Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 07:28 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times

Advertisements

..and, of course, I am puzzled as to why she would be a supporter of this man. Here is someone completely out of touch with Americans who are not millionaires, and while the GOP can always play on peoples fears and prejudices to get poor white trash to vote for someone like Romney, I have no idea what this black woman was thinking.

I have to surmise she was a millionaire. If she was, she at least would be likely voting for her own financial motives, but if not, then she identifies with someone who does not give a damn about anyone other than rich, white males.

Aint America great?

Old 10-24-2012, 07:30 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
....or you're pissed that a black person can think for themselves.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:32 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
..and, of course, I am puzzled as to why she would be a supporter of this man. Here is someone completely out of touch with Americans who are not millionaires, and while the GOP can always play on peoples fears and prejudices to get poor white trash to vote for someone like Romney, I have no idea what this black woman was thinking.

I have to surmise she was a millionaire. If she was, she at least would be likely voting for her own financial motives, but if not, then she identifies with someone who does not give a damn about anyone other than rich, white males.

Aint America great?
In reality, she probably has come to the realization that most liberals think like you do, and was intelligent enough to get away while she could.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:33 PM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Libs love to play identity politics, its like their kryptonite.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:33 PM

42 posts, read 36,923 times
She is one of the 5% of blacks who support republicans.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,216,280 times
Quote:

Aint America great?
I have no idea what this black woman was thinking...

Your own statement may be a clue to your dilemma.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:36 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanahano View Post
She is one of the 5% of blacks who support republicans.
Like Neo breaking out of a GD conductor filled saline solution. It was bound to happen some time and your chains of slavery will only last so long...

Old 10-24-2012, 07:38 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:

Aint America great?
It is you who is out of touch - if all you can do is parrot liberal talking points without doing any thinking of your own.

If you did think for yourself - you would know that 90% of what you posted is 100% false.

Layoff the spiked kool-aid man.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:40 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Who cares? She has her own mind. But there is always one in every bunch.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:42 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,961 times
Quote:

Aint America great?
Why wouldn't she support Romney, given the choices?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections