Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 11:32 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,330,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I can't decide if she is an avocado that a rat attacked or a diseased pickle.....

We woke up to blue skies for the open house.....somebody was interested, but we'll 'see'...... I found a heads up penny, so maybe it was a good day... By the end of the day, it was cloudy and when we went to bed the ground was wet again..... Today, it misted in the a.m. but no rain later on.....this has been the weirdest October that we have ever had and I've been in S. Calif. for almost 35 years......

Somebody was interested 2 weeks ago, too.

Both parties are self-employed and make good money, (one guy is a psychiatrist, employs 20-25 people and is a professional court witness), but I learned 2 years ago that it is very hard to get a big loan when you are self employed, because they don't know if you will be making good money 'tomorrow'....

The wedding sounded like a lot of fun......!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope the shrink can qualify and does buy it.

Fingers crossed.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:40 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,200,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
We saw that facebook movie........I forgot the name.........it's really good......boy, fast talking by the brainy guy!

Social Network? I dunno...... It's good though!
Did you ever figure out the name of the movie you saw?

------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not enjoying this 'no sweets' half a diet thing I'm doing. I used to not eat a cookie or a muffin or something sweet at then end of every meal. I have no idea why I started it. Now, I'm having a hard time breaking the habit. I wouldn't care so much but some of my pants are almost uncomfortable to wear and we have the holidays coming up with MORE sweets.

I could exercise....but....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/5095c9e5.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-27-2010, 12:15 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,531,028 times
LOL, I had to go down and look in the paper......THE Social Network!

Secretariat is good, too...they showed some real scenes.....boy, could he run....always came up from the tail end and would beat them by 30 lengths!

Don't ask me the name of the John Lennon movie.....maybe it's Strawberry Fields, I dunno. (And yes, there is a real Strawberry Fields which I didn't know until we saw the movie)...

I keep thinking of my heads up penny.....everything is crossed on my body.....if not physically, mentally.

I made chili today....the house smelled so good....just like a 'real' cook lived here......LOL

Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM

Wow Wurzig....you see so many movies you could write a Blog. I go about once a year. The rest of the time I wait until I can find them online a year later or rent the movie with a free code. (I have GOT to quit being so cheap.) Wait....that sounded funny.

I cleaned out some programs on my computer yesterday and erased all my password savers by mistake.
-----------------------------------------------------
Here is the Freebie Fairy wishing everyone a great day!

Old 10-27-2010, 07:56 AM

4,586 posts, read 4,274,866 times
Poppin' in to say good morning to y'all. I've been waking up before the sun and falling asleep before 10. This sleep schedule has me whacked out. You guys are funny, thanks for the smiles to start my day. I think we're going to Universal Studios since we have the pass and it's going to be a nice day. Want to use this thing as much as I can before I leave. Got my stuff all packed up, now hopefully he gets the smaller apt we looked at and I can help him move in. Busy, busy, busy. My sil is coming for a few days and we're going to the Halloween Carnaval in West Hollywood, this should be entertaining. Well I'm all caught up..smiles...have a great day everyone!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbytabby View Post
Poppin' in to say good morning to y'all. I've been waking up before the sun and falling asleep before 10. This sleep schedule has me whacked out. You guys are funny, thanks for the smiles to start my day. I think we're going to Universal Studios since we have the pass and it's going to be a nice day. Want to use this thing as much as I can before I leave. Got my stuff all packed up, now hopefully he gets the smaller apt we looked at and I can help him move in. Busy, busy, busy. My sil is coming for a few days and we're going to the Halloween Carnaval in West Hollywood, this should be entertaining. Well I'm all caught up..smiles...have a great day everyone!
Could be super busy at Universal with Halloween Horror Night being so popular this time of the year. Not sure how it is there, but Orlando is packed with people. My kids who live here (18 & 21) wanted to go but didn't have the ticket money with rent due on their apartment. I guess they will try again next year.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:40 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,007,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Wow Wurzig....you see so many movies you could write a Blog. I go about once a year. The rest of the time I wait until I can find them online a year later or rent the movie with a free code. (I have GOT to quit being so cheap.) Wait....that sounded funny.

I cleaned out some programs on my computer yesterday and erased all my password savers by mistake.
-----------------------------------------------------
Here is the Freebie Fairy wishing everyone a great day!
Your not " cheap", your affordable.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:46 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,007,468 times
Went to the podiatrist today, got another shot in my heal and found out I have no padding left on the balls of my feet. Said it happens to "old people". OLD?! Who you calling old, I'm only .., well, I'm not that old. Asked if I could take some padding from somewhere else and put it on my feet. Dr. didn't even crack a smile.

Oh well, such is life.

We're off for 4 days of camping tomorrow!!!!!

You gotta take life's pleasures where you can. At least we have the motor home now.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:55 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,330,582 times
We're off for 4 days of camping tomorrow!!!!!

You gotta take life's pleasures where you can. At least we have the motor home now. [/quote]

Have a great time, Camper.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Your not " cheap", your affordable.
Pretty much all a sailor ever needed was six-pack money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a Happy Halloween Freebie ***!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff