Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2016, 09:52 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,993,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I don't see a "white lawyers association" in there.

You libs would be freaking out if a judge who was a member of the "White Lawyers Association" conducted the trial of a non-white defendant.

You know you would.....we ALL know you would!
White is a race, "La Raza" groups are not about race. That's how Mexicans Americans call themselves. Same as Irish or Italian.

It has nothing to do with what percentage of Native American or white blood you have. Unlike white nationalist groups, they don't judge people by the race. They wouldn't be claiming someone is not "fit" to be president because he is half black and therefore not a real American, like many republicans did with Obama including of course Birther Donald Trump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 11:36 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,144,650 times
Default Trump added Muslim Americans to his list of “possible” biased jurists

Trump adds Muslims to list of judges potentially biased against him

So, the complete list (thus far) should include judges who are:

1. Mexican-Americans
2. Muslims
3. Asian-Americans
4. African-Americans
5. Female Americans
6. Cuban-Americans
7. Americans who were POWs
8. Americans with disability
9. Seventh Day Adventist Americans
10. Americans from Iowa

Mick

Old 06-05-2016, 11:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,595,691 times
Wow. Now THAT's a way to pivot to the general election.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:40 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,121,491 times
When you guys have a FBI criminal investigation on Trump, let us know.

Nobody has any clue to what you guys think you are accomplishing by constantly posting nonsense like this.

What is it, maybe the next utter nonsense thread is going to convince the undecided voters not to vote for Trump?

If that is your goal, you are failing miserably, because this is not how you make a compelling argument.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:41 AM

The only way Trump will not claim a judge is biased is if the judge is a member of the KKK.

Everybody else is either "an Illegal criminal supporter" an old hag bitter at the fact she doesn't look as hot as his wife and daughter, a communist liberal who wants to make the US the next Cuba, a crooked Hillary Clinton supporter, a terrorist who is opening jihad training camps all over the US and the list goes on.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:48 AM

26,053 posts, read 22,250,461 times
Sounds reasonable to me. Also, "The Guardian" is not a reliable source and they print things you won't find elsewhere.

Anyone that talks about ending ISIS, terrorist Muslims, will probably not fare well with jurors that are Muslim.

This is just all so silly. I realize this is all the anti-Trumps have, but.............

Old 06-05-2016, 11:48 AM

200 posts, read 132,879 times
Another liberal thread that totally twists the truth.

But who would expect anti-American hillary supporters that burn the flag, throw bottles at cops, destroy property, and stomp on police cars - to start honest threads?? Flag burning low lives don't tell the truth.

The plantiff in the Trump University civil case asked to be taken out of the case. The case should have been dropped.

Meanwhile Trump finds out that the judge participates in race and ethnically based activity. The judge is part of an ethnically based professional group.

There is reason to believe this could taint the judges impartially because Donal Trump is famous for wanting to build a wall between Mexico and the United States.

The American flag burning Hillary supporters who want to make America Mexico, twist the facts. People who spit on cops and destroy property have a tendency to be dishonest.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:50 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,491,713 times
I hope you're balanced Mick and present a list for clinton. I'll help/start one for you on clinton who I think she feels are biased against her on some of her views/stances:

1.) republicans
2.) men/People who "aren't with her".
3.) pro life people
4.) People who believe in vetting syrian refugees
5.) People who don't support clinton/woman deserve "there's a special place in hell". Well, that was albright who said that but I didn't hear clinton denounce her so I'm guessing she believes this.
6.) old white jewish men(bernie)
7.) people who question her on ties to what happened in benghazi
8.) people who question her pro woman stance(examples include laughing while talking about her defending a child rapist as a lawyer, the clinton foundation giving money to middle east countries with bad woman rights records, etc.)
9.) people who question the ethics of the clinton foundation...many examples!
10.) people who ask questions about her private email server/if she'll be found guilty....such silly questions/how dare they suggest!
11.) Native americans(her off the reservation comment)
12.) blacks.....her racist skit with the NYC major....Pandering hot sauce comments....racist undertones of her 2008 election.
13.) Anyone with a soul or moral compass. (thanks to another poster for this idea).

Hillary Clinton needs to address the racist undertones of her 2008 campaign

When typing this, boy, she sure sounds much more broadly biased then trump. I've added a few more since the first post but I'll let Mick finish it up. I think I could be here for hours adding to the list.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-05-2016 at 12:03 PM..

Old 06-05-2016, 11:54 AM

I heard but I conveniently don't have the sources right now that Trump will appoint David Duke for justice.

David Duke Hopes To Get Donald Trump To Embrace Full-Blown Anti-Semitism
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...-anti-semitism

David Duke: Donald Trump Will Save America From Jewish 'Supremacists'
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...h-supremacists

David Duke Says Trump/Hitler Comparison Is A Favorable One
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...one/vp-BBqASeb

Old 06-05-2016, 11:55 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,121,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I hope you're balanced Mick and present a list for clinton. I'll help/start one for you on clinton who I think she feels are biased against her on some of her views/stances:

1.) republicans
2.) men/People who "aren't with her".
3.) pro life people
4.) People who believe in vetting syrian refugees
5.) People who don't support clinton/woman deserve "there's a special place in hell". Well, that was albright who said that but I didn't hear clinton denounce her so I'm guessing she believes this.
6.) old white jewish men(bernie)
7.) people who question her on ties to what happened in benghazi
8.) people who question her pro woman stance
9.) people who question the ethics of the clinton foundation
Yes, remember that Hillary dindu nuffin, it's all they right wing/Republican conspiracy.

I mean, her own husband's DOJ draw up indictments against Hillary, but it's all a right wing/Republican conspiracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections