Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 02:30 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,120,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The spin! It just keeps going...

Did you even watch the video? Or did you just cut and paste what suits your agenda?

He was asked IF it were illegal, would there need to be punishment.

Trump asked Matthews what he meant, did Matthews mean jail time?

Matthews did not answer that question. He kept hounding Trump, which on this particular issue, I get that, and I would expect it for all candidates.

In the end, Trump stated that there should be some punishment (IF it were illegal), but that could not say what that punishment would be, because it's a serious issue. So he's not just going to fly off and blurt something out to appease people, he would take the time to consider what it should be IF it were ever illegal....which you can all calm down, it's not going to be illegal and you know it.

If something is illegal, and there's no punishment...what sense would that make?

"Murder is illegal, but we're not going to do a thing to you if you murder someone." Seriously, people, get a grip.
Lol! Talk about spin!
When pressed he turned it on Matthews and questioned his religious beliefs.
He stalled and couldn't answer simple questions.

And lol at politicians still talking about abortion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 02:34 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Since when are abortions illegal?

Old 03-30-2016, 02:36 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Exactly.

Trumpster has them spinning Brodies and continuing to keep him in the news.

He keeps tossing it out and they keep chomping the bait.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:39 PM

39,080 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Trump wants them to be. He said "you have to ban it (abortion)". Never mind that banning it would be unconstitutional. Trump has not been dissuaded of other positions because of questionable conflicts with the constitution. His position is that abortion should be banned and women who get one anyway should be punished by the government for doing so.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Good grief. Trump said that if abortion was ILLEGAL. Abortion is not ILLEGAL. And when the moron news person repeated it to Kasich, he said "Should women that get abortion be punished?" and, of course, Kasich would not see a reason to punish people that acted within the laws.

Isn't Cruz the one that believes that the IUD should be eliminated since it stops a fertilized egg from being transplanted onto the uterus? Yes, Ted Cruz There is a movement of evangelical Christians and they are hoping to move into all positions and turn the country into a Christian theocracy, their kind of wacked out cult religion. I suggest anyone that is considering voting for this con man Cruz better understand what you are endorsing. That cult religion would take over your life. I am sure I don't need to explain what cults do.

The news person was being unfair with Trump.

I say all of this believing that abortion is stopping the heartbeat of innocent individual, a violation of "Thou shalt not kill." I believe that those who end innocent lives will reap what they have sowed and not fare well on Judgement Day. God gave us free will and Ted Cruz wants to take it away.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump wants them to be.
He didn't say that.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:51 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Not a lot of people here who are able to comprehend English?

Old 03-30-2016, 02:51 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Quote:
In Trump's America, abortions would be banned and women who have them would be punished. When asked if stoning is an acceptable form of punishment, Trump replied "I would hate to do that, but I won't say no, because I want to keep the women guessing". Kidding

I honestly think he wants to out-Mondale Mondale at this point.

Quote:
He didn't say that.
"You have to ban it." - future election roadkill, Donald J Trump

Old 03-30-2016, 02:54 PM

538 posts, read 732,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
...but a man involved in the decision shouldn't be.

I'm beginning to wonder if he's purposely doing everything possible to keep from being elected. I'm not sure there's another explanation.

Trump Advocates Abortion Ban, 'Some Form of Punishment' for Women - NBC News
You came to the same exact conclusion as me! Bye-bye, Trump!

Old 03-30-2016, 02:54 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,627 times
LOL. Hillary must be paying this guy to stay in the race and win the Republican nomination. It's the only possible explanation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections