Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 11:21 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,579,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Then they just need to divorce/separate and stop the charade. You can't have your cake and eat it and play house but in reality be worlds apart. If there isn't much interest on his part, then it's alienation of affection and either he or she needs to leave.

I don't tolerate cheating. Period. I'd rather we just split even with a kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
she could have divorced him and moved on....not cheat
Quote:
actually I'm laughing at this whole fiasco. very funny indeed. Those people deserve to have their personal information leaked.
EEEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY!!!! If you really are oh so horrid then man/woman up, don't play games/decieve and do what is right, not what feels good. I know our society teaches us we should always put what feels good above all else but it is a sick and degrading way to live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 11:23 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,180,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I hope all the cheaters are found out. Nasty *******.
Lmao I love it

Everything that is hidden......

Old 07-20-2015, 11:26 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Wait, wait, wait.

So with my friend (who is a really hot chick), her husband got fat and slovenly and ignored her to be on the computer all the time. She begged him, built a pool for him, dressed sexy for him so he'd sleep with her. Nothing.
But he is a good dad.
So she is scum for wanting a sex life but not wanting to tear her family apart?

Fidelity is a wedding vow.
But it is only ONE vow.
Her husband violated his vows, too.

I told my friend she had to stop. That it was not good for her and would not fix her marriage. But I totally understand why she did it. Being emotionally and physically abandoned by your spouse? That is pretty scummy, too.
Bull. A mature decent woman would have pulled up stakes before cheating on her husband. Who paid for that pool? Him? Yeah. Didn't want to leave the income! She didn't care about her family or she wouldn't have cheated.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:26 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I have a friend from high school who's been married, I don't know, 8 years or so? Anyway, he & his wife haven't had sex in over 3 years. Seriously. She just decided she didn't want to anymore. And what flabbergasts me is that he has accepted it. Like, what? You're only 44 dude, you've got YEARS of sex ahead of you. Yet he stays in this marriage because she's good companionship. They have no kids, they travel, have lots of friends. But no sex. No affection. I just don't get it. Why does he stay with her? Just get out of there already!
I think we don't understand it because we enjoy sex and it is a pleasure. However, there might be physical or emotional issues that cause her to be withdrawn intimately. she might truly have a low sex drive or a condition that makes sex not pleasurable and altogether not enjoyable. If she doesn't enjoy it, then what's the point? Most caring, sensitive men would like their partner to experience a good time. If the sexless arrangement works for the both of them, then that's really all that matters. I wouldn't call him a saint, but he seems to enjoy her other attributes enough to overcome the lack of sex. Sex, while important, is not the most major ingredient of a successful relationship. My husband can cease getting it up and I'd still be with him because there's so much else that I enjoy about him.

Withholding affection though is another thing. You can be intimate without sex.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingMan86 View Post
What kind of **** is this??? If you don't like the way your partner is, break up/get a divorce! THIS is exactly why we have so many issues with relationships because bad behavior is accepted so long as "they feel they were wronged". If this were the other way around I GUARANTEE there would be no excuses awarded to a man cheating on his wife.

How would you feel if we rewrote it like this?

If I posted that in the Relationship section I'd be getting ALL KINDS of hate/disgust from women. Give me a break!
Yup, you'd be tarred and feathered fo'sho.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:28 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Then they just need to divorce/separate and stop the charade. You can't have your cake and eat it and play house but in reality be worlds apart. If there isn't much interest on his part, then it's alienation of affection and either he or she needs to leave.

I don't tolerate cheating. Period. I'd rather we just split even with a kid.
Yeah, well, you are not really thinking of the kid, are you?

She stopped, BTW. And he is doing better bc it was a wake-up call.

Good thing they didn't ruin the lives of those two little girls like you'd suggest.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
EEEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY!!!! If you really are oh so horrid then man/woman up, don't play games/decieve and do what is right, not what feels good. I know our society teaches us we should always put what feels good above all else but it is a sick and degrading way to live.
the fact that the site exists makes me weep for humanity...

Old 07-20-2015, 11:32 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Bull. A mature decent woman would have pulled up stakes before cheating on her husband. Who paid for that pool? Him? Yeah. Didn't want to leave the income! She didn't care about her family or she wouldn't have cheated.
No, she did.
She makes good money, too.
And mature people can see past their own noses and see everyone who would have to suffer.

But I see your credibility is shot bc you just assumed he had all the $$ and she was a gold digger. Cuz the guy always has the cash, right?

I could say HE didn't care about his family bc playing World of Warcraft while pounding down hot pockets was more important than his wife.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:33 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,737,222 times
stan my man, little crush on the cheating wife maybe?

Old 07-20-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yeah, well, you are not really thinking of the kid, are you?

She stopped, BTW. And he is doing better bc it was a wake-up call.

Good thing they didn't ruin the lives of those two little girls like you'd suggest.
I'm a mother myself. And the child of divorced parents. I'm quite fine. The kids would be more emotionally damaged living with philandering and a sham marriage. I don't put up with cheating and I would NEVER do that to my husband. There is no excuse. Period. And I would expect a) my girls to have the decency to not cheat and b) not settle for a cheater. Knowing that my mother cheated on my father would crush me a lot more than my mother and father splitting up.

Cheating is a major breach of the marriage union and depending on the person, it may or may not be the straw that breaks the camel's back. If being an adulterer worked for them, then more power to them. What I see are two people not acting like adults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events