn the police, I'm called a racist on this board. Another poster said I need to get to know more Black people. I can't even describe how stupid that remark is. I spent Thanksgiving with a friend's extended family and I was the only White person there. I probably should have warned them that I'm a racist.

He did act like a racist, though. He selectively enforced what was going on.

When groups of kids deemed "rowdy" were separated from the other kids, ONLY THE NON WHITE TEENS were arrested.

The video was filmed by a very brave white teen. He is on record saying that he felt "invisible" because he was white.

I personally believe that police work attracts a certain type of person.

There are studies that compare the volunteer armed forces and people who apply to be police officers.
There are socioeconomic similarities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events