Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 02:13 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times

Advertisements

No exercise for me today, but oh well. Billy texted dh that his tires were frozen to his driveway this morning!! He's in central Texas! I'll have to get more details later.

Stay safe everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, all. Had a wonderful visit with Elston. Just got home. Now, for a nice, quiet beverage on the front porch. Chat with y'all tomorrow.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hi, all. Had a wonderful visit with Elston. Just got home. Now, for a nice, quiet beverage on the front porch. Chat with y'all tomorrow.
Did he cook for you?!

Old 02-01-2011, 06:42 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
You betcha....we had appetizers when we first arrived - shrimp cocktail, 2 kinds of stuffed celery, deviled eggs, crackers. Oh, and wine for me, beer for DH, followed by grilled chicken, macaroni and tossed salads. Cherry pie and ice cream for dessert. mmmmm - they are excellent hosts.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
You betcha....we had appetizers when we first arrived - shrimp cocktail, 2 kinds of stuffed celery, deviled eggs, crackers. Oh, and wine for me, beer for DH, followed by grilled chicken, macaroni and tossed salads. Cherry pie and ice cream for dessert. mmmmm - they are excellent hosts.
Glad I asked! Sounds fantastic

Old 02-02-2011, 02:08 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Wow, and they are the ones on vacation? Heck hubby is lucky to get a hamburg while we are vacationing!
Just let Cassy out and there is ice coming down outside now, got real nasty last night and I guess more snow is moving in. I am sure glad we don't have to work today, even Bob has the night off. Once it is light out I will take pictures.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Morning ladies
ok that is some freaky weird weather you all are having

Pattie I am glad the visit was so much fun !!!

I wasn't able to get back on yesterday because I ended up being slammed with my work
I spent hours straightening out the alarm system at the business. We have ADT but we also have the video surveillance system Well some bozo at the video company thought we wanted them to also monitor the security and sent a tech in to undo ADT and hook theirs up. it seems neither company were showing records of daily arm & disarm (which is what triggered this with me) So after multiple conference calls with HQ and both alarm companies It is in the process of being fixed. I am having an ADT tech come out and make it go back to them. After alerting HQ it appears the same thing has happened with the other locations.
Another couple hours handling some CD adventures it was almost 6 when I was done
I did hear from the Realtor it looks like we may be getting the first offer on the house
I told CD have both phones charged and answer them if a call comes in from me because offers don't wait

lol I was beat by then so my "answer the phone" chat was in that "oh so special karla way"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals