Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:40 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,936,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama wouldn't release the fast and furious, nor his college records . He has something to hid.
Amazing...every day you righties are getting more and more shrill and redundant. Same with conservative media, complaining about Obama's sandwiches and Teresa Kerry's tax returns. Shows you got nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,093 times
great thread, you really pulled the bedwetters out with this one

Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 AM

271 posts, read 168,575 times
For those morons who can't read:

The lawsuit argues that all Ohio voters should be permitted to cast ballots that weekend, as members of the U.S. military are permitted to do.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:09 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,552,145 times
They can do it because simpleminded people believe it without question.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:04 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Well, when you have nothing else, the only recourse is to lie. Hence, the Romney campaign.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Romney lies to his own supporters and party, so of course he's going to lie about his opponent. He will literally say anything or do anything to be president. He's Gollum and the presidency is his precious.
The pot calling the kettle black. All of the left posters above really can't see how hypocritical you are being? We've had four years of flip-flop, do as I say, nanny state governing and you all call this a great thread? Who's being shrill and redundant?

Let me know when unemployment drops below 6%
Let me know when small businesses aren't folding or being taxed out of existence
Let me know when those "shovel ready" jobs come around again (xl was 20k jobs, USPS -120k jobs will be lost...etc.)
Let me know when Obama gives a sh%$ about the middle class as much as his precious unions
Let me know when the private sector is earning as much as the public sector
Let me know when the government isn't rife with theft, waste, and scandal (GSA,Solyndra,F&F,USPS...etc.)
Let me know why the number of people on Food Stamps is at 42,389,619?
Why is it acceptable for Barack Obama to make false statements and lie so often?

Last edited by steven_h; 08-08-2012 at 08:30 AM..

Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The pot calling the kettle black. All of the left posters above really can't see how hypocritical you are being? We've had four years of flip-flop, do as I say, nanny state governing and you all call this a great thread? Who's being shrill and redundant?

Let me know when unemployment drops below 6%
Let me know when small businesses aren't folding or being taxed out of existence
Let me know when those "shovel ready" jobs come around again (xl was 20k jobs, USPS -120k jobs will be lost...etc.)
Let me know when Obama gives a sh%$ about the middle class as much as his precious unions
Let me know when the private sector is earning as much as the public sector
Let me know when the government isn't rife with theft, waste, and scandal (GSA,Solyndra,F&F,USPS...etc.)
Let me know why the number of people on Food Stamps is at 42,389,619?
Why is it acceptable for Barack Obama to make false statements and lie so often?
Let me know when Congressional repubs stop obstructing - especially jobs bills.
* The Bring Jobs Home Act would allow businesses a 20 percent tax credit for bringing outsourced jobs back to the United States. The bill, sponsored by Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), would also end a tax deduction for companies that outsource jobs. Blocked by repubs, the vote was 56-42 not reaching the 60 votes needed to even start debate on the bill.
* November 2011. Senate Republicans blocked a $60 billion infrastructure bill making the bill the second piece of President Obama’s jobs proposal to be voted down in the Senate. Republicans and a few Democrats filibustered the $447 billion jobs bill.
* Former Reagan administration economist Bruce Bartlett himself stated that the GOP’s belief in deregulation as a job creation measure is nonsense and a fabrication.

Food stamps worse than REpubs? Try a little homework rather than parroting Fox. One mouse click got me this.
Bush and Obama, the Food Stamp Presidents - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Middle class? Every repub voted against this tax cut bill.
S 3412 Middle Class Tax Cut Act - Voting Record - Project Vote Smart

USPS? REpubs want to destroy it by requiring pre-funding of its pensions for 75 years within a space of 10 years. No business could operate with such a burden. Take the retirement fund out of the equation, and the postal service would have actually netted $1 billion in profits over this period. Here's your "scandal".
Prove Me Wrong: The Fake USPS Crisis

You can chew on this repub obstruction for a bit, but there's plenty more.

Last edited by detwahDJ; 08-08-2012 at 09:45 PM..

Old 08-08-2012, 08:46 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,496,683 times
He's a leader of a cult for which lies have been a central theme, so telling lies comes naturally.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Let me know when Congressional repubs stop obstructing - especially jobs bills.
* The Bring Jobs Home Act would allow businesses a 20 percent tax credit for bringing outsourced jobs back to the United States. The bill, sponsored by Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), would also end a tax deduction for companies that outsource jobs. Blocked by repubs, the vote was 56-42 not reaching the 60 votes needed to even start debate on the bill.
* November 2011. Senate Republicans blocked a $60 billion infrastructure bill making the bill the second piece of President Obama’s jobs proposal to be voted down in the Senate. Republicans and a few Democrats filibustered the $447 billion jobs bill.
* Former Reagan administration economist Bruce Bartlett himself stated that the GOP’s belief in deregulation as a job creation measure is nonsense and a fabrication.

Food stamps worse than REpubs? Try a little homework rather than parroting Fox. One mouse click got me this.
Bush and Obama, the Food Stamp Presidents - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Middle class? Every repub voted against this tax cut bill.
S 3412 Middle Class Tax Cut Act - Voting Record - Project Vote Smart

USPS? REpubs want to destroy it by requiring pre-funding of its pensions for 75 years within a space of 10 years. No business could operate with such a burden. Take the retirement fund out of the equation, and the postal service would have actually netted $1 billion in profits over this period. Here's your "scandal".
Prove Me Wrong: The Fake USPS Crisis

You can chew on this repub obstruction for a bit, but there's plenty more.

Yet they collect their paychecks, use great health care that's too good for the rest of us, and now they're vacationing, while millions go hungry or homeless or without medical care. There is no shame.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Yet they collect their paychecks, use great health care that's too good for the rest of us, and now they're vacationing, while millions go hungry or homeless or without medical care. There is no shame.
Repubs hate socialized medicine of course, but they won't give up their own - the best health care that taxpayers can buy.

Last edited by detwahDJ; 08-08-2012 at 11:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections