Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 06:22 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
I still haven't decided who I'm going to vote for come November. But can anyone tell me why many older moms dislike Hillary. My wife dislikes Hillary in the worst way, I probably could say she even hates her. She begged me to go to the polls to vote for Obama and she doesn't even like Obama, but it was an anti Hillary vote. She sits around daily calling her names that I wouldn't care to post. Ive met other adult women with the same anti Hillary thing. I think it's about Hillary sitting around doing nothing while her hubby put his thing into any warm place that he could find. Any other opinions that people want to share.
OMG....that is just to funny. Though I can totally relate to your wife. I call her names too and my hubby just shakes his head although he does not like her either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 06:32 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Hillary! Uncensored - 6 Million Internet Views Stopped Hillary's Juggernaut

Old 03-10-2008, 06:46 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
Married, professional, mom and democrat. NOT voting for Hillary. My #1 priority is not having McCrazy be the next president of the USA. I don't think that Hillary can beat him- she just has too many negatives. My #1 issue is the war, and Hillary voted for the war. If Paul can't be president (as the media seems to have decided) then I think that Obama is the next best candidate to get us out. I don't care about her 'marriage' with Bill, that's her problem. Issues. I don't need to vote for woman to show that I'm pro woman. That might be an older woman kind of issue.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM

This has been on before but needs to be kept in the public eye.
Thanks....

Old 03-10-2008, 08:41 PM

440 posts, read 329,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Meeeeeeeoooooowwww!! Hss Hsss ...

Your feelings about Hillary are emotion based, not issue based, hence catty.
Wow . . that statement just raised your IQ 1 point above zero.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:50 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
I think you nailed it. She preaches family values but doesn't exhibit them.
I think she has identity issues myself.

That aside I wont be voting for Obama either. I truly wish there was a real conservative out there to support.

and the "family values"
would be ????
yeah
you people are scary!!

Old 03-10-2008, 08:59 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
I think you nailed it. She preaches family values but doesn't exhibit them.
I think she has identity issues myself.

That aside I wont be voting for Obama either. I truly wish there was a real conservative out there to support.
Hopefully you aren't including McCrazy as a 'conservative family value' kind of guy. I think dumping your injured/scarred first wife (and kids) and multiple affairs kind of excludes you from that category.
ps. Why does Obama not support/embody 'family values'?

Old 03-10-2008, 10:19 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Maybe it is because alot of women and men find successful, intelligent, powerful women threatening... maybe they have a self esteem issue... ya think?
I think it might be the way that powerful Hillary defended rape and sexual harassment. Why would women like a woman like that? That when it comes down to it, job promotions, increased wages are rewards for sexual services and someone like Hillary who lusts for power and money would back that kind of thing.

Hillary has a kind of Leona Helmsley persona but that's not really fair to Helmsley.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:24 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
I find that people that get so "hung up" on issues related to sex seem to have many unresolved sexual issues themselves. When I hear the word "scandalous" I think back to the dark ages. I don't think the Clinton's sex life should be up for discussion... only the important issues that relate to the present and who is the best candidate to lead our nation based on their knowlegde and experience NOT based on past sexual infidility on her husbands part. Hillary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving America. What have you done? Maybe you should be asking yourself these questions instead of passing judgement on Hillary or any other poor woman going through marital problems that might happen to live on your block.

And yet -- how many times are the Hillary supporters bringing up Obama's middle name --- as though anyone has much decision in their middle name.

Hillary has dedicated her life to money and power. She never served America, she served on the Walmart Board of Directors. Hillary will serve the corporate interests, because they serve her.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think it might be the way that powerful Hillary defended rape and sexual harassment. Why would women like a woman like that? That when it comes down to it, job promotions, increased wages are rewards for sexual services and someone like Hillary who lusts for power and money would back that kind of thing.

Hillary has a kind of Leona Helmsley persona but that's not really fair to Helmsley.
She and her hubby had a known SeX trafficker in the white house many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections