Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 03:15 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
Yes he/she does. In fact, it's an obligation as an American. Military service and/or torture doesn't make you above question. Grow up.

So if they're castrating you, ripping out your appendix or sticking a corn cob where the sun doesn't shine without anesthesia labels you as a traitor if you spill the beans as the OP claimed?

Sounds like you need to grow up and realize EVERYONE has a pain threshold and apparently McCains was quite high according to all reports from those who WERE THERE.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:24 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,412,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
So if they're castrating you, ripping out your appendix or sticking a corn cob where the sun doesn't shine without anesthesia labels you as a traitor if you spill the beans as the OP claimed?
No one would be required to endure torture in order to make conclusions about my behavior in that situation. That's not to say that their opinion matters or is informed, but lack of similar experience isn't reason to suppress their opinion.

Quote:
Sounds like you need to grow up and realize EVERYONE has a pain threshold and apparently McCains was quite high according to all reports from those who WERE THERE.
Sounds like you need to go back and read this thread in its entirety instead of assuming that my rejection of suppression is an indication of approval.

Think more; post less.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,737,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post

Ooh, that sounds very nasty. I did my own digging since everyone said I was wrong, and I found out that MCCAIN IS A FRAUD. Yep, hear it from the militarys finest.

>>Earl Hopper: I'm a US Army retired colonel. I spent 30 year in the Army. I was Airborne Special Forces, I fought in Europe, Korea, and Vietnam... I first became familiar with the present senator from Arizona, John McCain...from the very beginning, in talking to the returned POWs, in the very beginning we began to hear some very bad things about John McCain and his activities while he was in the POW camps...he personally stated that during the time he was in prison (in fact I think it was 5 or 7 days after he was captured) he asked the [North] Vietnamese to take him to the hospital, the Vietnamese hospital. And in so doing, he promised them that he would would give them classified military information.
They did. He did.
They took him to the hospital, questioned him, and he gave highly classified information. The most important of which was he gave the "package route", which was the route to bomb North Vietnam. He told in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn, and how to get (into N. Vietnam ?) He also gave them where the targets were; of their primary entry. Whether it was a railroad; whether is was a bridge; whether it was an ammunition or fuel dump; or whatever it was, he gave them the primary targets the United States was interested in.
After he gave them that information, the Vietnamese naturally moved their anti- aircraft defenses into those areas and built them up and strengthened them. They also moved the rockets, aircraft weapons, into the "package route" of where the airplanes were flying in or egressing. The result of this, according to the information that came out later on, in intelligence, was that the Vietnamese started knocking down our aircraft in greater amounts than they had before. In fact, there was an estimate that we started losing 60% more aircraft and more men than we had previously. This went on for about a month, and it got so bad, that they finally called off the bombing of North Vietnam because of the information that McCain had given to them. <<

THERE IS YOUR GREAT WAR HERO STRAIGHT FROM a US Army retired colonel!!!!!!!!

John McCain: Privileged 'War Hero' Fraud, Liar, Colloborator, Traitor: Part 1 , interview with Ret. Col Earl Hopper ((Feb. 8, 2008)

Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
How many army colonels

A. flew fixed wing jet attack aircraft
B. came in from the Tonkin Gulf
C. knew Navy tactics

Sounds like he doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground unless you can enlighten.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post

Sounds like you need to go back and read this thread in its entirety instead of assuming that my rejection of suppression is an indication of approval.

Think more; post less.

You were on a roll until post 15.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:36 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,489 times
Obama is selling out his country, now that is a real traitor.

Forgot already that Obama went behind our backs to make a deals with the Iraqi leaders on his own without telling anyone.

Now that is a real traitor and is already been proven to be facts.

Your false info means ZERO to anyone.

The loons are scared all over again.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironclad View Post
how many army colonels

a. Flew fixed wing jet attack aircraft
b. Came in from the tonkin gulf
c. Knew navy tactics

sounds like he doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground unless you can enlighten.
did you watch the video - i think his 30 years trumps mccains time

Old 09-25-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Obama is selling out his country, now that is a real traitor.

Forgot already that Obama went behind our backs to make a deals with the Iraqi leaders on his own without telling anyone.

Now that is a real traitor and is already been proven to be facts.

Your false info means ZERO to anyone.

The loons are scared all over again.
Your loon Bush has bankruoted the economy, at least for the middle class, and your loon McCain is showed to be a liar and fraud.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:56 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,581,431 times
Quote:
Ooh, that sounds very nasty. I did my own digging since everyone said I was wrong, and I found out that MCCAIN IS A FRAUD. Yep, hear it from the militarys finest.

[LEFT]>>Earl Hopper: I'm a US Army retired colonel. I spent 30 year in the Army. I was Airborne Special Forces, I fought in Europe, Korea, and Vietnam... I first became familiar with the present senator from Arizona, John McCain...from the very beginning, in talking to the returned POWs, in the very beginning we began to hear some very bad things about John McCain and his activities while he was in the POW camps...he personally stated that during the time he was in prison (in fact I think it was 5 or 7 days after he was captured) he asked the [North] Vietnamese to take him to the hospital, the Vietnamese hospital. And in so doing, he promised them that he would would give them classified military information.
They did. He did.
They took him to the hospital, questioned him, and he gave highly classified information. The most important of which was he gave the "package route", which was the route to bomb North Vietnam. He told in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn, and how to get (into N. Vietnam ?) He also gave them where the targets were; of their primary entry. Whether it was a railroad; whether is was a bridge; whether it was an ammunition or fuel dump; or whatever it was, he gave them the primary targets the United States was interested in.
After he gave them that information, the Vietnamese naturally moved their anti- aircraft defenses into those areas and built them up and strengthened them. They also moved the rockets, aircraft weapons, into the "package route" of where the airplanes were flying in or egressing. The result of this, according to the information that came out later on, in intelligence, was that the Vietnamese started knocking down our aircraft in greater amounts than they had before. In fact, there was an estimate that we started losing 60% more aircraft and more men than we had previously. This went on for about a month, and it got so bad, that they finally called off the bombing of North Vietnam because of the information that McCain had given to them. <<

THERE IS YOUR GREAT WAR HERO STRAIGHT FROM a US Army retired colonel!!!!!!!!

John McCain: Privileged 'War Hero' Fraud, Liar, Colloborator, Traitor: Part 1 , interview with Ret. Col Earl Hopper ((Feb. 8, 2008)[/LEFT]
This colonel was there with McCain to know what he said?

Old 09-25-2008, 07:51 PM

307 posts, read 521,861 times
Now for a bit of back ground to put the Colonel's story into perspective.

From 1991 to 1993 John McCain was one of the main members of the "Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs, ". It was charged with determining the fate of the missing soldiers who fought in Vietnam. It concluded that, "no compelling evidence that proves that any American remains alive in captivity in Southeast Asia." Some people who's sons and brothers were missing took it very hard and refused to believe the conclusion. They branded John McCain, who they thought would support their point of view, and others on the committee traitors.

Unfortunately Col. Earl Hooper is one of those. He lost his son in Vietnam and believes that he is still alive and being held prisoner. That in my book shows that Col Hooper may have a bias towards John McCain. Can you produce any statements made by Col Hooper before 1991 that back up his statements? After all if Col. Hooper was told these things when John McCain first returned you would expect him to have filed a report then about McCain being a Traitor, or to have mentioned it when John McCain ran for senate in 1987. Not AFTER he felt John McCain betrayed the MIA movement.

Please go to this website see an analysis of Earl Hoopers claims about his son who he feels is held prisoner in Vietnam/Laos.

Hopper:* The Facts

From Your very own site, Hooper said the following
Quote:
“I have never liked McCain, either professionally, militarily, politically, or personally. I just never did care for him. And it's certainly nothing personal that we had over him. [However,]It became personal.

One day there was a hearing here in Washington on the [Earl said "Korean", but meant Vietnam] prisoners of war, missing in action by the Senate POW committee....

Also from the same site his EXACT words when talking about the 1992 committee and John McCain

Quote:
John was not pro-family member; he was not a pro-POW, unreturned POW member. He was opposed to anything that we tried to do. As a result, John McCain again reflected his disloyalty to the US service man and their families by not working for the prisoners of war, not attempting to (return them home ?).
Quite apparent that he felt in 1992 that his son was still alive, and it appears he still thinks his son is alive and he blames MCain.

NOT an UNBIASED source.

Quote:

[LEFT]>>Earl Hopper: I'm a US Army retired colonel. I spent 30 year in the Army. I was Airborne Special Forces, I fought in Europe, Korea, and Vietnam... I first became familiar with the present senator from Arizona, John McCain...from the very beginning, in talking to the returned POWs, in the very beginning we began to hear some very bad things about John McCain and his activities while he was in the POW camps...he personally stated that during the time he was in prison (in fact I think it was 5 or 7 days ......

John McCain: Privileged 'War Hero' Fraud, Liar, Colloborator, Traitor: Part 1 , interview with Ret. Col Earl Hopper ((Feb. 8, 2008)[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections