Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2024, 02:15 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
People really need to get over their steel trap verdicts achieved via some incomplete media stories that depict one side minus further investigation.

I imagine some get their rocks off at the idea of sticking it to a physician and medical institution but try and think objectively given as always there are two sides to every story, and in today's media only one fits the exploitation narrative.
The baby's head came off during the delivery, and then the staff tried to tell the couple they couldn't say goodbye to their baby, and stuck the head on top of the swaddled body trying to play it off as a sad but typical case of fetal death during delivery, which is sadly too common.

What a bunch of hacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2024, 03:07 PM

27,231 posts, read 43,971,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
The baby's head came off during the delivery, and then the staff tried to tell the couple they couldn't say goodbye to their baby, and stuck the head on top of the swaddled body trying to play it off as a sad but typical case of fetal death during delivery, which is sadly too common.

What a bunch of hacks.
Again, one side of the story. Dig deeper..

Old 02-14-2024, 04:37 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,987,069 times
As I recall it, homicide doesn't always imply murder. There are only three choices: homicide, suicide, or natural causes.

Old 02-14-2024, 04:40 PM

16,283 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
What theory do you hold as the other side of the story when the hospital tried to hide the fact that their child had been decapitated? How can there be another side of that story?

I'm confused on how the child's head was severed.

Old 02-14-2024, 06:35 PM

17,402 posts, read 16,547,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
As I recall it, homicide doesn't always imply murder. There are only three choices: homicide, suicide, or natural causes.
I think death can also be ruled accidental.

Old 02-14-2024, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I think death can also be ruled accidental.
Yes; my bad!

Old 02-14-2024, 06:55 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

Quote:
If you have "dug deeper" and discovered that this baby's head fell off all by itself, please share.

Doctors will tell you, they'll only pull just so hard, before deciding on another method. This doctor didn't stop pulling until the head came off.

And then, the doctor and the medical staff all colluded in trying to hide this from the mother. How they would be able to get this baby to crematorium without it being noticed by others that the head was severed, was another hurtle they'd have to cross.

Old 02-14-2024, 07:06 PM

I suspect they tried to make the baby look somewhat normal to avoid shocking the mother to death with a headless newborn rather than to try to 'fool' anyone; after all, there are witnesses and a record of what happened.

But wouldn't there be a great deal of blood unless the infant were already dead at the time of the decapitation?

Old 02-14-2024, 07:24 PM

27,231 posts, read 43,971,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I suspect they tried to make the baby look somewhat normal to avoid shocking the mother to death with a headless newborn rather than to try to 'fool' anyone; after all, there are witnesses and a record of what happened.

But wouldn't there be a great deal of blood unless the infant were already dead at the time of the decapitation?
This. ^^^

I won't even address the hysteria-born theories others expressed.

In terms of the MDs role, it's best left to the qualified professionals on a medical review board versus faceless keyboard warriors.

Old 02-14-2024, 08:23 PM

Quote:
This. ^^^

I won't even address the hysteria-born theories others expressed.

In terms of the MDs role, it's best left to the qualified professionals on a medical review board versus faceless keyboard warriors.
The baby lost his head during the delivery. Why can't you grasp how SHOCKING this is? SHOCKING.

In this history of humans, babies have horribly died during delivery, mothers have died, babies AND mothers have died, but it's extremely rare for a doctor in a modern hospital to PULL A BABY'S HEAD OFF.

Maybe you aren't as familiar with birth practices and childbirth as I am. This simply doesn't happen in modern times first world countries, where we have a method of quickly switching to C-sections if vaginal birth isn't working.

I'm curious, Kyle. What is your interest in defending this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events