Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care if Obama is constitutionally eligible to be President?
Yes - And if he is not eligible he should remove himself 133 75.57%
Yes - I care but think he should still be able to be President 6 3.41%
No - I don't care, and would still vote for him if not eligible 33 18.75%
No - I don't care - and will not be voting for him 4 2.27%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:41 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
He has to be charged with something first....DUH! And don't talk about Berg's bogus claims.
Berg's claims are not bogus. There is enough doubt yet far too little evidence of proof to offset the doubt, as well as IMPORTANCE of this matter, that this issue needs to be positively ruled on by a court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 07:46 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesaje View Post
Yes, of course I care. He was born in Hawaii of a native born mother. There's no question he's a full native born citizen. These attacks are incredibly stupid and desperate. They are starting to look like thinly veiled racist attacks.

Only problem I have with this post is the use of the terms "thinly" and "veiled."

Old 10-25-2008, 07:51 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Berg's claims are not bogus. There is enough doubt yet far too little evidence of proof to offset the doubt, as well as IMPORTANCE of this matter, that this issue needs to be positively ruled on by a court.
I have as much doubt about Berg as you do about Obama....no win situation here, good night.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:54 PM

163 posts, read 237,377 times
Default Dude you never responded to my request & response

Quote:
I will quote again what I wrote to your initial thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter
Undeniable you say? Obama refuses to present his certified birth certificate.

who would you like Senator Obama to present his birth certificate to? I am sure he would be more than happy to respond to a legislative or executive official. Why don't you try to get that request arranged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kooter

And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya.

where did you read that. Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kooter

Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya.

where did you read that. Did Mrs Dunham say that? Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kooter

If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?

who would you like Senator Obama to present his birth certificate to? I am sure he would be more than happy to respond to a legislative or executive official. Why don't you try to get that request arranged?

Old 10-25-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I have as much doubt about Berg as you do about Obama....no win situation here, good night.
Do you also have the same doubt of the other eight or nine plaintiffs that have filed motions in various states? The ramifications if he is ineligible are tremendous, yet it should be easy for Obama to prove that he is eligible, but he will not do so. Why is it that Obama will not do so?

Old 10-25-2008, 08:01 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,621 times
Quote:
Do you also have the same doubt of the other eight or nine plaintiffs that have filed motions in various states? The ramifications if he is ineligible are tremendous, yet it should be easy for Obama to prove that he is eligible, but he will not do so. Why is it that Obama will not do so?
What part of "HE HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH ANY WRONGDOING" don't you understand?

Old 10-25-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaksena View Post
I will quote again what I wrote to your initial thoughts

Quote:

Quote:
And both Obama and the DNC have admitted he was born in Kenya.

where did you read that. Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps

Quote:
Further, Obama's grandmother says she was at Obama's birth in Kenya.

where did you read that. Did Mrs Dunham say that? Pls provide source from a reputable media source, authenticated publication or a video perhaps

Quote:
If he is eligible - why doesn't he prove it with his certified birth certificate showing he was born in the U.S. and meets the requirements to be President of the U.S.? The answer is - because he is NOT eligible. Why not get this mess straightened out before the election...instead of afterwards?

Obama owes it to all Americans to testify under oath in a court of law. As far as I am concerned he can testify under oath in a congressional hearing.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:07 PM

163 posts, read 237,377 times
Default Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
Obama owes it to all Americans to testify under oath in a court of law. As far as I am concerned he can testify under oath in a congressional hearing.

So Koot why don't you go ahead start working on setting up a congressional hearing, I am sure Senator Obama will comply...

same as Senator McCain, Senator Biden & hopefully Guv Palin would comply to a call from a legislative or executive official....

Forum members here don't you agree?

Old 10-25-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
What part of "HE HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH ANY WRONGDOING" don't you understand?
Let's see what happens... Suits are being filed in numerous states based on enough evidence that a judge will make him prove his eligibility to be President. All it takes is one - and let him prove it. It's just that simple.

Most of you do not want Obama to prove his eligibility? Why? Are you afraid he won't pass the test? I think so! You should want this cleared up... All Americans, whetehr they plan to vote for him or not should...

Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,167 times
I have lived long enough to have had 12 presidents and even more presidential elections. In all of these years I have NEVER seen ANY candidate's citizenship questioned and NEVER heard of ANY candidate sued to demand he present his birth certificate. Isn't it an amazing coincidence that the first time this occurs just HAPPENS to be when the candidate is a black man with a name that is not Anglo Saxon sounding. I've had enough of this racist nonsense and will never again waste the time or energy to even open a thread on this subject let alone reply to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections