Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 05:35 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,218,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Why would you say that? I dont think he is any Messiah. Im just calling him what you all are calling him. He is a mixed race (HE IS NOT BLACK) man. He puts his pants on the same way as me and you. He does have real bad taste in women though.
Some Obama supporters have taken to using the phrase just because the wingnuts started accusing them of worshipping Obama. It's a joke, son.

Find someone doing it in a serious manner, and you will have some credibility.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:42 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,412,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You must be kidding?

Weaver is a beautiful woman.

Michelle has a face like a prize fighter - chiseled, sharp and.....
I've seen the picture you posted of yourself on here. But I will refrain from commenting any further.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:47 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,412,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Let me share with you a couple of hints, the same ones I gave my kids.

Don't worry about looks. Find someone who you want to be there to talk with when you wake up lonely in the middle of the night, and preferably someone that loves you as much as your grandma.

Even with the lights on it doesn't matter what someone looks like when you get close enough to make love to them.

Besides - in 25 years or so you're gonna look like each other,anyway.
Words of wisdom.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:41 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Remember a couple months ago she told told the world that she hates America and will never feel proud of it? .
No............that is NOT what she said. Get it straight. She said she was for once proud of her country.....................big difference in that and your statement.

I have to just ask.......what in the world is fascinating in this continued attack on Michelle Obama.? Ok, dislike her husband.........great........hell, hate her husband if you want...........I dont see the fascination with attacking HER...............But if ya gotta nothing I can say will stop that.

However, how long before the mental morons begin the attack on his children. My gawd,.

I didnt vote for the man...........I dont like his politics. That being said, I think he got good taste in women, she is hot............ but even more important, I think most of you would be well advised to avoid engaging in debate with that little gal as she would clean most of your plows with no sweat........

Old 12-04-2008, 10:31 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,642,016 times
Michelle Obama is definitely no looker, but that isn't what's important. She exudes something ugly, in attitude and demeanor. Has nothing to do with homely facial features, wrinkled brow or large jaw. She has no inner appeal or beauty, which exaggerates the uncomely outer features. And being "coached" seemingly to parade a false smile with new found domestic talents, just makes her appear all the more fake and phony. She is an aggressive, mean-spirited person to the core, and no new dress is going to fix it. As her husband has eloquently stated (to denigrate a true beauty): "You can put lipstick on a pig...." Embarrassingly unlike the Bush women in comparison. Barbara Bush certainly no beauty, but exerts an inner peace and beauty, as well as does Laura Bush with her open sincerity and warm appeal.

Last edited by lilypad; 12-04-2008 at 10:42 PM..

Old 12-04-2008, 10:39 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Michelle Obama is definitely no looker, but that isn't what's important. She exudes something ugly, in attitude and demeanor. Has nothing to do with homely facial features, wrinkled brow or large jaw. She has no inner appeal or beauty, which exaggerates the uncomely outer features. She is so unlike the Bush women. Barbara Bush certainly no beauty, but exerts an inner peace and beauty, as well as does Laura Bush with her sincerity and warm smile.
Well, beauty...both inner and outer...is certainly in the eye of the beholder. Because, when I look at Michelle, I see a woman with outer beauty and grace AND I see a woman who exudes intelligence, humour, strength, kindness, love, and great confidence. All in all, I see a beautiful woman and a beautiful human being. I am so proud that she will be our first lady.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:44 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Michelle Obama is definitely no looker, but that isn't what's important. She exudes something ugly, in attitude and demeanor. Has nothing to do with homely facial features, wrinkled brow or large jaw. She has no inner appeal or beauty, which exaggerates the uncomely outer features. And being "coached" seemingly to parade a false smile with new found domestic talents, just makes her appear all the more fake and phony. She is an aggressive, mean-spirited person to the core, and no new dress is going to fix it. As her husband has eloquently stated (to denigrate a true beauty): "You can put lipstick on a pig...." Embarrassingly unlike the Bush women in comparison. Barbara Bush certainly no beauty, but exerts an inner peace and beauty, as well as does Laura Bush with her open sincerity and warm appeal.
Oh ya the Bush babes Babs with her "beautiful mind" that doesn't EVER have to dwell on anything unpleasant like Katrina victims....or the death of her daughter which she celebrated by playing a round of golf. And the VAPID spoiled Laura, such a do nothing arm ornament for Georgie.

Niether has the grit, intelligence, determination, integrity, character, inner strength, experience, and inner deep beauty of Michelle.

OOOPS! Forgot to ad...those who call her ugly are just JEALOUS!!!!

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 12-05-2008 at 02:03 AM..

Old 12-05-2008, 02:18 AM

998 posts, read 1,514,174 times
Quote:
You're being rather transparent here, don't you think?

You say it has nothing to do with looks, yet you have no shortage of negative adjectives for her looks, and you wasted no time taking a few shots at her looks, immediately after you said that her looks don't matter..

The rest of your "impression" reads more like sour grapes than a real opinion. In fact, if it were anymore obvious, it would be poking people's eyes.

Don't you see the irony in criticizing her for these traits you imagine she has while you display even worse ugliness than that you are trying so desperately to pin on her?

Not impressed, not fooled.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:18 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Many who complain the loudest envy the most.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:25 AM

1,935 posts, read 1,825,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
OK can someone tell me why Gov. Palin wearing expensive clothes is a scandal and Mrs. Obama wearing expensive clothes is called the next Jackie O?
Well Mrs. Obama paid for her own clothing and Palin sold her soul for hers from the RNC. The Jackie O thing needs to fade away. IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.