Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2015, 08:21 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

Everything said there was Carolus's opinions, not the reporter's. We don't know what actually has happened when and where, so I can't either comment on the stories. But reporters who haven't been there can't just put words in other peoples' mouths. It's up to the reader if he believes it.
That's why I've stopped reading "reporters" for some time already when it comes to Ukraine; I prefer to watch Youtube.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2015, 09:07 AM

303 posts, read 255,242 times
All this Russia, of course, not US
Look at this:

And tooday the interesting thing came out. It turns out the US still supplying weapons to Poroshenko, but in battle it is not involved Why? but because ...
CyberBerkut cracking a digital devices, Ukraine and the USA have found a surprising thing - Poroshenko selling American "humanitarian" aid to Syria All this could be considered a cunning plan to overthrow Bashar al-Assad, if he had not sold weapons to Assad This is a LOL))

proof:
http://lifenews.ru/news/149465
Text Russian, pics on English.

ps. Where was Ukrainian, Jew to do nothing

Last edited by Amok; 02-06-2015 at 09:25 AM..

Old 02-06-2015, 09:13 AM

303 posts, read 255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Everything said there was Carolus's opinions, not the reporter's. We don't know what actually has happened when and where, so I can't either comment on the stories. But reporters who haven't been there can't just put words in other peoples' mouths. It's up to the reader if he believes it.
It does not really matter which one of them is lying. Can lie and reporter himself. Azov generally known for their cruelty among the civilian population, there is some maniacs. Womens who support Ukraine in Mariupol and wore them food more than once wrote allegations of beatings and rapes, many of them were killed. Azov fighters looted homes. Thanks Azov supporting the present government of Ukraine in Mariupol is almost gone.

And what was really going on - we know. We know from the civilians. And about Mariupol and about bombing a hospital here in this thread is all there. About Mariupol, who bombed, I wrote myself, all proofs in this topic, with maps and explanations.

Old 02-06-2015, 08:42 PM

Yesterday's exchange of POWs. No comments - picture is worth thousand words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn8IlSpMT4c

Old 02-06-2015, 09:02 PM

802 posts, read 1,366,698 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZ32u1hOlM

Old 02-06-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtrustates View Post
Saakashvili who?
The one that doesn't live in Georgia any longer, but resides in Williamsburg, Brooklin instead?

Rally in Tbilisi to demand accountability for Saakashvili regime | Democracy & Freedom Watch

Last edited by erasure; 02-06-2015 at 10:03 PM..

Old 02-06-2015, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Saakashvili who?
The one that doesn't live in Georgia any longer, but resides in Williamsburg, Brooklin instead?

Rally in Tbilisi to demand accountability for Saakashvili regime | Democracy & Freedom Watch
it dosnt matter saakashvili or whoever.
he speaks the truth you cant argue with that.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
it dosnt matter saakashvili or whoever.
he speaks the truth you cant argue with that.
I don't believe in "truth" American way any longer.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I don't believe in "truth" American way any longer.
just use your logic
its not about US or Russia
or saakashvili
why is it so hard to understand that Putin is guiding russia on wrong, aggressive and self-destructive path?
youre just trying to compare Russia and US but its not about that... even if it was russia is centuries behind US... just use common sense

Old 02-06-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
just use your logic
its not about US or Russia
or saakashvili
why is it so hard to understand that Putin is guiding russia on wrong, aggressive and self-destructive path?
I see, so it's not "about US or Russia" but Putin.
And where did Putin come from? How did he become a Russian president and why, care to explain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe