Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 03:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Appears you have a very active fantasy life!

In any case, if you can do all those things, you should not be on disability insurance.
I thought only low-life lazy scum democrats got hand-outs.
Although you may have paid for disability insurance, if you are not truly disabled then you are getting a hand-out and cheating the system, just as you complain about others doing the same thing.
Oh I can do all these things and far more..... i am work related back injured too, and so far have never taken a public dime.

But after this election where in NH 'we' not me sent 4 spendaholics into power as gov, 2 congress and 1 senate you can bank on my work relate back injury is going to be fixed at the cost somewhere around 100,000 dollars. Don't worry it's play money.

Would you like my photobucket address to see my garden forge and what now stone tools etc and etc.....

I just deal in pain, want some? There is nothing like being told You Can't to get me in pain to DO. I will admit the pain is making me MEAN.

You say the word and you are IN on my photoalbums and you can see what I can do...

Old 11-10-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'll ignore the "violent means" bravado and chest pounding nonsense, but who exactly are you taking your country back from? And what makes this country exclusively yours? And has it ever occurred to you that after you get your country back from whateve or whomever, Native Americans might decide to take it back from you?
i do have a public profile you know.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
We the people just voted, and we didn't vote for your guy or your direction.
That's ok you will STILL PAY FOR IT ALL. trust me

Old 11-10-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Un. Hinged.

Stick to things your demographic is good at: Yelling at kids on the lawn, and planning the day's activities around when the prescriptions are ready at CVS.
Ok what ever you say but CVS will be somewhat confused. I am not on meds and would refuse most anyway.
China will be upset as I have 2 machines to ship this coming week or you might not be buying sneakers.
BTW could you import some kids to yell at? My son has his own kid, and tell the truth i live so faqr back in the wood truck driver arm for bear and kids don't show up here even on halloween. One very foolish Democrat female did, lying, and pretending to know my wife. my wife was some miffed over that and found the town sells for 25 dollars the voter list to anyone who wants to buy it.

My wife went up one side of that beech and down the other and has read the riot act to the local democrat office in town..

I don't expect they will be back here any time soon.......

Good luck on that cliff ride....... I hope you find food soon...

Old 11-10-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbear182 View Post
I keep hearing about violence and revolution. When are you and your 61 yo body with a bad back going to put up or shut up? Just like your repub overlords - all talk no substance.
LOL Oh about the time YOU PAY UP....... BTW when will you democratic donayshun be expected in the mail?

My bad back on a bad day, is probably stronger than yours. of course that took WORK.

Shopuld you want to play with me on my Rock pile (Mt Washington NH) I will be there over the new years Weekend camping out. Don't bother with a tent. It can't rain and there will be no bugs.
The time is sort of flexible as i will be around over 10 days.

be above tree line....

Old 11-10-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"The armed insurrection has been postponed due to back surgery." I think we have the Tea Party's epitaph.
Sorry it's just a little flesh wound.... These days with lazer they can have in in the morning and out that afternoon. Pay UP

Old 11-10-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
OMG. More of these hair-on-fire nuts posts. What, are you going to be the leader of the geriatric brigade?
i wasn't planning to run for office.....Do you think I should?

Old 11-10-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbear182 View Post
Or "The armed insurrection has been postponed due to soiling our Depends."
i would like to ignore you, but then you wouldn't know I did.

Please consider yourself less than worthy of my reply.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Please never put the words "hair", "fire" and "nuts" that close again. I was cringing, badly, until I correctly parsed the sentence.
Thank you so was I.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:00 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Yeah, Obama voters have gotten their REVENGE on 48% of America. Good for you! ALL HAIL OBAMA, the wise and powerful. Excuse me, I have to go change my panties now, I got so excited about moving FORWARD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections