Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 07:19 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,076,228 times

Advertisements

Hubris. We all need to stay within the moment, never thinking we are smarter than, more logical than, more scientific than, more spiritual than, more downtrodden, nor more well off than others.

Chickens always find their way back home...to roost.

That said, lol and hope this is a learning experience for the op.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:36 AM

1,009 posts, read 710,360 times
I must say reading some of these comments from people who spewed such vile comments calling Trump supporters such names .

It is a honor to be a Trump supporter who stayed by his side believing in him . The deplorables have spoken through their votes . I know that President elect Trump will be there for all the people especially in middle America small towns where Obama had nothing to do with them . He will be everyone's President give him a chance as we gave Obama .

Old 11-10-2016, 08:11 AM

6,456 posts, read 7,019,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

Get used to having a woman in charge.
To watch you squirm now is oh so bitter sweet

Old 11-10-2016, 08:12 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,070,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
I must say reading some of these comments from people who spewed such vile comments calling Trump supporters such names .

It is a honor to be a Trump supporter who stayed by his side believing in him . The deplorables have spoken through their votes . I know that President elect Trump will be there for all the people especially in middle America small towns where Obama had nothing to do with them . He will be everyone's President give him a chance as we gave Obama .
Very well written!!

Old 11-10-2016, 08:13 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,048,015 times
user name

theunbrainwashed

LOL. "Main stream media told me Trump is over!"

Old 11-10-2016, 08:14 AM

35,760 posts, read 21,122,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Very well written!!

except many did NOT give Obama a chance- but until TRUMP himself, takes back what he said and shows he is inclusive- the guard stays up - you cannot speak for him

Old 11-10-2016, 08:15 AM

12,046 posts, read 6,590,738 times
Quote:
Face it Trumpies, your man is done. Only 4 weeks left until election day and Trump is TANKING HARD. Trump cannot win, the only way he's going to win is if he flips a blue state, and PA is his best chance. That's not gonna happen, especially now with his sexual "bravado" and his compromising ties to Russian interests uncovered by ABC's Brian Ross. Stick a fork in him, he's done. The Alt-Right movement is dying, once again. Who are they gonna hitch their wagon onto next? Rand Paul again? LOL!

Get used to having a woman in charge.
LOL
Perhaps you should look up the definition of "brainwashed".......

Old 11-10-2016, 08:22 AM

285 posts, read 199,099 times
Quote:
Ok I was wrong. I didn't really lose anything. What's really gonna suck for you is when you all find out you all got played like fools. Hillary would have won if she played up the real Democratic side and not the white feminist side only.

To the comment, no I don't feel silly. EVERYBODY that wasn't an ardent Trump supporter predicted the election wrong. This year it was Hillary, 2012 it was Romney
Sorry, but you're wrong again. Michael Moore predicted a Trump victory. He is NOT a Trump supporter. Allan Lichtman (professor at American University in Washington DC and extremely liberal) predicted a Trump victory late September and stood by his prediction. There were more, but those two examples stand out in my memory right now.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:23 AM

285 posts, read 199,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
user name

theunbrainwashed

LOL. "Main stream media told me Trump is over!"
Priceless!!!

Old 11-10-2016, 08:26 AM

1,504 posts, read 853,410 times
I suppose if he were Bruce Jenner his weirdness would be just fine. Trump is old school and does carry himself in an out of date macho fashion. He actually likes woman and does not want to be one. The progressives have men who want female entitlement. They have woman who want to be men....What's so wrong with sticking to natural rules and allowing people to be people and not be labeled?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections