Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:43 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,455,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you know what is going on in the row in front of you or the other side of the aisle?
Seriously? You think people saw Donald Trump on the plane and some or all of them weren't watching him from time to time?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:44 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,601,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
The things I've learned about these women and their stories lead me to believe they aren't true. Like armrests on the seats being raised up. Back then, they didn't raise up. How come noone else tried to help her if she was in fact distressed?
Many of these stories they've trotted out and the women they've dragged up on stage on the silly CNN "news" shows feature women who were at the very least interacting with Trump with consent. It's the same ole tit for tat that rich guys and attractive women have been playing with each other forever. Usually, they want "something" from him because he's a rich guy with connections and he of course want's "something" from them. I don't need the details. I know the basic plot of all (or most) of these stories. Was he probably guilty of misconduct and coming on too strong in some of these cases? Probably. Are some of these women probably being paid by people with connections to the Clinton campaign to go out there and embellish their "dirty Trump" story? Again, probably. Take everything with a grain of salt and don't believe half of what you hear on the idiot box.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:46 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,433,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
He talks about their looks by saying they aren't pretty enough for him to sexually assault. He calls them names. He mocks them, he insults them.
People of low character and low moral fiber are ok befriending or supporting people who treat other people badly bc they themselves haven't been treated poorly by them.
Basically saying, "I'm only offended by sh**y behavior that impacts me directly."

Old 10-14-2016, 08:48 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,956,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
There's no doubt all these women are lying for attention an possibly getting paid to "act" like they were groped.
I have to say amazing how many have all of a sudden said, "hey, yeah he did this to me!" Most is so unbelievable, for one thing how it is done in public places and no one would see him doing this other than these women. Now a British man is saying, he was on the plane with Trump and Leeds, that it was Leeds coming on to Trump.........sounds to me Trump rejected these women. Never knew who they were in the first place and now they have their moment to get back at him and the Hillary payoff is real good.

This election is just horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I would think it's instinctual to move away as quick as possible when a stranger makes any contact with private areas. Heck, I step back if anyone even stands to close to me.
Exactly, During the debate Hillary was asked a question, she went right up in front of the person and I got uncomfortable for the person, I hate strangers coming up on me. Some say as soon as they walked in the room Trump was open mouth kissing them and they continued to stay and even made arranged meetings days later, who the hell would do that, unless they were interested. This is just desperate and for women to not see the lies is amazing.

Michelle Obama has sat with men who have written songs so respectful of women they have invited these people to the WH and not a peep from any of these posters or others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Not to mention he would have been 18 years old at the time of the incident- how often to 18 year old kids travel first class?
One that has a parent that only allows them to travel first class or one with a job that can afford it. I don't see this hard to believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Of course come on you're on a plane and you just sit there really ??? Don't believe it . Slimy Hillary is desperate.
It really sounds like it. Huckabee said, she did the same thing to him. They did this to Herman Cain.....and look at all the others she has been connected to and how their lives were ruined or taken. After all, can't we drone Assange, now she can't recall much these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Seriously? You think people saw Donald Trump on the plane and some or all of them weren't watching him from time to time?
One would think or any of these other women, most all was done in public. Then, they chose to meet him in private and again in private. Yes, this is how I would handle a sex pervert. LOL

Last edited by wildflower82; 10-14-2016 at 09:08 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 08:57 PM

1,149 posts, read 936,643 times
I think the women who support Trump feel the same way, such as calling other women fat and ugly. Many feel this is a sign of laziness for women to not keep themselves up. Especially, elite men, they expect women to be thin and beautiful. All about keeping up the image. Most of the rich and/or famous are not seen with fat slobs.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:05 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,558,268 times
Quote:
As Mad World News previously reported, Leeds’ story has been proven false because the bucket seats in first class planes in the 1980s didn’t have movable armrests, so after Leeds described Trump lifting up the armrest to grope her, the whole story fell apart.

In the article, a woman named Jessica Leeds, then 62 years old, was in a dispute with Trump over trees. “We can watch the whales go by, the pelicans go fishing, the kite surfers. It’s an idyllic life…and now Donald Trump comes along and takes that away,” said Jessica Leeds, 62, whose million-dollar property was singled out in Trump paperwork as particularly homely, according to NY Daily News.

In the article, a woman named Jessica Leeds, then 62 years old, was in a dispute with Trump over trees. “We can watch the whales go by, the pelicans go fishing, the kite surfers. It’s an idyllic life…and now Donald Trump comes along and takes that away,” said Jessica Leeds, 62, whose million-dollar property was singled out in Trump paperwork as particularly homely, according to NY Daily News.
Can you say slander and libel boys and girls? I know you can.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:11 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,350,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Can you say slander and libel boys and girls? I know you can.
sue for what? The article was wrong about the seats and they know it, they showed a picture of coach class seats, they claimed that 'proved' that the armrests would not collapse, but the lounge / first class seats used by that airline during that period do have collapsible armrests, google it if you want.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:13 PM

37,152 posts, read 42,269,129 times
We've been down the road with this stuff with almost every candidate. It got traction because of the "yssup" comment and that's the ONLY reason people are now jumping on this now with untold stories from 35 years ago or whatever, and the opposition (whoever the opposition is in cases like this) go looking and encourage people to say stuff. I don't know what Trump has or hasn't done, but I know desperation when I see it.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:15 PM

8,581 posts, read 11,006,148 times
Well, here it is, two days exactly, and Alred has her ugly face on tv with some blond bimbo who is accusing Trump of sexual harassment.

How come all of these females are now coming out of the woodwork?
Where were they when these alleged events happened?
These charges are as phony as the day is long.
I blame the dnc for all this trash.
They did the same to Cain in the last election.

Big difference is, unlike Cain, Trump won't quit, and knowing him, he will have most of these fools in front of a court, suing for damages, something most of these women should have done long ago, if the charges were true.

Much more important things to consider in this election like, how bout getting people back to work, health care, and aid to our long forgotten veterans , for starters.

Bob.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:19 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,185,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Well, here it is, two days exactly, and Alred has her ugly face on tv with some blond bimbo who is accusing Trump of sexual harassment.

How come all of these females are now coming out of the woodwork?
Where were they when these alleged events happened?
These charges are as phony as the day is long.
I blame the dnc for all this trash.
They did the same to Cain in the last election.

Big difference is, unlike Cain, Trump won't quit, and knowing him, he will have most of these fools in front of a court, suing for damages, something most of these women should have done long ago, if the charges were true.

Much more important things to consider in this election like, how bout getting people back to work, health care, and aid to our long forgotten veterans , for starters.

Bob.
Where was the video of Trump bragging to Billy Bush back in 2005? If that video had come out then, maybe these women would have been heard in 2005.

Trump denied during the debate that he did things like he bragged to Billy Bush -- and that made women angry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections