Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 11:45 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,422,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Man, you are just like evil.

No, she was never a cheating ho.
Bc men and women never just get comfortable in their marriages and let themselves go. Someone has to be a cheating ho?

I remember when I was a kid and my parents would have parties. Fairly wealthy crowd.
The women would be fit and gorgeous. The men would all have beer bellies. So all these women were cheating hos?

I don't know wtf happened to you to make you so bitter and so entitled to think you can treat someone however crappily you want but if they go looking elsewhere for affection, THEY are the only ones to have a moral failing.

I mean, she did not do right, but you are either sick or just really evil.
So I'm evil for not being a cheater and calling out a sorry heifer that cheated on her husband, instead of divorcing him like a decent person would do?

Yeah, whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 11:45 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,738,563 times
Quote:

Bc men and women never just get comfortable in their marriages and let themselves go. Someone has to be a cheating ho?

I remember when I was a kid and my parents would have parties. Fairly wealthy crowd.
The women would be fit and gorgeous. The men would all have beer bellies. So all these women were cheating hos?

I don't know wtf happened to you to make you so bitter and so entitled to think you can treat someone however crappily you want but if they go looking elsewhere for affection, THEY are the only ones to have a moral failing.

he's evil for calling a ho a ho? seriously, dude, you like this chick right?!

Old 07-20-2015, 11:47 AM

7,081 posts, read 8,950,769 times
Ashley Madison is an ingenious rip-off site, you can join for free but have to upgrade to a paid membership to message anyone. They also run TV commercials protesting the website as a way to promote it.

http://www.mymarriagematters.org

Old 07-20-2015, 11:53 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,183,403 times
Quote:

Quote:
It is obvious none of y'all have kids.

Are you high right now....?
Or just really, really delusional??

I have kids....
Wtf does that have to do w/ anything?!

You need to get a reality check here.
Kids are not an excuse for fu*king around on your spouse.
Ever.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:55 AM

304 posts, read 344,293 times
I have a view that is in the minority here. Let me explain before the bashing begins. Is cheating wrong? Yes. But the problem should be left up to that couple. This brings us back again to how far our society will go to stop what offends a certain person. A flag, a television show, a website?

Whether or not you agree morally with any of them, what they represent is beside the point. The more we allow ourselves to be censored, the more freedom we cede to "Big Brother." If someone wants to join that site, fine. It doesn't affect me. If it eventually does, I have bigger problems in my marriage than a stupid website.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM

3,650 posts, read 9,506,760 times
Anyone who goes on there is a poor excuse for a human being. Who would want to hook up with a liar and a cheat? - the lowest form of humanity - if you want to cheat - get divorced for Gods sake - you are scum

Old 07-20-2015, 11:59 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,738,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Are you high right now....?
Or just really, really delusional??

I have kids....
Wtf does that have to do w/ anything?!

You need to get a reality check here.
Kids are not an excuse for fu*king around on your spouse.
Ever.
exactly! i have 4 kids and seriously...i'm not going to cheat but especially so since i do have kids. i would never tear up their home so i can run off and have a selfish fling.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:04 PM

17,208 posts, read 15,421,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
exactly! i have 4 kids and seriously...i'm not going to cheat but especially so since i do have kids. i would never tear up their home so i can run off and have a selfish fling.

PREACH!
If I like my kids that much, it means I want them to have a whole family, which means I am going to love and respect my wife.
If I cheat on my wife, I'm not only betraying her, I'm betraying them.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:06 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,422,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
he's evil for calling a ho a ho? seriously, dude, you like this chick right?!
To be fair, whomever she was with is a h0 too, because people who sleep with married people are cheaters also.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:07 PM

1,069 posts, read 713,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Then they just need to divorce/separate and stop the charade. You can't have your cake and eat it and play house but in reality be worlds apart. If there isn't much interest on his part, then it's alienation of affection and either he or she needs to leave.

I don't tolerate cheating. Period. I'd rather we just split even with a kid.
so because you dont tolerate it, the people that do like that lifestyle should be financially ruined and ridiculed....good to see you are so open minded....what about swingers, are they scum to? what about people who enjoy 3 somes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events