Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 06:58 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
It's obvious consider the blowback today about her speech being 7% plagiarized..whatevers..BUT for Donald NOT to come out swinging tells the tale..I'd bet he's back in his bunker (Trump Tower) trying to calm her down..and kissing her sweet cheeks to make up for the faux Pau and as some have suggested..Melania is not a shrinking violet ..SHE WILL make Donald PAY!! Big Time for this....She was already unhappy with his elder kids influence,,Betting this is NOT over!!

Has a candidate's wife ever filed for divorce before a national election?

Old 07-19-2016, 07:00 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
"I agree with (Republican National Committee Chair) Reince Priebus, whoever was the staff person who wrote this speech should be held accountable and be fired,"

-Corey Lewandowski

Former Trump campaign manager: Melania Trump speech writer... | www.ajc.com

Old 07-19-2016, 07:04 PM

8,050 posts, read 10,642,372 times
I watched her speech. She basically said he loves this country, he will stand behind us, that he is troubled by the current direction of the country, that he is a great father, etc. What else are the wives going to say in support of their husbands in these speeches? I remember a very similar speech by John Kerry's wife upon his nomination.

I think this is democratic strategists grasping for straws.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:05 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,013,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Difference is, Melania spoke with conviction and heart. Baraks "wife" stood up there like she was forced to spit out through gritted teeth a speech even she didn't believe. Melania is a beatiful, graceful woman, whilst Manchelle looks like a cafeteria lady chastising you for taking too much butter pats off the tray.
Please Melania only saving grace is that apparently she has a high tolerance for old, wrinkled up, decrepit genitalia and ridiculously small hands.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:06 PM

391 posts, read 290,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Please Melania only saving grace is that apparently she has a high tolerance for old, wrinkled up, decrepit genitalia and ridiculously small hands.
With boatloads of money. See how long she would stay with trump if he were making $10 an hour.

Far as the speech... yea, we know she borrowed it. No biggie... she more than likely watched the speeches of the last 5 or 6 first ladies. To be honest though, what else was she to say? She went with middle of the road / safe speech.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:12 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"I agree with (Republican National Committee Chair) Reince Priebus, whoever was the staff person who wrote this speech should be held accountable and be fired,"

-Corey Lewandowski

[url=http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/melania-trumps-speech-plagiarizes-michelle-obamas-/nrz5t/]Former Trump campaign manager: Melania Trump speech writer... | www.ajc.com[/url]
Aha! So now Trump supporters can't blame the Democrats for exaggerating. Lewandowski states in this article.

"I agree with (Republican National Committee Chair) Reince Priebus, whoever was the staff person who wrote this speech should be held accountable and be fired," Corey Lewandowski said. "I know accountability in the Trump campaign -- I know what it's like to be fired from the Trump campaign."

OTOH, I would rather focus on the other speakers and commentators, like the angry, hateful pastor who condemned liberals. I also just watched 2 interviews from last night, one with Scott Baio and another with Antonio Sabato. OMG! I can't decide who's the most idiotic, but I'll vote for Sabato in the moron of the year contest.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:20 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Aha! So now Trump supporters can't blame the Democrats for exaggerating. Lewandowski states in this article.

"I agree with (Republican National Committee Chair) Reince Priebus, whoever was the staff person who wrote this speech should be held accountable and be fired," Corey Lewandowski said. "I know accountability in the Trump campaign -- I know what it's like to be fired from the Trump campaign."

OTOH, I would rather focus on the other speakers and commentators, like the angry, hateful pastor who condemned liberals. I also just watched 2 interviews from last night, one with Scott Baio and another with Antonio Sabato. OMG! I can't decide who's the most idiotic, but I'll vote for Sabato in the moron of the year contest.
Yeah, Chachi is somewhere in the Victoria Jackson category. Never heard of the other guy.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
You left out that its also probably that weird shade of orange. And how he probably only gets it on his birthday now since she had her one (child support insurance) baby

Old 07-19-2016, 07:23 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Have you checked on the number of plagiarized phrase Obama has used over the years? Probably not. It's astonishing! You can look it up. (But you probably won't).

The Left is grasping at straws. They are so pathetic!
show us

Did Obama plagiarize GWB, doubt it.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:23 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yeah, Chachi is somewhere in the Victoria Jackson category. Never heard of the other guy.
His list of speakers is just so very D list and pathetic. He couldn't even pull celebrities from his own show. Sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections