Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 05:27 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,742,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
What hate? The OP asked if she looked like a movie star. She dont. The truth is she looks like a raging bull waiting for the conquistador. That isn't even my opinion. It's a fact. If she was not married to who she is, not one of you would ever take a 2nd look at her and you know it. If some one looked at me the way she is looking at us in that picture I might be inclined to take up arms or at least raise my fist in self defense.

To those who think she is all that: What is it...her money? Her designer cloths that cost as much as some of us make in a month? Her carefully ironed out hair? The power she carries? It sure as hell ain't her looks.
Nice to know that a Senator and future president found her lovely.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:29 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
What hate? The OP asked if she looked like a movie star. She dont. The truth is she looks like a raging bull waiting for the conquistador. That isn't even my opinion. It's a fact.

No it's your opinion. Because there are many people who think she is very attractive. Myself included.

She is also intelligent, educated, and full of substance. Not to mention, a wonderful example of a woman who is happily married to a powerful man but remains her own person. She is going to be a transformational first lady and we are lucky to have her.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:31 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,053,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Yep, amazing what cocaine, lies and corrupt money will do for a person.
53% of the voters loved his magic and thats what it was all about and the title of this forum says it all. Election and the victor and POTUS elect is and his family is the first family and the face of America. For most here and abroad that is a good thing. But like most things there is and will be those who don't buy into what the majority does and they by definition become the minority opinion. So we in the majority herald the first family and understand that not all share our joy.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,053,820 times
Hmmmmmmm I wonder how many Obama haters have some sort of psychological envy that Frued could comment on.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 12-04-2008 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: Removed quoted post that is no longer available.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:41 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
No it's your opinion. Because there are many people who think she is very attractive. Myself included.

She is also intelligent, educated, and full of substance. Not to mention, a wonderful example of a woman who is happily married to a powerful man but remains her own person. She is going to be a transformational first lady and we are lucky to have her.
I agree with you 110%, she is a good looking woman IMO....One thing we all have to remember...Haters will be haters....no matter what...

Old 12-03-2008, 05:41 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Seriously - I hope it pains you physically to see the First Lady for the next 8 years. I hope you cringe every time. I also hope it hurts every time Obama says "... um ..." or "... uh ...". The more pain, the better. I hope you bleed from the ears.

It's the least that you wingnuts deserve for foisting Bush on us for 8 years and nearly destroying the country and then trying to do the same with McCain/Palin.
You don't seem to get it. I DESPISED what Bush did to this country!!!!!!!!!! I thought the McFailin team was pathetic. That doesn't change the fact that Michelle is plain ugly. This has nothing to do with left or right politics. I'm neither.

Michelle is just plain ugly.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:44 PM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Let me share with you a couple of hints, the same ones I gave my kids.

Don't worry about looks. Find someone who you want to be there to talk with when you wake up lonely in the middle of the night, and preferably someone that loves you as much as your grandma.

Even with the lights on it doesn't matter what someone looks like when you get close enough to make love to them.

Besides - in 25 years or so you're gonna look like each other,anyway.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:45 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Hmmmmmmm I wonder how many Obama haters have some sort of psychological envy that Frued could comment on.

Oh- interesting subject to bring into this. Freud would have a field day with the Obama haters, wouldn't he?

Old 12-03-2008, 05:54 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
You don't seem to get it. I DESPISED what Bush did to this country!!!!!!!!!! I thought the McFailin team was pathetic. That doesn't change the fact that Michelle is plain ugly. This has nothing to do with left or right politics. I'm neither.

Michelle is just plain ugly.
Ok GS she is ugly to you and many others. Can we please see your photo?? Now I am going to have to assume that you are ugly if you do not immediately show us a picture of yourself. So, you must be just plain ugly if we do not get that photo immediately. This will be my assumption until you give me a photo sweetie. I need to see you and make sure that you may or may not see yourself the same way as you see Michelle. Your words are meaningless to me without a photo of yourself. Now if you are gorgeous then I might understand how you could be judgmental of others who do not fit your standard of beauty. Once again beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my eyes Michelle is very nice looking and her presence demands respect and honor, but what is most beautiful about her is the demonstrated love she has for her children and her husband. Now that is a wife and a mother that I would consider worthy of FIRST LADY!! One who also happens to sleep with OBAMA every night sweetie. Your worst nightmare- I suppose!!

Old 12-03-2008, 06:00 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,668,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I agree with you 110%, she is a good looking woman IMO....One thing we all have to remember...Haters will be haters....no matter what...
You said it best. It is indeed your opinion. The fact is that she looks like a bull dog. And one more time. That is not my opinion. That is a fact. If you think she is good looking then so be it but if all women looked like that then I would seriously consider a relationship with another male like myself.

I feel that her power turns you on. Maybe the fact that a fellow female succeded. But her looks sure would not win any beauty pagants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections