Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 06:37 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times

Advertisements

Here is a great website. It lets the viewers vote on many of the past first ladies (and soon to be Michelle) for the ugliest. Guess who wins as ugliest???? You guessed it. Good old sour puss, ugly mug Michelle.

Ugly First Lady, Rate the ugliest first ladies

Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
What can she teach?

How to work hard, study hard, reach for your dreams and achieve them against all odds.

How to reach out and help others even when some have been unkind to you.

How to not let others define you but to define yourself and not believe the haters definition.

How to write a thoughtful, well research thesis to help you chart a path through which you can help your community while continuing to work toward your own goals.

How to build a stable, supportive marriage and a stable, supportive family.

Yes, she will be a wonderful role model. Her very life gives hope to others.
I tried to rep you on this one, but you know the message appears that I cannot do it at this time. Your statements speak volumes and thank you for this mature post. I think I may have let my fires get tempted this evening,, but I am navigating my way back to the heavenly shores.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:39 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
What nasty, small, shallow, futile lives people must lead if they sincerely believe someone ugly based on the set of their jaw and not the beauty of their lives. What pitiful little creatures some of you are.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:41 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That's all well and good, but every picture of her shows the same thing - a very unfortunate mouth/jaw/cheek structure.
Some people like a strong jaw.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-03-2008 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: please refrain from addressing other posters in this manner

Old 12-03-2008, 10:26 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Michelle to me looks just like what she is: a brilliant black woman full of depth, substance, and character. Barack is incredibly fortunate to have such a person as his soul mate.

She sets her own standard as First Ladys go.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:37 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
You said it best. It is indeed your opinion. The fact is that she looks like a bull dog. And one more time. That is not my opinion. That is a fact. If you think she is good looking then so be it but if all women looked like that then I would seriously consider a relationship with another male like myself.

I feel that her power turns you on. Maybe the fact that a fellow female succeded. But her looks sure would not win any beauty pagants.
Not your opinion? What a laugh.

P.S. I am sorry about your insecurity about your own looks. That has to be quite the cross to bear.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:52 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
What nasty, small, shallow, futile lives people must lead if they sincerely believe someone ugly based on the set of their jaw and not the beauty of their lives. What pitiful little creatures some of you are.
That is such a perfect and true post that it should be read again....

Old 12-04-2008, 01:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
You said it best. It is indeed your opinion. The fact is that she looks like a bull dog. And one more time. That is not my opinion. That is a fact. If you think she is good looking then so be it but if all women looked like that then I would seriously consider a relationship with another male like myself.

I feel that her power turns you on. Maybe the fact that a fellow female succeded. But her looks sure would not win any beauty pagants.
This will surprise and shock you but there are MEN who find powerful women attractive, they find women with brains attractive, they find women with integrity attractive, they find moral, strong women attractive...they even MARRY them!!!

Michelle Obama may not win any beauty "pagants"...

....those "women as meat on the hoof" competitions are best left to airheads like Palin.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:45 AM

479 posts, read 661,138 times
I think MO has looks more like DV than SW! Here's proof, notice the helmet hair line is very similar as is the jaw line.

Michelle, you are my daughter....

Hey Pirate Girl, instead of harping over everyone else not getting on with it why don't you take your own advice and change your tag line?

ROFL! You dims are so much fun yet so bitter! Why are ya'll such bitter whiners, er, winners? HAHAHA!
Attached Thumbnails
Michelle Obama looks like a black Sigourney Weaver-dv.jpg   Michelle Obama looks like a black Sigourney Weaver-nm_michelle_obama.jpg  

Old 12-04-2008, 06:55 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Hey Pirate Girl, instead of harping over everyone else not getting on with it why don't you take your own advice and change your tag line?
Why? I still remember how many houses I have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections