Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 11:20 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
I do understand about living in someone else's house. I did it for a year between husbands.
That sounds like an 'Erica Kane' line if ever I heard one! At least you had somewhere to go.

Still trying to baby my shoulder-it was okay yesterday until late evening, then it started to hurt. I took some aspirin and acetaminophen and tried to sleep with McTwitchy until I got fed up and went into my son's room [ex-room?] Anyway, I did some ab stuff, and some leg and dairyair.

Have a good Tuesday, all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 01:38 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,623,282 times
Hi everyone! Finally, cable and internet up and running in good ole NC! Things move a tad slower down here than up North. Hope everyone is well, and please fill me in. How's Evey? Her move went well?

Old 09-09-2008, 02:41 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
CHARLEY!!!! Where the heck did you take that shot of my sunny side?

Karla, could you make sure you grab the wand and not the ugly stick! I think you bypassed my state this morning. I think I've got the kid cooties. Yup felt a lot better then woke up feeling like poo poo again! I've been out walking though and got the rest of my chores done.

I hope everyone feels on the up and up soon.

Fuzzy, how is your son doing?

Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
CHARLEY!!!! Where the heck did you take that shot of my sunny side?
Wonder if that person has a drinking problem, 'cause they sure have a hangover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Fuzzy, how is your son doing?
Right now he's in Louisiana for some training thing-in Fort Polk. My dh actually left me a note about something in the paper regarding a soldier shooting and killing his Lieutenant and then himself down in TX where he's stationed. Don't know why he felt compelled to have me read that, but he's a real ray of sunshine every day.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:19 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Wonder if that person has a drinking problem, 'cause they sure have a hangover!
No hangover ... just tired of all the s!#t

Don't worry about your son. He's probably having a blast down there.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:28 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
That sounds like an 'Erica Kane' line if ever I heard one! At least you had somewhere to go.

Still trying to baby my shoulder-it was okay yesterday until late evening, then it started to hurt. I took some aspirin and acetaminophen and tried to sleep with McTwitchy until I got fed up and went into my son's room [ex-room?] Anyway, I did some ab stuff, and some leg and dairyair.

Have a good Tuesday, all.
LOL...I never watched Erica's show, but I know who you mean. I'd probably still be miserable if it hadn't been for her. I had nowhere else.

I hope your shoulder feels better. I understand. My dr. today said that it definitely sounds like rotator cuff and she's going to call w/an appt. for an MRI. SHe said if I hadn't waited a year and a half, I might have been able to start w/PT and drugs, but it's been way too long for that route. OH, well. I was hoping for a quick and easy answer, but nnnnooooo.

Jeannie, welcome back. We've been here over a year now and I'm still not used to the slow, "Southern" way of doing things. Guess I need to slow down a bit myself. Anyway...enjoy the new place.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
hey all
I got a post card from the magic wand somehow it wandered off track so it promised to be at the rest of the houses today
it will make the yucks go away
tet make sure he doesn't meet "whittish" we don;t need the 2 of them running off together

pattie they did a mri on my shoulder about a year ago it showed fluid build up and I got sent to PT he wanted to do the cortisone shot but I skipped that part I am hoping they won't find any tears in yours

fuzzy maybe "mr sunshine" needs to need some one on one time with NN

yay jeannie we can't wait to see pictures of the new house
it took me about a year to "southernize" lol I was quite the "jersey girl" when I first moved down here I think I scared some of the locals

yesterday was an interesting day when we got home from breakfast the phone rang it was chaos dad somehow the pipe from the irrigation backflow thing broke off and he had water gushing out all over hubby and I went over and between the 3 of us we found the shutoff valve it seems when he was trying to attach the hose he sorta twisted it to hard and cracked the pipe
I got a little muddy so he hooked up the hose to another faucet well lol it was so hot and whats a girl to do when she has a hose

lol yup I started spraying both of them

I am going to go to HD today to get replacement parts goingto see if they have metal ones

ok off to start todays thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals