Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 11:47 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Jill Stein is also, at best, on the fence about whether or not vaccines cause autism.

I'm a former Bernie supporter, but that is more than enough to make me forget about voting for her.
My reasoning as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 11:49 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,631,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
My reasoning as well.
I love people who enjoy playing God with other people's children and force them to take as many injections into their young bodies as they so desire. The Clintoids are morphing into Pods. For me, it is pretty disgusting.

At least Stein understands what she is talking about. Clintoids have lost all sense of being.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:59 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Hillary Clinton in 2008:

"I am committed to make investments to find the causes of autism, including possible environmental causes like vaccines. … We don't know what, if any, kind of link there is between vaccines and autism — but we should find out."

I await your (and others) scathing take down of Hillary Clinton and how she pandered to anti-vaxers and anti-science crowd. Please don't be a hypocrite.

Donald Trump has said definitively that vaccines "hurt kids and cause autism".

Stein is not the one to worry about here-she is mostly correct because her statements are not definitive and neither are many aspects of the science.
Not a response to my post about Jill Stein being just like Jenny McCarthy about vaccines.

I know Hillary Clinton said that in 2008. She was pandering. She has since said several times over that vaccines are safe and effective. It's about as certain as it gets that vaccines don't cause autism.

Hillary Clinton is now the only candidate not pandering to the anti-vaccine movement - Vox
Hillary Clinton trolls GOP with tweet backing vaccines - CNNPolitics.com

Stein is pandering.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Not a response to my post about Jill Stein being just like Jenny McCarthy about vaccines.

I know Hillary Clinton said that in 2008. She was pandering. She has since said several times over that vaccines are safe and effective. It's about as certain as it gets that vaccines don't cause autism.

Hillary Clinton is now the only candidate not pandering to the anti-vaccine movement - Vox
Hillary Clinton trolls GOP with tweet backing vaccines - CNNPolitics.com

Stein is pandering.
You figure the pharmaceutical industry will investigate itself?

You figure Clinton will investigate pharmaceuticals?

The big claim to fame, as far as health is concerned, of both Clinton and Obama is that they both love to spend tons of money on the medical industry. As for actual health, the worse off any developed nation.

Clintons Paid $1.6M+ For Speeches To Drug Companies

Old 08-04-2016, 12:38 PM

What "investigation" do you think needs to be done? Vaccines have been studied, and tested, more than most other medications. Much of the research has been done in academic settings, not by the pharmaceutical firms. Your autism graph is irrelevant because it does not compare the US to any other country, and in any event, even in countries with "socialized medicine" (perhaps that's why Stein mentioned Canada) they have basically the same immunization schedules as we do.

Vaccine Schedule (Europe, all countries)
Canada's Provincial and Territorial Routine (and Catch-up) Vaccination Programs for Infants and Children (Canada, all provinces)

Old 08-04-2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:
What "investigation" do you think needs to be done? Vaccines have been studied, and tested, more than most other medications. Much of the research has been done in academic settings, not by the pharmaceutical firms. Your autism graph is irrelevant because it does not compare the US to any other country, and in any event, even in countries with "socialized medicine" (perhaps that's why Stein mentioned Canada) they have basically the same immunization schedules as we do.

Vaccine Schedule (Europe, all countries)
Canada's Provincial and Territorial Routine (and Catch-up) Vaccination Programs for Infants and Children (Canada, all provinces)
The only long term study of the sum total of how all these vaccines and drugs are playing out in the baby population is this. Stein understands this bombardment of the baby's immune system needs to be studied. Clinton and Obama, prefer feeding Big Pharma more and more money for more and more drugs. Hence, Clinton's superb speaking fees. Apparently, the only beneficiaries of these drugs are the hypochondriacs because the U.S, has the worse life expectancy of any developed nation by far. To whom should I send the thank you letter?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:51 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
I love people who enjoy playing God with other people's children and force them to take as many injections into their young bodies as they so desire. The Clintoids are morphing into Pods. For me, it is pretty disgusting.

At least Stein understands what she is talking about. Clintoids have lost all sense of being.
What an odd over-reaction.

Someone has clearly lost all sense of perspective.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
What an odd over-reaction.

Someone has clearly lost all sense of perspective.
Tell you what. Why don't you fill your own body with drugs and let other people decide what they do to their own bodies. You understand the right to choose don't you? You know, Choice and all that? Or maybe not?

Clintonoids have an odd understanding of a Right to Choose.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
The only long term study of the sum total of how all these vaccines and drugs are playing out in the baby population is this. Stein understands this bombardment of the baby's immune system needs to be studied. Clinton and Obama, prefer feeding Big Pharma more and more money for more and more drugs. Hence, Clinton's superb speaking fees. Apparently, the only beneficiaries of these drugs are the hypochondriacs because the U.S, has the worse life expectancy of any developed nation by far. To whom should I send the thank you letter?
Stein (I refuse to call her "doctor", BTW) hasn't worked in pediatrics since she did her rotation in medical school. I already explained, she had little reason to know much of anything about vaccines, and no reason to know anything about childhood vaccines. Here are some graphs about organic food consumption and autism. Coincidence? I think not!
https://www.google.com/search?q=grap...w=1749&bih=831

Old 08-04-2016, 01:01 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:
Stein (I refuse to call her "doctor", BTW) hasn't worked in pediatrics since she did her rotation in medical school. I already explained, she had little reason to know much of anything about vaccines, and no reason to know anything about childhood vaccines. Here are some graphs about organic food consumption and autism. Coincidence? I think not!
https://www.google.com/search?q=grap...w=1749&bih=831
Then don't vote for Jill Stein, but don't lie about her, one doesn't have to be working just in pediatrics to be called a doctor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections