Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 12:18 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because a lot of data on what the final bill agreement looks like is not available. Only members of the House and Senate are currently allowed to view the text of the deal, and even they are forbidden from discussing what it contains.

And even they can only read a section at a time....and...get this...they have to hand n any notes they make about it.
LOL!!!!! Now does that sound like The United State's of America according to the U.S. Constitution to you?

A "free", "Democratic Republic". Remember our representatives are us. But it has not worked that way for a long time.

This is the work of "Them". The real power. the ones who funded the Russian Revolution and the murder of the Russian Prime Minister and later the Czar and his entire family. You thought NAFTA was fun? You ain't seen nothin' yet. They're not done with us by a long shot.

Anyone who agrees to give up their guns or wants gun control is insane. The second amendment is probably one of the only reasons the FEMA camps are not open yet with guards lining people up and shooting them in the back.

Oh, it can't happen here. So naïve. The same people who did Russia are doing us. Don't kid yourselves.

Stay armed!!!!!

Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony" - henrymakow.com

Stalin's Formal Communism (Bonapartism) cf Trotsky's Real Communism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve: G. Edward Griffin: 9780912986456: Amazon.com: Books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJRasF_QGU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguydownsouth View Post
This is why big corporations and their pets in Congress get away with this crap, because they've brainwashed people into believing "the other side" is to blame.
It's not the "corporations". It's "They"/"Them" the Satanic illuminati.

Rakovsky outlines the Illuminati plan to blend Communism and Capitalism. In each case, the Illuminati will control all wealth and power.

"In Moscow there is Communism: in New York capitalism. It is all the same as thesis and antithesis. Analyze both. Moscow is subjective Communism but [objectively] State capitalism. New York: Capitalism subjective, but Communism objective. A personal synthesis, truth: the Financial International, the Capitalist Communist one. 'They.' " (276)

In the case of Communism, the State owns the corporations, and the bankers own the State. In the case of Capitalism, the bankers control the corporations, and the corporations control the State. In each case, you have monopoly capitalism with increasing political and cultural monopoly in the West resembling that of Soviet Russia.

"The Aim of Freemasonry is the Triumph of Communism" - henrymakow.com

Old 06-05-2015, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/17/bu...rtnership.html

This is essentially NAFTA for the Pacific. Obama is trying to fast track this without public support.
And by the way, in case I have not made myself clear, it's not Obama's. ROTFLMAO!!!!

I really hope enough people wake up before it's too late. I don't think that's going to happen though.

I can tell you one thing for certain though. I don't go anywhere alive.

Whether it's a Russian or Chinese invasion during WWIII or Government officials coming to take me to a FEMA or "re-education" camp.

All they're going to get is a corpse.

And they'll have earned it too.

You can count on that!

Old 06-05-2015, 06:22 AM

1,820 posts, read 1,655,355 times
Thank you all for revisiting the heights of paranoid delusion.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:06 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,370,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Barbara View Post
Thank you all for revisiting the heights of paranoid delusion.
Nafta worked out so great; I'm sure this will too. Some Americans think they have an obligation to leave a better country for future generations. And some think they have an obligation to rape this country until it rolls over and dies.

imho not hard to see which one you are.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Nafta worked out so great...
And what do you actually know about NAFTA? Can you explain how the US would somehow be better off by imposing tariffs and quotas on trade with our neighbors and two largest trading partners? I dare say you can't and won't. Knee-jerk pap and slop would be all I would expect to see.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:34 AM

I'm from the (former) manufacturing belt and now live in a southern border state. I know all I need to know about that piece of terrorism called nafta.

I have dealt with the repercussions of nafta from the beginning---my entire adult life. That's more than a knee jerk reaction.

Why don't YOU tell ME how nafta has made the United States a stronger nation?

Old 06-07-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I'm from the (former) manufacturing belt and now live in a southern border state. I know all I need to know about that piece of terrorism called nafta.
Plainly, you actually fall far short of knowing all you need to know. For one thing, the wreck of our once proud northeast manufacturing corridor was brought about by Ronald Wilson Reagan a full ten years before NAFTA came into being.

Quote:
Why don't YOU tell ME how nafta has made the United States a stronger nation?
Why would I be doing that? There is no need at all of my countering silly claims and allegations that you yourself can't/won't support to begin with. Those simply fail of their own accord. You seemingly don't know enough about NAFTA to say a single thing about it.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:32 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
How exactly is our nation any better off with the loss of our manufacturing expertise, and an absolute dependance on a communist regime for most of our consumer goods and electronics? Things we used to be #1 in, we are no longer even competitive in. Once you loss a competitive edge, it's very difficult to get it back.

I would like my country to be a leader in something, besides getting fat. Oh wait, Mexico is number one at that now. We can't do anything right...

Old 06-07-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Barbara View Post
Plainly, you actually fall far short of knowing all you need to know. For one thing, the wreck of our once proud northeast manufacturing corridor was brought about by Ronald Wilson Reagan a full ten years before NAFTA came into being.

Why would I be doing that? There is no need at all of my countering silly claims and allegations that you yourself can't/won't support to begin with. Those simply fail of their own accord. You seemingly don't know enough about NAFTA to say a single thing about it.
We all know about the pre-nafta nafta. That's seriously your ace in the hole??

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics