Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2023, 05:24 PM

11,015 posts, read 6,870,183 times

Advertisements

If it turns out that she pulled this move because of her cheating ex-bf there is going to be hell to pay. Still trying to find the statement by her employer that is considered vague ambiguous word salad, which some people are taking that it means some of the rumors are true, but not which ones.

Some people are saying it means she did steal from her employer. It was posted over on the r platform.

Bear in mind that the text directly above is a RUMOR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2023, 05:40 PM

1,017 posts, read 639,140 times
Heard that and they are looking at what she did in the days leading up to the incident. Where she went and stuff. Some pretty damning evidence if true.

Old 07-18-2023, 05:48 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
This doesn't pass the sniff test to me.

No one else saw the toddler (I know it's dark and all, but...)?

One of the articles mentioned a truck driver seeing her car by the road and another car near it with a guy standing by. So something definitely happened, but what exactly?
A later article said the police said something to the effect there was no witness to a gray car and/or there was no gray car (as we can all see in the video).

I think the truck driver report came from the mother. But I don't know how she would've known that.

Old 07-18-2023, 05:50 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I think that if she did end up partying at the Red Roof Inn, it was more of a honeymoon type of thing, with a guy she barely knew that was not "presentable enough" for mom and dad. A bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. She probably met him in the town she went to that day. Her boyfriend doesn't know this which is why he told the media that she had been kidnapped. They lied to him.
I doubt it was that. If it had been, the police would've arrested her or had her on watch so she doesn't escape. She'd be arrested for false report & charged with recompensing the govt for the thousands of dollars it cost them to follow up on the supposed kidnapping.

The police don't seem hostile to the young woman and said they'd talk to her after she recovered a bit.

Old 07-18-2023, 05:52 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villabella22201 View Post
Did I miss something? Who said she wasn't going to be a nurse? Not that I would disagree with that due to exactly what you said... you need critical thinking, and she obviously doesn't possess it.
Oh Im not sure. I just meant if she faked a kidnapping then I can't see how the school would let her continue. But I am not sure what happened yet. We will see.

Old 07-18-2023, 07:05 PM

9,855 posts, read 7,724,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
Heard that and they are looking at what she did in the days leading up to the incident. Where she went and stuff. Some pretty damning evidence if true.
Thinking back to recent court cases and how much evidence they can get from phones, other cameras, banking, etc. I'd be following up on the people she talked to and tracing their whereabouts while she was gone.

Old 07-18-2023, 07:09 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
I doubt it was that. If it had been, the police would've arrested her or had her on watch so she doesn't escape. She'd be arrested for false report & charged with recompensing the govt for the thousands of dollars it cost them to follow up on the supposed kidnapping.

The police don't seem hostile to the young woman and said they'd talk to her after she recovered a bit.

I agree that the police don't seem hostile towards her, which adds to the mystery. They ( the police) haven't said it was an abduction, where she was, who she was with, what the hospital examination showed, they haven't said anything about the child. All they did say is the community is safe and that they are continuing to investigate the matter. If they said the community is safe, then that means there probably wasn't an abductor. Or the abductor is neutralized (dead). But if she had killed her abductor, she wouldn't be at home resting, she would be at the police station giving her declaration of the events. And if there was no abductor then maybe she had a mental break. But why didn't they keep her at the hospital for observation? Is there a good reason the hospital would release her so quickly? Why is the police department walking on eggshells around this case? Did they mess up somehow?

Old 07-18-2023, 07:16 PM

1,017 posts, read 639,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Why is the police department walking on eggshells around this case? Did they mess up somehow?
My guess is they are just calmly gathering evidence to build a case. There's no rush. No threat to the community and it's not like she's going to run away... if so, or anything else she does or says will just be a slam dunk for the prosecution. This girl's parents have a bit of money, so they can afford good representation. Hoover just wants to dot the I's and such and not get embarrassed by a slick attorney in court. Emantic Bradford shooting tragedy may still be in their minds because of the bad PR it brought in their interactions with the black community.

No one can say they didn't respond. They brought out dogs, helicopters, boots on the ground, multiple units. Right off the top, they pressed the big red button. People I know who live in the area were very scared at first and were surprised how quickly HPD packed up and went home and did not appear to be searching for kidnappers for very long. So...

Old 07-18-2023, 07:21 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
My guess is they are just calmly gathering evidence to build a case. There's no rush. No threat to the community and it's not like she's going to run away... if so, or anything else she does or says will just be a slam dunk for the prosecution. This girl's parents have a bit of money, so they can afford good representation. Hoover just wants to dot the I's and such and not get embarrassed by a slick attorney in court.

No one can say they didn't respond. They brought out dogs, helicopters, boots on the ground, multiple units. Right off the top, they pressed the big red button. People I know who live in the area were very scared at first and were surprised how quickly HPD packed up and went home and did not appear to be searching for kidnappers for very long. So...

This is exactly what I was thinking too. That they are going to charge her. Since her family can afford very good representation, they don't want to say too much. Plus the family might sue (countersue) if the police come after them for all the money spent.

Old 07-18-2023, 08:00 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRLZkjuCGpE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events